• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
πΈπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘‘β„Ž

Like back on the airship, everything happened so fast.

The monster ate someone. Like literally ATE someone. This horrified her to see, sure he was calling them all mutants, but he didn't deserve it get eaten! Following that, then the fighting started. If Booker were here, he'd probably help out or say that they should probably get away and let them handle it; it was their problem after all.

But she wanted to help. What could she do? She didn't know how to fight, she never told them about her tears, all she could do was throw things. So she did the next best thing that she was good at:

Hide.

Grabbing Ryuji's wrist, she ran over behind something and got out of everyone's ways. Yeah, the part about it not wanting to hurt people seemed to not be true. It did just eat someone, so yes, it was going to hurt someone and many more if it wasn't stopped.

Looking over, she saw a man with black hair in a blue suit trying to stop the fighting. "
Um, sir?! I don't think they want to listen!"

TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 quadraxis201 quadraxis201

sᴋʏᴇ

As she was about to pull the trigger to start fighting it, some guy in armor came over and lowered her gun, telling her to watch what was happening. "You realize if we don't stop this soon, these people are, y'know, dying? I gotta do something!" He had a point though. If they did watch, they could probably find a way to take it down or observe it to see the right course of action or find a weak spot.

She sighed, still holding onto the gun. "
But, guess you have a point. And this miss has a name, you know. It's Skye." Things were as normal as it could get if you ignored the fighting.

And then... a talking hot dog started trying to flirt with her. Well, nothing in this universe and in life could ever be normal. Guys trying to flirt, that was normal. The hotdog part? That was new.

Looking at this hotdog, Delsin he called himself, she noticed the beanie and mentally, she appreciated his taste in hatwear. "Uh, nice to meet you, Delsin. Name's Skye. Nice beanie. And really? A superhero? Guess you never really looked like this before, otherwise they would've called you Sausage Man when fighting crime." When he brought up the uses, she rolled her eyes. "Really? And what uses are those, hun?" The 'hun' part came out with a little bit of sass. Really, there wasn't any way you could say it without sass or attitude.

QizPizza QizPizza

Julia watches the battle, which seemed to be handled fine by the others for now. She looks up as a familiar german voice came from above. She quickly hops out of the way...mostly. Richtofen still bumps into her on the way down.

"Hey, you're--wait, that's odd." The Espeon tilts her head. "You're not the same Richtofen, are you?"

She huffs at his declaration that he intended to dissect 'new specimens'. "You're not dissecting anyone, Richy. Try it and you're gonna have a bad time."

Natasha seems to be a bit out of it and shivers slightly, and not from the cold - she was an Ice-type, after all. Cold doesn't bother them.

Interactions: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Richtofen)​

Dani's plan seems to work for a moment. Some of the civilians stop and look at the old man, though it's more out of confusion from the fact that he actually said something in support of Mutants for once and not in a totally ear-grating voice. But it doesn't last long. The townspeople watch in horror as Rufus is hoisted into the air by Sirenhead. Rufus regains control of his body again and is left dazed for a few seconds, but when he comes to, his eyes widen in shock.

"AH, SHITBISCUITS, JENNA!" he shouts to the shotgun still on his porch. "LOOKS LIKE AH'M GOIN' OUT T'NITE! Y'STAY STRONG FOR ME, GIRL! PROTECT THIS HERE TOWN! PROTECT MAH GRANDCHILDREN! PROTECT MAH COLLECSHUN A' DIRTY MAG-"

Crunch, crunch.

With a few final screams, the old man is gone. The inhabitants of Skull's Settlement stare with dread.

"...that guy had kids?" one man asks.

The monster bounds off, and the civilians keep shooting. But their ammo reserves are running dry; in just a few more seconds, they'd be left without any more ammunition to shoot at Sirenhead with and defenseless against the wasteland and its bandits should the raid Abraham warned about come about.

The sergeant himself breathes hard out of his nose. He shakes his head at Julia, knowing full well that she was absolutely correct in her judgement. "Son of a..." He turns to the men and women of the town. "CEASE FIRE! WE'RE NOT DOING ANY DAMAGE TO IT! LET THEM HANDLE THIS!"

Whether or not they actually wanted to listen, they'd be forced to drop their weapons. Quite literally at that; Izabela's ability causes several of their guns to fall to the dusty ground.

"M-my Quickshot!"

"MY ACE!"

"Did anyone else's gun just fall out of their hands or am I tripping balls again?"

Sgt. Abraham can't help but laugh a little. "Whoever did that, you're a freaking hero!" He crouches down and flicks a switch on his gun.

1584942834502.png

The red lights on it switch colors and glow a toxic lime green.

"If that weird ooze coming out of it is blood... I'm not seeing any glowing green rocks inside it, so no, I don't think it's a Mutant," he reports to Saria. "This weird pink cat's right, though; it just ate one of our own, so Mutant or not, it needs to die. Even if Rufus won't be missed." He calmly steps the side as Richtofen lands next to him, possibly right on top of Julia. "Hey, nice of you to join us," he says casually. "If you don't have a gun, get to cover or stay with this... cat thing. If you do, start shooting at the tall, wounded monster stomping around over there. Can't miss it. And don't hit the uninjured one."

oh if only he knew

Abraham stands up and starts rapidly-firing Corrosive rounds at the real Sirenhead. Corrosive rounds were designed to melt through metal armor with ease- perhaps they would take down Sirenhead easier.

As he shoots, he catches eye of none other than the Hyperion robot infamous to all Crimson Raiders. "Shit, Claptrap? When the hell did you get here and when are you leaving?"

Grey glares at Benedict, hating his casually-classy and smug demeanor, and bounds away towards the rooftops, where he lays down support for the others by assaulting Sirenhead with blasts of energy that comes from his free paw, every third one always being bigger and destructive than the previous two.
"Watch out! Energy blasts coming through!" he warns the others as he continues shooting.

Kendall, all the while, has yet to do anything other than stay by Natasha's side and look at her with an unnerving smile. "Awww, you don't remember me...? I mean, I guess I don't have that tacky ol' scarf and vest..." He puts a paw on his chest. "It's your old pal, Natasha!"

But just for a second, his eyes turn towards Richtofen. He holds his stare for a second too long, his smile plastered to his face, but what emotion is truly behind it...

He turns back to Natasha as if nothing ever happened.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Stikes Stikes LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Critic Ham Critic Ham FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla StaidFoal StaidFoal Crow Crow TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Interactions:
StaidFoal StaidFoal @SirenheadFightGang

1584943266277.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
My jaw dropped again, looking at the mayhem the Sirenhead is causing while Jerry tried to pull me away from the carnage by trying to drag me by the tail. He managed to slowly move me away from my spot though it wasn't enough to keep me away from the danger zone. I don't know why this mouse is attempting to save me knowing that we're sworn enemies but I wasn't taking it. He's been screwing me over ever since the day started and I wanted to finally give him the punishment he so rightfully deserved. I grabbed Jerry by his own tail before spinning him around and throwing him towards the Sirenhead thing. If it landed straight on his chest, Jerry would bounce off like a ball.

He was still dizzy from the impact with a halo of birds over his head.​

β€œI guess we’re fighting that thing now..” β€œYep.” β€œAlright, since he’s made of metal, the best choice would be to slow him down, you fly around and distract him. β€œNo problem.”

Sora begins to bombard the Sirenhead with the Stop spell (a spell where Sora can freeze time for a limited of time) hoping it would work to freeze him for enough time to take him down, or at the very least slow him down. All while Dani flys in mid range using her ecto rays to take him down as as fast as she can

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow StaidFoal StaidFoal

Last edited:
d59sfdm-72467104-29e0-402b-beee-8644443f2506.png
" 'Weird pink cat'?" Julia looks flatly at Abraham in a 'really?' expression. "Please. I have a name."

Regardless, she turns her attention back to the battle. It seemed like everyone was jumping in now, so maybe it was time she did as well.

Since her usual choice of projectiles would likely have about as much effect as the bullets had, the
Espeon instead decides to lift the boulder Sirenhead had used to attack Ben. Telekinetically, of course. It would look like the hunk of stone just randomly floated into the air, and then flung itself straight toward the horrifying thing's face like a catapult. Needless to say, that would pack a punch.

glac4.png
"..Wuh?" Natasha's eyes finally focus on Kendall's face as she looks up at him. "Eric...?"

She shakes her head. "That can't be right. You look different. And sound different. And act all creepy..."

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Abraham & Kendall) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Sirenhead) Crow Crow (Ben) @peoplefighting

Last edited:
kV2ehZY.gif

#13E64A
#30F4F3

The Henchman only watched as Jacket did nothing, he couldn't read him behind the chicken mask he wore. It made him uneasy. But unlike his boss the man didn't seem to be seething in rage. Though he approached calmly he still looked ready to fight with his fists.
tumblr_nlgxcutdVI1uo5rtao1_1280.gifv

"Boss maybe you shouldn't... He killed hundreds of us.."
The man spoke quietly not wanting to show fear in case that would entice further violence.
tumblr_nlgw3ncKFm1uo5rtao1_540.gifv

"Yeah, and I think that calls for some payback. Don't you?"
He glared at his subordinate. Daring him to speak up again. To which The Henchman did not only nodding quietly.
Though he did pick up a few things others had said. This wasn't anywhere in Florida, it was a planet of its own. One with mutants... Like some sort of B movie. The man really just.. He really just wanted to go home and lie down. He was tired.
But now not only had Jacket been ballsy enough to approach The Son, he'd also taken favor of looking at the siren headed abomination that was.... Eating people. For a moment he lost his grip on his axe. It simply was... Wrong. Something like that shouldn't exist. But he wasn't going to bother with joining a bunch of strangers in trying to shoot it down. He had his own fight to worry about.
tumblr_nlgw3ncKFm1uo5rtao1_540.gifv

"Don't fucking look away from me!'
He shouted fingers wrapping around the axe handle so tightly he thought he'd start bleeding from his finger tips.

"Boss I'm telling you, you shouldn't..."
The younger man didn't seem to hear him as he lifted the axe over his head.
He stared at Jacket, wild-eyed. He wanted to make sure the chicken man hurt, so he swung downward at his shoulder with killing intent. Everything that had happened didn't matter any more and what ever was in store for the future could wait.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Smug Smug CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Signal Of Conflict

So. It turns out Lightning had a power nap in his Duel Disk at one point, because he missed a 'lot'. Of course, he had tried to input what he could, but when there were some events that had already come and gone - much like the sergeant, there were the odd happenings Lightning didn't have the time or care to muster anything. Wasted breath, time and effort, for something already done.
As for Mrakus, Lightning, Lucky, and the Neo-PHANTOMS, their curiosity (or fear) would be sated by the emergence of whoever was causing that ruckus from the house.

And boy, is he a sight.

An old man, likely in his early 70s, what little hair remains on his head a light grey, back hunched over and waving a rather unimpressive double-barrel shotgun in nothing but his underwear kicks open the door, which is really just a dumpster lid. Knocked off its hinges, it falls to the ground before the man begins to speak in the most grating hillbilly voice you might've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

"ALRIGHT, YA' VARMINTS! JENNA HERE'S READY TO PUMP A HOT LOAD IN YA' MEW-TINTS IF YA' SO MUCH AS SET A TOE ON THIS HERE PORCH!" He glances at Josh. "AND GIT THAT FLAMANGO SUMBITCH AWAY FROM THIS HERE TOWN N' HER HOMES! HE'S GETTIN' RID OF ALL OUR BLOOD, SWEAT, N' TEARS!"
"...Mew-tints?" Lightning questioned at that time. "You mean 'mutants'? I've heard of the term, we aren't the 'mutants' you're so afraid of." Lightning said coldly to the man - that voice of his was really annoying, as Lightning would form a scowl of 'won't you just shut up' - except he didn't shut up!
The gun-wielding maniac points his shotgun between Kendall, Nearl, and Lucky. "YA' DERTY MEW-TINTS DUN MATIN'? AH WANT YOU OUTTA THIS HERE TOWN! YA' EVEN LISTENIN' TA' ME, HUH?"

Seems like he didn't hear Lucky's apology. What he does hear, however, is Izabela's question. Unfortunately for the Stand User, this senile old fart only has one volume setting.

"YER' IN SKULL'S SETTLEMENT, GIRLIE! WE BEEN FACIN' A THREAT FROM THOSE DERN BANDITS AND THEIR SUMBITCH CREECHURS! AH KNEW THEY'D BE COMIN' TA'NITE! C'MON, GIRLIE, GIT INSIDE, IT AIN'T SAFE OUT THERE WITH'EM!" The old man ceases his shouting for a moment as he glances at Tom. He laughs, revealing a mouth full of missing and crooked teeth. "HYEHYEHYEH! YA' LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM CAR-TEWNS I USED TA' WATCH WHEN AH WAS A YUNG'UN!" The old man points his shotgun at Tom. "AH'M STILL GUNNA SHOOT YA' IF YA' GET CLOSE, THOUGH!"
"Skull... Settlement..." Lightning muttered. "How bleak." He added - it seems he speaks of bandits and creatures coming on in to pummel this place to pieces. And then, there was the mention of this cartoon feline - he's right, it looks the part very well. "If that's right, 'you' are the entertainment for these humans... wherever?" Lightning spoke in disappointment. "Of all things, why is always the cat? I suppose they 'do' have nine lives..." He added to his aloud thoughts, shaking his head in more and more disappointment - that cat is supposed to be cartoon entertainment?!
Click, click, click, click, click, click, click.

The sound of two dozen guns being loaded one after the other fills the town, followed by several doors swinging open with a loud creeaaaaak. Townsfolk of different ages, most on the older end, pour out, each dressed in something different, but sporting the same dirty, dusted, worn look the rest of the town has. Each of them holds a gun pointed directly at you, most of the weapons at least slightly more impressive than the old man's century-old double-barrel. The only comfort is that half the townspeople are shaking as they aim, and a trained gunslinger might recognize that their stance is all off; some of them would get blown away as soon as they pulled the trigger.

However, there is one man who sticks out. Wearing green armor and a helmet, his stance much more refined than anyone else in this town, and holding an SMG that's properly maintained, he's the one who speaks first.

1584913881426.png

Sgt. Abraham

"They're not mutants. Stand down."

A sigh of relief floods the town. Everyone lowers their guns, releasing all the pent-up nervous sweat they'd barely been able to contain. The old man glances around in confusion. "EH?! WHAT'RE YA' IDJITS DOIN'?! THEY GONNA KILL US IN OUR SLEEP IF WE AIN'T KILLIN' 'EM FIRS'!

The soldier comes up to him and pushes his shotgun down. "Calm down, Rufus. Mutants aren't smart. They shoot on sight." Angrily, the senior citizen storms back into his house, hastily putting the dumpster lid back in the frame and grumbling something about 'tree-huggers.' "Sorry about that," the soldier apologizes to all of you. "I know you're all confused, and I don't blame you. I'll try to explain everything. The name's Sergeant Abraham of the Crimson Raiders, Third Battalion, Second Company. At least I was until the heat got to be too much in the war against the Mutants and I tried to settle down here in my hometown. Turns out the bastards come from every corner and ass-crevice of Pandora."

"So. Where would you like me to begin?"
Lightning would not say anything in response to Abraham - but just... relax. They don't have everyone fearing for their lives anymore, that's great. Crisis averted, one would think! Lightning disagrees - when one problem vanishes, another will arise to replace it.
The townsfolk begin coming out of their houses again upon hearing this. They begin to approach Skye with looks of wonder on their face. Except for the old man, Rufus- nobody should know what he's doing right now.

"Hell yeah! I- y'know, I was hoping for some backup, and... damn, those bandits are screwed now that you're all here!" He stops laughing for long enough to ask one last favor.

"Tell you guys what. Help me defend Skull's Settlement, and I'll take you to the Crimson Raiders where you all can find the answers you want and maybe even get back home. They're the best shot you have at getting off this shithole."
"Defend this settlement of yours?" Lightning thought aloud. "Hm... And a promise of return home... That does sound valuable... But..." He turned his head. "I would like to first see what this 'world' of your has to offer, simpleton." He said sharply, though before he could continue lamenting to Abraham on his tone, sudden sirens would ring out. "...Sirens?" Lightning sounded surprised as they rang out - not good...
Before that situation can be resolved, another much more alarming (no pun intended) one arises.

"What the hell?" Abraham mutters as he hears the siren. "That's not one of our raid sirens. Or maybe someone isn't doing their maintenance job right..."

The soldier and townsfolk turn around to see the tall figure of Sirenhead standing over them.

There's a brief moment of silence before all hell breaks loose.

"CONNOR, GET INSIDE!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!"

"Ohhh, I chose the wrong color of pants tonight..."

"SARGE, YOU DIDN'T TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!"

"YA' TREEHUGGERS'VE DUG US IN SUM DEEP SHIT N' AH TOLD YA'! AH SHOULDA LEFT MAHSELF TO BE EATEN BAH THE SKAGS!"

"I SAID HOLD YOUR FUCKING FIRE!"

The townspeople open fire on the monster, though their attempt to hurt it is laughable at best. Most of them are blown flat on their backs by the recoil, others miss Sirenhead by miles, and very few of them actually aim at the thing.

Grey runs to the front of the crowd, a blue bubble-shaped shield forming around him. Sgt. Abraham keeps barking orders, but everyone fails to listen. Kendall merely scoots a little bit closer to Natasha and Julia and giggles.

"Puhuhuhu~"

Someone needs to stop this.
Lightning watches and groans - leaving everyone else to do their thing for a moment, and would then find himself paralysed by... "What in the name of Ra is that...? Why do I hear... 'music' in the distance?!" He cursed under his breath - his tone laced with confusion.
600x300

As if the small town in Pandora wasn't being terrorized enough by the Sirenhead, there was actually yet another menace coming to plague the town with his presence. And boy, could anyone hear him from a mile away.

"Oof! Oof! Oof! Oof!" Claptrap's "music" was being played at full blast, and it would sound much more like a cacophony than a symphony. Claptrap had picked up a lot of things when he had hung out with the MPF, and shitty songs was definitely one of them. The quirks of the internet had certainly rubbed off and not in a good way.

"Boy, oh boy. I can't wait to meet the newcomers! I'm sure they'll appreciate this culturally important music song that I found on YouTube back at the Cape!" The Hyperion robot declared, rolling forwards to the base. However, he was stopped dead cold by the appearance of a giant weird machine running past him- alongside a group of other equally-strange people, chasing after the aforementioned machine to presumably destroy it. The inept Claptrap took about five seconds to process this- the average time, as usual- before finally deciding to say something as the group passed.

"Hey, new people! Where are you going? I'm supposed to be meeting you, not the other way around!"

Lightning tried to ignore this... bucket of bolts, as best as he could. That music was... comical, but not useless! "Hm... A machine with more nuts than bolts." He thought aloud. "At least you have the attitude - of a fool, that is..." The A.I managed a chuckle as he remarked as such, turning back to the fight.
Dani's plan seems to work for a moment. Some of the civilians stop and look at the old man, though it's more out of confusion from the fact that he actually said something in support of Mutants for once and not in a totally ear-grating voice. But it doesn't last long. The townspeople watch in horror as Rufus is hoisted into the air by Sirenhead. Rufus regains control of his body again and is left dazed for a few seconds, but when he comes to, his eyes widen in shock.

"AH, SHITBISCUITS, JENNA!" he shouts to the shotgun still on his porch. "LOOKS LIKE AH'M GOIN' OUT T'NITE! Y'STAY STRONG FOR ME, GIRL! PROTECT THIS HERE TOWN! PROTECT MAH GRANDCHILDREN! PROTECT MAH COLLECSHUN A' DIRTY MAG-"

Crunch, crunch.

With a few final screams, the old man is gone. The inhabitants of Skull's Settlement stare with dread.

"...that guy had kids?" one man asks.

The monster bounds off, and the civilians keep shooting. But their ammo reserves are running dry; in just a few more seconds, they'd be left without any more ammunition to shoot at Sirenhead with and defenseless against the wasteland and its bandits should the raid Abraham warned about come about.

The sergeant himself breathes hard out of his nose. He shakes his head at Julia, knowing full well that she was absolutely correct in her judgement. "Son of a..." He turns to the men and women of the town. "CEASE FIRE! WE'RE NOT DOING ANY DAMAGE TO IT! LET THEM HANDLE THIS!"

Whether or not they actually wanted to listen, they'd be forced to drop their weapons. Quite literally at that; Izabela's ability causes several of their guns to fall to the dusty ground.

"M-my Quickshot!"

"MY ACE!"

"Did anyone else's gun just fall out of their hands or am I tripping balls again?"

Sgt. Abraham can't help but laugh a little. "Whoever did that, you're a freaking hero!" He crouches down and flicks a switch on his gun.

View attachment 696535

The red lights on it switch colors and glow a toxic lime green.

"If that weird ooze coming out of it is blood... I'm not seeing any glowing green rocks inside it, so no, I don't think it's a Mutant," he reports to Saria. "This weird pink cat's right, though; it just ate one of our own, so Mutant or not, it needs to die. Even if Rufus won't be missed." He calmly steps the side as Richtofen lands next to him, possibly right on top of Julia. "Hey, nice of you to join us," he says casually. "If you don't have a gun, get to cover or stay with this... cat thing. If you do, start shooting at the tall, wounded monster stomping around over there. Can't miss it. And don't hit the uninjured one."

oh if only he knew

Abraham stands up and starts rapidly-firing Corrosive rounds at the real Sirenhead. Corrosive rounds were designed to melt through metal armor with ease- perhaps they would take down Sirenhead easier.

As he shoots, he catches eye of none other than the Hyperion robot infamous to all Crimson Raiders. "Shit, Claptrap? When the hell did you get here and when are you leaving?"

Grey glares at Benedict, hating his casually-classy and smug demeanor, and bounds away towards the rooftops, where he lays down support for the others by assaulting Sirenhead with blasts of energy that comes from his free paw, every third one always being bigger and destructive than the previous two.
"Watch out! Energy blasts coming through!" he warns the others as he continues shooting.

Kendall, all the while, has yet to do anything other than stay by Natasha's side and look at her with an unnerving smile. "Awww, you don't remember me...? I mean, I guess I don't have that tacky ol' scarf and vest..." He puts a paw on his chest. "It's your old pal, Natasha!"

But just for a second, his eyes turn towards Richtofen. He holds his stare for a second too long, his smile plastered to his face, but what emotion is truly behind it...

He turns back to Natasha as if nothing ever happened.
Ad now, Lighting was here. It seems the threat is still apparent. He can't do any damage to the threat in question, but perhaps he could... Wait, that's right! He has defensive and offensive support! He glanced to his Duel Disk he was floating around in - though very confused in what is going on, he may as well support! The Duel Disk would light up and 'expand out' into an arc-shaped section before three cards appeared before Lightning. He took them one by one and placed them onto the Duel Disk - floating cards appearing before him, until shines of light would appear and it would seem like he was in fact summoning some backup! "Come, my minions!" He called out in a proud tone. "Rise for your master!"

When the lights vanished from each card, stone statues with a spear, a shield and a dagger all appeared. Lighting would practically announce their names as they appeared - though they were purely defensive for himself, that's not all of the purpose they are there for.

"Armatos Legio Galea!"
latest

"Armatos Legio Scutum!"
latest

"Armatos Legio Sica!"

latest

He glanced to the statues' weapons and nodded. "On account of not being able to do much myself, I have taken the liberty for some... backup. My advice is you take their weapons and use them!" He suggested to everyone - it was the least that he could do - besides, they don't lose their powers without their weapons!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confused​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: "What is going on?"​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @SirenheadFight​

Kirby.png
While Kirby was hanging out with the others he looked over to see Zora attacking the Sirenhead, Kirby felt like he needed to help in some way so he ran to find a sword on the ground so he inhaled it and turned into...
719538143896fb4525fc58c196723b8a.png

Sword Kirby!

Kirby then ran over to the two battling and helped Zora out by attacking The Sirenhead as well.

Interactions:
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 (Zora)
StaidFoal StaidFoal (Sirenhead)

Instantly noticing the Son yelling at him, Jacket quickly turned back at him, surprised. He barely dodged the deadly fire axe, falling backwards on the ground. Jacket raised his hands up, shaking them, in a surrendering matter, playing a line from his recorder.

"Please be advised-" The tape stopped, making a sound that make it clear that Jacket could mix and re-arrange sentences as he pleased.
"
-no -offensive matter." "Please accept this-" He hoped his mixed up message could go through.

Jacket then pointed at the action that apparently unfolded as the three met. "Oh how nice it is to get some company." "Do you know what time it is?"
"Forza, dobbiamo muovere il culo"
(Come on, we have to move our asses.) Jacket looked at the Son and the Henchman, then back. He nodded, hopefully making them agree.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Lilith.png
While everyone else was doing their own thing Lilith was alone by herself writing in her diary, the things she wrote were a lot less disturbing then they used to be but Lilith still felt like she needed someone to talk to, since she has gotten more open about her feelings.

Lilith put away her diary and looked for someone to talk to but it seems like everyone was very occupied at the moment, Lilith just sighed and went back to where she was, she didn't feel like fighting today.

Last edited:

• There were a lot of things Trevor had been expecting to do today. Kill some people, run over coyotes, ship arms across Los Santos, go out drinking... though, stomping an anthropomorphic bunny's head's brains in was not one of them. Though, his currently bleeding hand and the fact that he had been shoved into some random universe he knew nothing about against his will kind of altered his plans, so he was sure that he could work this in. When Captain Falcon rammed into him, Trevor staggered back, his boot fortunately not having been the cause of Lucky's unfortunate end.

"Just whooooo the fuck are you?" Trevor would ask as he stared up at the goofy-looking F-Zero star. This would mean that Phoenix's follow-up efforts were in vain, as he was already pulled off the rabbit. Trevor was about to answer the suited man's questions, in fact, when suddenly Lucky decided to pipe up. "I was trying to give you a FUCKING bath! It's called doing a civil service, you ungrateful prick!" The psychotic arms dealer shouted as he held up his still bloodied hand. "You're the fucker that bit into my fucking hand! See this!? And fuck if I care about your... voodoo jade crap!" Shakily, Trevor stood back to stop himself from attacking the rabbit once again, and instead held up a shaky finger and shook it towards Lucky.

giphy.gif

"I have met... a LOT of assholes in my life... but you... you're not long from this world if this is the way you fuckin' act. You little buck-toothed motherfucker!"

P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22

R8Ll.gif

#13E64A
#30F4F3

The Son was.... Confused. Was this really the guy who snapped mens necks with his bare hands? He still wanted him dead so he rose his axe again.
"Boss, wait!"
The Henchman actually rose his voice slightly, causing The Son to glance at him with his scarred eye.
"What?"

The Henchman kept his head down but spoke.
"I don't think you should kill him..."
He looked at Jacket with somewhat weary eyes.
"We're not so different in the end."
He sighed and looked at the younger man.
"I just think that we have bigger problems... At least for right now."
The Son was quiet for a long while. Then he fished around his pockets, pulling out a single teal and purple pill which he swallowed, tossing his head back. He took another moment and looked at the two.
tumblr_nlgw2hLlTa1uo5rtao1_640.gifv

"Know what, fine, but when he turns on you, don't be surprised."
The effects of the pill had calmed him for the time being though so he made no further moves.
The Henchman offered Jacket a hand to get up.

"I uh, don't know what time it is... It's dark though and... That thing ate somebody..."
He didn't understand the last part of what the masked man had said but it did sound urgent. So he waited for his next move. Whereas The Son let his high wash away his rage for the moment.

Smug Smug

Anna screamed as the bullets went flying, meanwhile the voice in her head was literally laughing. Oh this is interesting! Poor Sirenhead! I would recommend we take cover though, just thing I want is my host to get headshot. Anna was more than willing to do this, running to the nearest rock, trying to avoid any stray bullets. No such luck. She felt a burning pain in her left shoulder as a stray bullet struck it. She staggered for a moment and just managed to leap behind a nearby rock. She stayed there until the shooting stopping.

Meanwhile Ripper was prowling through the clearly deserted part of town, looking something to eat when he heard a loud sound coming from somewhere. He turned his head toward the sound, sprinting toward it. He climbed up onto one of the makeshift houses and looked down. The people were fighting something , A creature of some sort or another . Ripper just watched. Waited.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Ky_kiske informal dress.jpg
David was in the middle of fighting a villain that had just so happened on the Class 1-A,B&C's camping/training excursion. This particular villain could manifest his target's worst fears into a tangible illusion. David had just overcome said illusion and had transported all the students back to U.A., so he could fight the attacker without reserve.

Before he could get a final hit in, a vortex appeared behind him. As he got pulled in, he witnessed the villain perish by a tree flying due to the pull of the purple void. Satisfied his students were safe, he let himself succumb to the pull of the ethereal cyclone.

He landed in the midst of a town of barely-held-together shacks, and saw multiple townspeople gawking at the wilderness before them.

"This weird pink cat's right, though; it just ate one of our own, so Mutant or not, it needs to die. Even if Rufus won't be missed." He calmly steps the side as Richtofen lands next to him, possibly right on top of Julia. "Hey, nice of you to join us," he says casually. "If you don't have a gun, get to cover or stay with this... cat thing. If you do, start shooting at the tall, wounded monster stomping around over there. Can't miss it. And don't hit the uninjured one."

David looked up at the situation. He thought he had died, but it seemed he was transported to a whole different plane. He saw and heard a heavily-armored combatant giving directions ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ) and speaking to a German-looking fellow ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ) and a...pink talking cat ( LilacMonarch LilacMonarch )? He flew up and hovered over the town, looking at the creatures that were mentioned. So...the walking speakerphone pole that was furthest away ate someone innocent? David's neutral expression turned dark.

First, a heavy duty Air Wall was formed around himself.

Second, he Flew forward in a burst of pressurized air, past the few peoples and their respective attacks that were trying to take the creature out.

Third, once he got close enough, he threw a horizontal Slice directed at the midsection of the offending Siren.

Fourth, he Flew forward even more, just breaking the sound barrier before impact, intending to shatter the creature's torso with the subsequent sonic boom.

All this arguing, all this chaos, it was grating at him. He wanted to stand vigil and protect the group, including that unusual child, but all this was too much, it made his blood boil. "Alright, alright" he steps forwards, clenching his hands tightly before running, he begins to spin slowly as his hands release a black powder that quickly ignited, sending the pirouetting hero towards the strange beast, other explosions rang out in the air as comes to the apex of his jump, near the beast's head if possible, reeling back a fist, a cloud of dust appears behind his arm, quickly detonating and sending his fist forward with added speed before he attempts to detonate another blast on impact, trapping the creature's head inside of the radius of the blast "VACUUM BOMB!" he shouts, hopefully managing to safely land on the other side of the beast, rolling to avoid as much harm as possible. Setting off an explosion too close to the ground meant risking the safety of those attacking up close near the beast. The shockwaves of his attacks still posed a risk to those he was trying to protect, after all.

Getting his footing, he steps back and assesses the situation. If that didn't at least disorient the thing, he had no clue what he'd do. He could try to get everyone clear and hit it with a bigger attack, but that would damage the town. This was a tough spot to be in, but he had to find a way to succeed. He always did.

StaidFoal StaidFoal CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Sirenheadfight​

Auraxis ; Indar ; J908 impact site

Air over the crater buzzed with activity. A Bastion fleet carrier, belonging to the New Conglomerate approached the facility, accompanied by a swarm of aircraft. Several squadrons of reaver fighters rushed forward to meet Vanu scythes. Behind them moved the bombers and transports. As Soveregnity aircraft were overwhelmed by incoming Conglomerate fighters, liberator bombers rained fire on the attacking forces. Valkyrie dropships and galaxy transports came flying in low, allowing their passengers to jump out.

On the ground, NC defenders moved on the offensive, bolstered by the incoming reinforcements. Control point at the center of the facility was quickly cleared of Vanu presence. A magrider tank tried to stop the defender counterattack, but was quickly destroyed by a light assault trooper with a brick of C-4. Unfortunately for him, Scott paid for this feat with his life, gunned down by retreating infantry.

Seconds later, Baker stepped out of the respawn unit, his body fully reconstructed by revival nanites. Quickly making sure that nanites did their job, freshly resurrected soldiers passed through the one-way shield protecting the doorway and ran towards the closest wall. One of the pilots circling above the battlefield spotted an enemy lightning tank on the other side. Scott pulled out a brick of C-4 and a detonator, then used his jump pack to get on top of the wall. As the assault prepared to throw the explosive down on the vehicle below, he noticed a magrider facing directly towards him. Faster than he could react, Vanu pilot shot a bolt of plasma towards Baker. Conglomerate soldier jumped back, trying to dodge the projectile, but it was clear he was too late. With the plasma bolt sailing directly towards him, Scott prepared mentally for another resurrection.

Before the projectile hit the target, however, a portal opened under the assault. Surprised, Baker was pulled down, and Vanu projectile sailed harmlessly over him.

------------------------------

Pandora ; wherever the hell is this place

After the flight through the tunnel, Scott fell out of another portal above Pandora. He quickly looked at the ground below him, noting the small town, surrounded by rocky formations and desert. Next thing that hit him were the gunshots, and sight of a group of people fighting some sort of a large monster. No, two monsters. Sailing through the air, Scott pulled out his carbine, then started firing his jump pack in short bursts, to slow the fall and somewhat control the direction, finishing with a long burn to achieve a soft landing.

As
his jump pack cooled down, Scott took a look around him. He managed to land on the outskirts of the town, on a roof of one of the buildings. Seconds later, the soldier corrected himself. Shacks made of metal sheets held together by whatever was on hand are not buildings, and this collection of structures was barely worth calling a town. Worst slums on Auraxis represented better living conditions than this place.

Deciding to help whoever was fighting beat the monsters, Scott used his jump pack to move from one building to another, making his way towards the battle.

So, there Rocket was, behind the rock, trying his best not to get killed. All he had on him was some sleeping gas, a jetpack, and a gun that was too big for him to even use properly. If he had his weapons? It would be a different story. The raccoon-like creature would normally be all for a good fight, though. It was part of why he joined the Guardians in the first place, or even why he became a bounty hunter before that! But those times, he had weapons that he could actually use. That abomination's... well, siren head did seem like a worthwhile piece of his collection, which mostly consisted of prosthetics and other bionically engineered body parts. But this thing straight up ate a dude, so close-range attacks were out of the option, and until his guns got better, so were long-ranged ones.

But then, out of the corner of his eye, Rocket saw a beautiful sight. The familiar sound of metallic clicking and that sweet whirring of pure, raw energy only meant one thing. His guns had both re-materialized and were now there, on the ground.

"Move it, you oversized trashcan!" Rocket would shout as he hastily shoved Claptrap out of the way, scampering on all fours over to his precious babies. Just as he'd suspected, they were finally back, and in their full material. After pocketing the pistol, Rocket would pick up the rifle off the ground and cock it, a toothy grin forming on his face as he already saw the energy begin to glow from within its chambers.

AccomplishedFragrantAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

"Oh..... yeah!"

WIthout even a moment to think about it, Rocket stood from where he was and began to rev up the charge on his little baby there, after getting the proper aim of course. And, once enough time for a maximum shot had past, he fired off a shot from the rifle, which was directed right towards Sirenhead's midsection. If it were to connect, the burning ball of pure, unfiltered chemical energy, with its heat equivalent to that of a really tiny sun, it would no doubt burn a hole straight through the beast's intestine!

StaidFoal StaidFoal FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Stikes Stikes TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DapperDogman DapperDogman Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Martydi Martydi BoltBeam BoltBeam CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

β€œDamnit,” Silence took a breath.”Let’s hope Ifrit doesn’t bu-Gah!” A harsh, ear-piercing siren call tore through the air. A horrific creature marched upon the town and people panicked. Many fired their firearms at it. The thunderous roars assaulted the Liberi’s ears. It took a few minutes before the sounds began to die down.

Silence removed her hands from her ears. A ringing still drilled into her skull. Sometimes she cursed her owl-like hearing.

β€œSorry about that Nearl,” Silence rubbed the inside of an ear. She felt an elbow from Saria before she could continue and followed her pointed finger at a familiar firefighter.”Shaw? It’s good to see you.”

β€œLet us hold off the greeting for now, look.”

Silence and Saria saw the creature eat one of the townsfolk. Silence grimace in disgust. The thought of being eaten alive… But Saria merely looked on with a stoic expression. This creature was clearly dangerous, but at the same time a lot of people were shooting at it. She couldn’t quite fault the creature now could she? It was the natural order of things, after all. Even if this sight didn’t settle her stomach well.

The creature then began to retreat after it finished eating its victim.

β€œI feel like we should stop it.” Silence said.

β€œI recommend not engaging until we learn more of its abilities. What do you two suggest?” Saria gestured to Nearl and Shaw.

Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow gets ignored for now cause I have no clue how to include your character

Instead of cowering in fear like some coward, Zora braced herself for Sirenhead's approach. Arms spread, hunkered down, ready to get her hands (er, her gloves) dirty.

"Hah, let's see what yer really made of!" She leaped forward, meeting the beast halfway!... only to pass right through it like it wasn't there at all. Zora landed behind it, blinked once, then twice, then turned her head to watch it over her shoulder.

"...aww, come ON! I can't do anything fun!" With a cry to the heavens, Zora drew her gun again, and started to pepper Sirenhead with her shots. They hit their mark, but they felt even less harmful than the other people's bullets, even to Sirenhead, but she was a good enough shot to land each and every one. She wasn't fixing to kill yet, though she didn't have much of a choice once Rocket joined the fray.

As his shot trailed over her head, Zora spun around, glaring over at him. "We was just gettin' warmed up!"

~ ~ ~​
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
13675-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-full.png
At Trevor's outburst, Phoenix jumped backwards. He's faced a lot of volatile people before, but never so close to their 'range' of violence.

"Oh, uhm... thank you?" Phoenix blushed a little at Captain Falcon's insistent compliments, then shook his head, getting himself back into the problem at hand.

"Look, sir, I understand that this..." Phoenix glanced down at Lucky and did a double-take. "This, uhh, glowing green rabbit... bit you. But isn't there a better way to handle it than shouting and cursing it out? Or trying to stomp on it?"

When Elizabeth showed up, Phoenix scratched his head. "W-Well... even is they don't want to stop fighting, I should still try to, at least. Right?"

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"I agree with this handsome man here. You need to chill out...Which is ironic coming from me. I would still worry about the possibility of demon rabbies though, if I were you." Falcon looks over the somewhat unkept Trevor "Which thank goodness I'm not. Are we just gonna ignore that gangling monstrosity coming our way or something? Like, am I the only one bothered by that thing?" Captain Falcon asks
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22

Kirby.png
Kirby tried anyway he could to help out Zora, he drawed his sword and prepared to attack. Zora run up to Sirenhead with Kirby following behind, she tried to attack it but ended up phasing through it instead, Kirby tried to jump up and swing his sword at it but the same thing happened to him. Kirby's sword went through the ground so he had to attempt to pull it out, he was noticeably struggling to pull the sword out of the ground.

Interactions:
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 (Zora)
StaidFoal StaidFoal (Sirenhead)

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
gif-tanya-degurechaff.gif

Tanya zoned out for a bit and when she came to she was jostled by the sounds of shouting. Shouting at a massive ...Thing? It had a siren on it's head and looked like something H.P Lovecraft would have wet dreams about. It was extremely tall and lanky like the kids that play basketball near her flat. No matter. It was definitely a threat. The winged ace would leap into the air taking flight and circling around the eldritch horror. Upon closer inspection it had tongues for the mouths that came out of the Sirens, truly a product of a four year old child's drawings of a nightmare. It was a shame that the Winged Ace didn't bring a gun with a higher calibre as her petite SIG MKMS only fires a measly 7.65x21mm round. A very small package. Now she was a mere 10 feet away from the beast which was more than enough range for all her spells. One large blast should minimise the probability of a miss so an artillery spell barrage wouldn't be ideal here. Tanya finally decided on her most powerful spell available to her, The Magical Thermobaric Blast. The spell was used to wipe out entire squadrons of enemy mages. A very powerful anti personnel weapon. The Mage started chanting to herself.

"I think it would be necessary to deal with this monster as quickly as possible. I don't want this thing smacking me out of the sky anytime soon"

79f524a53025d22bd0ef69bee21505e8.gif

A green HUD type reticle would manifest in front of the General. Anyone looking up can see it. A few audible clicks can be heard as her Type 95 Operations orb calculates the possible escape routes and locks onto Sirenhead.

Anyone paying closer attention would realise that her eyes were shining a bright golden yellow.
67504b6751a1333bb4722dd5f0d9a7839e3a35d4.gif

"Lord...Grant me your power. Use me as your sword to smite these filthy heathens and send them back from where they came from!"

With her divine chant finished she put her SMG up to her eye and took a single shot. The bullet left a glowing golden trail as it sailed through the air striking Sirenhead on it's Siren.

tenor.gif

A fraction of a second and a large brilliant white fireball would erupt from where the bullet had hit Sirenhead. Fortunately Tanya had managed to carefully measure the amount of magic that was used in the spell so the effects weren't as destructive as they normally were. Anyone near Sirenhead in a 30 metre radius would hear ringing in their ears for a while but not much else and anything glass within 60 metres would have shattered due to the shockwave. The fireball had now blossomed into a cloud of hot poisonous gases which slowly sinks down the full length of Sirenhead's body before being dispersed by any wind or just drifting away harming no one.

More importantly everyone would've heard the blast.

Finally Tanya would land next to the superhero guy she talked to first, Blast Radius.

"So what do you think? I'd say it wasn't as good as yours but I had to tone it down by 75% as a normal Thermobaric explosion would've levelled the area completely"

StaidFoal StaidFoal CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (I am so sorry) @ everyone else nearby​

Last edited:
πΈπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘‘β„Ž

As everything happened, she stayed behind her hiding spot next to Ryuji. This would honestly be the best thing for her, hiding. She hadn't told anyone about her tears yet and no one seemed to be asking for healing or money or ammo. In fact, no one HAS ran out of ammo yet, so she couldn't give them it.

Hearing Rocket, she looked at him. If she remembered reading a book on animals when she was younger, this was a raccoon. However, while she would call him a raccoon, she heard him get angry over people calling him a raccoon. "
At least it's nice that someone else had the same idea of hiding besides me and Mister Kazan. My name is Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you." She looked to Sora and Dani, seeing their clothes and appearance. They seemed really interesting. "In case you didn't hear, my name is Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you two." Watching Rocket fire at the monster with an advanced gun (at least it looked like a gun), she remembered seeing the tattooed woman. "If you like guns, I think I saw a woman with tattoos with some guns."

When Rocket pulled Claptrap behind the rock, she'd introduce herself but they seemed to be busy with the robot. The brunette turned her attention back to the man in the blue suit. "
At least you can say you tried! My name is Elizabeth!" While this wouldn't be the best time for introductions at all, she didn't have anything to do really. Might as well get introductions out of the way.

TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Last edited:
Fluffington watches the proceedings with sparkles in her eyes, running around the scene of battle with Sirenhead without a care. Battles here sure were different than back at home. "Wow, you all seem really strong!! Can you-" Her train of thought was wrecked when Tanya's attack landed, her ears flopped back and the trash that was covering her flew off from the shock wave. She shakes some kicked up dust off before turning to the blonde.
"WOW! THAT WAS REALLY COOL!!" She bounces up to Tanya and begins running around her. "Howmanytimescanyouusethatmovewhat'sitcalledwhattypeisitwhendidyoulearnitcanIlearnitHi."
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back