• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Phoenix fell right on his ass once Rocket swung that gigantic gun his way. "Eeeah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Not the face!"

Zora, on the other hand, was very blase about the whole thing. Even when the gun heated up, ready to fire, she just chuckled. "You got spunk, alright. I like that." She reached up to touch a part of Rocket's gun, only for it to sink right out of his tiny hands and hit the dirt.

Huh.

"Not sure I follow yer plan here, but good effort." She stooped down to pat Rocket on the shoulder. "Didn't mean nothin' by it, of course. Rocket, y'said? Nice name. I'm Zora Salazar, in case ya didn't already know!" She straightened up, hand spread wide as if this was some dramatic reveal... only to deflate when nobody seemed to react to it. "Really? Nothin'? Nobody?... Where the hell am I?"

"U-Uhm... Pandora?" Phoenix piped up, having picked and dusted himself up off the ground. "Is that the name of this town? Did you, ehh, take us here?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Stikes Stikes

Anna giggled at the rabbit. (What's wrong with me?) Then turned to Trevor and was about to say something to him when something gave her pause. No, don’t bother him. She then backed off and looked around, humming to herself until her eyes came across the main guy of the armed group. She walked over to him.

”Yeah um excuse me! Do you happen to know where I am?? I appear to be lost!” (And I have this voice in my head for some reason!) it’s clear she wasn't paying attention before.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: P PopcornPie

Lilith.pngKirby.png
"Well yeah it's a long story that I probably shouldn't get into, I really don't want to talk about it right now." Lilith was going to strike up a conversation with Kirby until she was cut off by Grey yelling at the other people.
"Hmm, I guess I should be going now, I'll leave you to do whatever you want Kirby, just let me know if you need anything." Kirby nods and stays with the others. As Lilith left the group she lets out a small sigh. "Why do I even bother, it's not going to change how they feel about me." Not knowing that someone would overhear her.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey)
@Whoever overheard Lilith

sᴋʏᴇ
_________

Her ice blue eyes went from the group of strange people to the townspeople with guns. Being this was Pandora, talking wasn't exactly a solution to problems people thought up of on here. Well, unless they were still sane and had a bit of common sense, but it was rare to find a native of the planet that actually wanted to talk out. The pistol moved to them, noticing that the stance these people had were off despite the weapons they held. She could just shoot them now and it'd be easy to take them all out.

But then, she heard a man in green armor tell them to stand down and that they weren't mutants. That word went around a lot lately, but she never really met or fought one. Listening to him introduce himselves as part of the Crimson Raiders, she put the pistol away.

The Raiders were the good guys, at least in her opinion they were. They stopped Handsome Jack and took care of the annoying Calypso Twins, both times she thanked them back on Promethea. Well, thanked them in her head, if she thanked them out loud, she'd get weird looks from people and she didn't need any more.

"
Oh thank God you're from the Crimson Raiders. Need another Siren in your ranks? Cause I really don't wanna be on a planet where everything tries to kill me. Name's Skye." When she mentioned the Siren part, she showed him her Siren tattoos.

David was in the middle of a heavy battle, protecting his students from a villain who could use his quirk to manifest his victim's worst fears as illusionary specters.

He had just transported all the students from 1-A and 1-B to a safe place, and had manifested lightning all around him to combat the evil attacker when he was sucked in by a portal. Fortunately, the villain perished when a tree trunk pulled by the vortex struck him through. That was the last thing David a.k.a. Pro Hero 'Manipulator' saw before he was pulled from the Earth he knew.

He opened his eyes in a new world, kind of run down to be honest, and a couple bullets ricocheted off his personal Air Wall that he erected in the portal between worlds, causing him to look at random occupants of said village shooting at him and others that were standing in the midst of the shacks. This prompted a raised eyebrow from the quirk holder and #1 Pro Hero.

Some people were trying to calm the residents down while most took cover or hid. Some even more tried reasoning with the other people's he could tell were also out of place like himself, asking them not to return fire on the residents. He decided to keep his Air Wall up and fly up to get a lay of the land, so to speak. When he got to a good height, he determined that he was, in fact, no longer in Japan.

Julia glances at the Typhlosion and frowns. She turns back to her daughter to say something, but then just shakes her head to herself. The Espeon gestures toward the soldier that had calmed the townspeople.

"C'mon, let's see what we can find out from this guy. He seems to know something."

"Right..." Natasha grumbles and saunters off, followed by her mother.

glac1.png
"If you don't mean us, then what are these 'mutant' things you're talking about?" The Glaceon asks after approaching Sergeant Abraham.

"Based on what you said, it sounds like we're not the first...visitors, you've had here." Julia adds. "Do you know anything about those rifts that brought us here, or how we might return home?"

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Sgt Abraham) @anyonearound

Mrakus ignored the attempted formalities of the now named Elizabeth. But, instead focused his attention on the little one. Tanya, the supposed farm girl.

Her unrecognizable uniform and medals certainly disproved that obvious lie. Her cold eyes lead Mrakus to the suspension that she could care less for them. But what really made Mrakus ponder even more, was the lack of recognition as an Astartes.

In fact, none of these mortals has recognized him as part of the 20 astartes legions of the Imperium of Man. This meant that is was likey they too came from lost worlds.

But none of this currently matter. What matters was to negotiate with the townsfolk for information and possibly get this planet integrated into the Imperium.

"Sargent Abraham, I am Alpharius of the 10th omegan company. Tell me the location we currently rescind in.". As he said this, he would notice a strange blue creature approaching him and the sargent. He quickly trained his bolter at it, waiting for any sudden movements.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
Silence And Saria

1584919742937.png

It was a quiet day in the labs for Silence. Most of the other operators were out on various missions or undergoing treatment so the Liberi gathered up materials to further research Oripathy. She had gotten little done in the past month as a result of Reunion’s ever growing attacks. But a recent injury caused by an ill-time explosion had left Silence stuck in the medical bay for days on end. It was only recently that she was discharged.

Silence hissed when a sharp pain shot up her leg.

Unfortunately, even when she was well enough to walk, much of her tissues were still healing. So she had quite a bit of free time for now. Might as well make use of her now freed up schedule to find if she could make a breakthrough on Oripathy.

And so she got to work. Studying how originium interacted with cells, reviewing her notes, and collaborated with the few connections she still had. Silence became more and more absorbed in her research as the hours past. The day’s golden light became duller, morphing into a crimson red. The Liberi fought through the sudden bouts of tiredness brought on by both her nature as an owl and her own Oripathy messing with her circadian rhythm.

As the day drew to a close, Silence reviewed what she had accomplished thus far. No new discoveries had been made, which was typical. But a possible mechanism on how originium converted cells into crystals was found. Further research and testing needed to be conducted for anything to come out of it though.

The creak of a door opening grabbed her attention.

“One moment, Ifrit, I’m wrapping up here.”

“Ifrit is asleep.” A mature, feminine voice responded instead of the fiery, bombastic Silence expected.

Silence glared at the woman that stood over her.

“And how would you know that, Saria?”

1584919758795.png

“...”

“Please, leave Saria.”

“I wanted to talk with you.”

“Just. Leave.”

“I-” Saria sighed.”It concerns the Flame Dragon Incident. An old contact think she found something concerning Ifrit.”

“I’ll speak with this contact myself then.”

“She has gone to ground. Rhine Lab sent someone after her. I am not sure when, or if, I’ll hear from her. But please Silence, just let me speak-”

A sudden, bright-purple rift spiraled into existence and cut Saria off from finishing her sentence. Both women felt a hurricane-strength pulling them in. Saria planted herself firm into the ground, but inch by inch, she was dragged closer to the rift. Silence herself vaulted over a table and took refuge behind it. Yet she too was dragged ever closer. No matter what they did both were sucked in.

When they came to, Silence and Saria found themselves in a ramshackle down. The abrupt change in scenery threw their minds into chaos as new sights, smells, sounds, and gravity assaulted them. It took the two to get accustomed to their new surroundings.

“Where-where are we?” Silence adjusted her glasses, eyes wide in disbelief.

“Silence, the moon.” Saria looked up at the moon. Upon its surface was the outline of a bird of some kind.

“Our moon is nowhere this close to our own planet. Are-are we?”

“On another world, perhaps. There are others as well.” Saria pointed at the collection of other people seemingly confused as they were. Silence took a moment to look them all over. Many were human or Ancient, but there was an odd collection of other beings. Not Ancient, human, or machine.

Just what was going on?

“We’ll need to investigate. Find out what’s going on and where we are.” Saria said.

“I-yes, I suppose.” Silence took a sharp inhalation of breath.

“I know you would rather not work with me, but-”
Silence held up a hand to stop Saria.”Yes, I would. But this is not the first time we’ve worked alongside one another after the Flame Dragon Incident.”

“I’ll look around. See if I can’t find if any other Rhode Island operators were brought here as well.”

“I’ll check my inventory. This town might not have the… adequate medical supplies.”

With that, the two women went about their respective roles. It took a few minutes for Silence to catalog everything. She still had her drone, which now hovered close to her. Dozens of boosters meant to increase combat abilities. Plenty of basic medical supplies. How all these came to be on her person was a question for a later time. Hell, even her leg felt better.

Maybe there was some deity that was watching over her right now.

The clicks of guns alerted her to the presence of dozens of people with firearms trained on her. The weapons varied from pistols to outright rocket launchers. Silence panicked, not at the thought of being shot, but at how much originium must have been present.

Wait.

If she was in another world, then would originium even be present? Reports from astronomers stated that other planets were not observed to have any originum, at least from what they could tell.

"They're not mutants. Stand down." One of the people, a man in armor, said.

… Mutants?

"EH?! WHAT'RE YA' IDJITS DOIN'?! THEY GONNA KILL US IN OUR SLEEP IF WE AIN'T KILLIN' 'EM FIRS'!”

Silence found herself behind Saria who had her shield out. Her expression was stoic, observant. She had taken on a combat stance and Silence could hear Saria’s glove creakle as the grip on her weapon tightened.

"Calm down, Rufus. Mutants aren't smart. They shoot on sight." The man in armor said. Quickly the other man who had wanted to shot them stormed back to his house. "Sorry about that,I know you're all confused, and I don't blame you. I'll try to explain everything. The name's Sergeant Abraham of the Crimson Raiders, Third Battalion, Second Company. At least I was until the heat got to be too much in the war against the Mutants and I tried to settle down here in my hometown. Turns out the bastards come from every corner and ass-crevice of Pandora."

“Pandora?” Saria muttered.

“Name of an old human myth, if I recall correctly.”

"So. Where would you like me to begin?"

“We would like to know where we are and why the townspeople were so willing to attack us despite us having no intention to do so.” Saria asked. She still held her combat stance, but her weapon now dangled.

"Nearl, Radiant Knight of Rhodes Island"

Silence’s ears perked up when she heard that.

“Nearl? You’re here as well?!”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Riven Riven

• "Blah blah multiverse schmultiverse!" Trevor exclaimed as he proceeded to swing Lucky around by his ears, hoisting him over his shoulder like a napsack. "You just sit niiiiiiice and tight! We'll get you all cleaned up!" He said, before he turned and looked over to the soldier that had entered not too long ago, the one which Trevor hadn't bothered to memorize a name for. "Hey.... comrade!" Trevor shouted, doing a mock-salute with his free hand. "Where can I find a bath for Sergent Carrots here!?"

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts DapperDogman DapperDogman

Sora! Dear, optimistic Sora. His dialogue implied that Rex had not chased him here. For dramatic effect, Lucky turned his head away with tightly shut eyes, then slowly opened them towards Sora. Remember, Sora, his eyes looked like this.
luckydiscovershowitfeelstochew5gum.png
"I actually went home with Lealan, Laddie. I did get quite comfortable, despite me dissatisfaction at how the last adventure ended. But then I accidentally discovered that she had free portals lying around! And then I went on a little hike, and met the most generous creature..." He tapped his jade patch. "She sent me to the Cape, I wanted a portal creator so I could get meself to Toffee, and would you believe a violet portal opened right in front of me eyes? This is like a high school reunion!"

To Trevor, he simply said, "Please do not swing me. I am armed."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ShitpostbecausemommadeabigdinnerandIlacktimetomakeabigreply

Prologue
It started when

Ben Tennyson found himself in a new world. A world much like a desert in the wild, wild west.

"Huh, that's weird. Guess Stinkfly can get me a fly's eye view."

Ben then proceeds to dial the Omnitrix, the strange device attached to his wrist.

"Huh? Who're these guys? I don't recognise any of 'e- well, here's some familiar faces, but Upgrade and Heatblast are useless in this situation."

He then looks about.

"Hey! Eric! Julia!"

He runs towards some individuals, only to notice Julia walking away from Eric with what seemed like her daughter.

"Huh. Must be a bad day for everyone."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"So, you're the one who brought us here? If you are...Then I'd like to show you my appreciation for you in full..." Captain Falcon holds both his hands behind his back. One with his fingers crossed an onther curled up in a fiery fist

Last edited:
After getting her answer from the man (skipping ahead aren't we?) Anna nodded and skipped ahead to the bunny which was still being strangled. She poked Trevor in the shoulder and backed up, still smiling.

”Hey, would you kindly let Lucky go? He clearly doesn't want to be manhandled by you!”

She seemed either uncaring or completely innocent to the weapon he was holding.

She was still smiling too.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
P PopcornPie

Snake began to walk where everyone was. If anyone that was present at the events of BGB were here, they’d see him as Naked Snake, and not Solid Snake, and judge him accordingly, they look very similar.
Everyone Everyone

kV2ehZY.gif

#13E64A
#30F4F3

As the Russian Mafia men looked around The Son caught caught sight of something or rather someone that made his blood freeze. Then it thawed and bubbled and boiled until his face was flush with rage. Hands tightening around the axe he held as his eyes locked with those of the rubber chicken mask.
"Boss?"
The Henchman asked looking as the younger man seemed to be locked in place. To which he looked to see him, the guy that practically tore the organization apart... By himself.
"It can't be... He can't be here."
The Henchman backed down. He was honestly surprised he'd survived around the time the masked maniac was tearing through the organization. But it was like staring death in the face and he found his body just wouldn't move.
Whereas The Son stared at the masked man with hate.
tumblr_nlgw3ncKFm1uo5rtao1_540.gifv

"Come on then! You son of a bitch, come at me! Just know I won't be going down like my father did!"
He snarled at the masked man, wild-eyed and hateful. Muscles coiled into spiteful knots, he was all too eager to kill or to die.

Smug Smug

Julia looks back when someone calls her name and finds a familiar face - Ben Tennyson! Buuut before she could even wave she spun to find...

glac2.png
"H-hey!" Natasha reflexively forms ice in her fur like armor and takes a step back, though that probably wouldn't do much to protect her from a direct shot. "Don't point that thing at me!"

"Please put the gun away. We're not going to hurt anyone." Julia adds.

Interactions: Crow Crow (Ben) Reiksguard Reiksguard (Mrakus)​

Ryuji Kazan

It was over at last.

Though it was a grueling, arduous battle, the few remaining students of Hope's Peak had bested the vile, demented Junko Enoshima and foiled her Killing Game. There was a brief moment to mourn the lost before this group of students walked off toward the sunset, Hope burning strong in their hearts. Among those students was a young man named Ryuji Kazan, dubbed the "Ultimate Pyrotechnician" for his expertise regarding fireworks, pyrotechnics, and virtually anything else that went boom.

But, right as Ryuji went back to check out one final thing, the air behind him distorted and twisted as a spatial distortion began to form. Ryuji didn't notice it until he suddenly felt himself getting pulled backwards at an exponentially increased rate. He was quickly swept off his feet, along with a Monokuma head that had been separated from its body by large debris that had fallen on it. Seconds seemed to pass like months as Ryuji could do nothing but helplessly float through the purple wormhole, the black-and-white bear head staring at him all the while with its trademark grin.

At last, there seemed to literally be a light at the end of the tunnel, but the exit was... not comfortable to say the least. As Ryuji reached the conclusion of his voyage, gravity suddenly remembered it existed, and sent Ryuji crashing face-first into the sandy ground of Pandora. He got back on his feet and dusted himself off. "Well... evidently the crazed fashionista wasn't done with us yet." Ryuji said, looking down at the Monokuma head that had been brought with him through the wormhole. "Except..." He began, folding his arms. "If this is another test from Junko, this is definitely a strange one. Doesn't look like anything she'd throw at us, that's for sure." Ryuji picked up the Monokuma head and tucked it under his right arm, before looking around at the motley crew of individuals that apparently had also been summoned here.

Before he could think of a plan as to what to do next, a surge of gun-toting individuals poured out of the nearby ramshackle buildings, but before they could do anything hostile, a soldier introduced himself as "Sergeant Abraham of the Crimson Raiders", no mention of Hope's Peak at all. Ryuji stepped a bit closer to him and said, "You know, Sergeant, it is most definitely a good thing they have you as a voice of reason around here. I had no intention of being filled with holes today, nor any day of the week for that matter. Except... you said this is Pandora? I can't say I've ever heard of it, myself."

Ryuji noticed a select few other individuals of the group freaking out, waving guns around and shouting. Though they could not see him do this thanks to his dark-lensed goggles, Ryuji rolled his eyes with a sigh. "If it's alright with you, Sarge, I think I prefer to stick with you. Name's Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician, survivor of Hope's Peak Academy's eighteenth Killing Game, or so the mastermind told me. It's... a long story, and one that I would prefer to only tell when I am comfortable." Ryuji briefly looked down at the Monokuma head cradled under his arm. "As for this... well, it's part of that story, too. As it happens, Monokuma doesn't seem to want me to forget about him anytime soon. Joy..."

Interactions:
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
The voice was familiar, all TOO familiar. The perk of an eyebrow and the slight twitch of the ear was an immediate response to someone calling out her name. As she suddenly turned her head to the call out, she was mixed on whether it should've been joy and relief, or worry.

There they were. Silence, and Saria. Despite the two, Nearl kept a firm smile, at least there were others from Rhodes Island here as well. "Silence, Saria.", Nearl firmly nods in response to her question, "Yes. I thought I was going to be the only one sent here. It's unbelievable we got pulled out from Rhodes Island this way, but, at least it's nice to see some familiar faces. Hopefully the Doctor won't be worried if we aren't to be seen."

Nearl kept her Warhammer over her shoulder, her grip though, becoming slightly more relaxed as well as the slight lowering of her shield were obvious. Truly though, even though it was these two, at least they were people she knew.

Critic Ham Critic Ham

Chimera
(Open for interaction)
f827a740cec1e9df58fe2b2f3adb22bb.jpg

"..."

No one took notice of her, yet she was here in an unfamiliar area. It wasn't the city she would normally wake up in, fight people who tried to attack her, and kill them with little difficulty. Her life was always on repeat, wake up, hunt for food in trashcans, kill people. No one wanted to let her be, always trying to fight her.

"Where ever I am, I might as well try to see what there is in store for me ahead."

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』

"You lookin' t'get a six-inch diameter hole in your frikkin' sternum!? Keep talkin' like that and I'll show you what bein' a Guardian of the freakin' Galaxy means!" Rocket shouted, keeping that pistol in question aimed directly towards Izzy's forehead. When Zora approached him, he would simply continue aiming the gun, as he looked up at her with a growl. "Hell yeah I've got spunk! I'm a Guardian of the freakin' Galaxy! But that doesn't give me a reason why I shouldn't put two shots in each of your freakin' faces!"
Izzy gives Rocket a flat stare, then cocks an eyebrow. His pistol falls out of his hands.
The blonde turns back to the Seargent, waiting for his answer.

As soon as Sora caught sight at Lucky’s jade patch, something gave him a bad feeling about it, like it was doing something to him. “What is that? Is that the reason why you seem different?” He asked Lucky.

P PopcornPie

Sora turns to Trevor in regards to his comment about finding a bath. “Uhhh.. not as far as I’m aware of, one of these guys might have one, Mr...?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lucky just bounced his eyes up and down the pistol. He showed a little teeth with his competitive sneer. There went Trevor, making an enemy out of Lucky for no discernible reason. Threatening him with a gun fight. Was he sure he wanted to see Lucky at his new power level? He just chuckled, and rolled his eyes. The old Lucky would have been enraged and scared. This Lucky had all his emotions crushed into a teeny, tiny cube, where they mixed together, lost their unique flavors, and ultimately became a lump of pure, devious bliss. Trevor would not get to him.

When Lucky looked away, he saw some brunette kid defending the cute fox-looking things, and shook his head. That was what it looked like to watch Lucky protect Lana when they met, eh? Poor sap, he just couldn't let the kid fall into the same web. "Hey, you in the white, with the big watch!" He would call to the child. "Doesn't matter how bad it looks, it's best not get involved. A need to protect a girl just gets you in a whole lotta trouble." He motioned his tail down to what was formerly his crush's bloody, filthy dress.

"And, yes, Sora, I am different. This is what I talked about in me letter. I am perfect now. Perfectly strong, with just the right amount of aggression that I can do massive damage and still keep meself in check." He wagged his nubby tail, shrugging his arms and closing his eyes to create an innocent expression.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts LilacMonarch LilacMonarch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Jacket heard the Son aggressively call for him, yelling. He realized who the Son was, and sighed inside his mask. Noticing the Henchman though, Jacket's curiosity spiked.
Didn't the Henchman like hurting other people? Why wasn't he showing any hatred?

Jacket then remembered his court case. If the Russians weren't leaving messages on his machine, then who was it?
Thinking about this, he felt a little better about the Russians.

Seeing these two, Jacket, inevitably, also wondered; Where was he right now? Certainly not Miami.
Jacket shook these questions off and started walking towards the Son, armed only with his fists. His recorder was in his pocket. Although he is about to face the Russians again, he hopes he can resolve any tension between them, and become clean, before another hit occurs. Besides, this situation is a full house, anything could happen.

ManyFaces ManyFaces (I couldn't stop myself)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back