• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

CocoaMarshmallow

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Please see our Discord server for OOC chat and further info.

Link to the sign-ups.

Prologue
"Tough Welcoming Party"

It happened fast.

You were going about your day, doing whatever it was you were doing. What happened next was… odd. Perhaps something explainable by your universe’s standards or by your knowledge. Perhaps it wasn’t.

A bright purple rift opened in front of you. Its pull was strong, and despite all you could possibly do, any strength you could fathom or any item you could grab onto, it ultimately pulled you in and swallowed you whole.

Cchoa7z0OGmjXdUzZi-69wAhBCGiLFpnRGsxIsoxuU35smkjYHvfMQuiMG1VeLKg2Mdj9Qec5Y4kVl_eZqol_T3zRtaYckbar9zyKPmI2NJwPRJCbPPPHAjQxqywns0ADVWd_xSW

The spiraling ‘walls’ inside were made of darker shades of purple. Lightning flickered across the edges, thunder clapping every few moments. You were weightless, left to float in this odd, seemingly neverending corridor.

Would you remain for an eternity? Was that even a question on your mind?

Well, if it was- the answer would come soon.

fmE6qi7yMo9Qe85UsVgX1ZGN9-IYKv_iCtRyHJU64IAU4dOMwRDn5ZCr51wZMJR05Dl14FaG7Bogg0MCyJf_vlsFTVplz8RZlNkWIdq1mqlHLXBpLRmC2k6EAUV5upw9VkHxFT8X

The tunnel finally opens up and deposits you onto a street in a town in the middle of an arid desert, surrounded on all sides by sand and large rock formations that jut towards the sky. If you’re lucky, you’ll land on the soft-ish sand or dirt. If not, maybe on one of the roofs of the metal houses or a sharp fence- humblest apologies if the latter. And those of you who have a rather large form appear at the perimeter, away from any risk of crushing the houses, thankfully. The buildings themselves are rather drab; each one has been hastily made with pieces of scrap metal and wood welded, taped, maybe even glued together, and grime and dust are the only things that paint their walls. The air stinks of body odor and waste.

...Maybe calling it a ‘town’ is generous.

The night sky above you is oddly starless, but the blue hue of the darkness is a beautiful sight on its own. Few clouds, barely visible in the blackness, line the sky in gentle streams.

But what might catch your attention the most is the moon.

mZBOiiLvT9QV2qgVfPsPgk6CdLYvrtZz6oC5qW8ubhqZZSGk46kJ-hfiZho-xXEuwRiAxI2llvJFDUDg5REGOg7BbYi-ZLVo2uMI-1PEk40uYLNkQ6TKeLBBIlySj21H8OwZlssV

Yes, the moon. Hovering over the horizon, frighteningly close to the atmosphere, is this planet’s moon. The emblem of a phoenix with its wings outstretched, beak open in a predatory cry, and adorned with a crown is imprinted on its surface, almost reaching the edges of the moon’s visible boundaries.

Apart from the scenery and the town, the last thing that surrounds you are a group of… other beings. They, too, must have been pulled from whatever worlds they came from. This may be a reasonable explanation to some of you- for others, you may think this is a dream of some kind, or something else of the sort. Whatever the case, these might be the only friends you get to meet on this foreign planet; heck, they might even know what’s going on, so maybe it might be best to start talking to them.

Or… are they?

From one of the nearby buildings, you can hear rustling, then the clanging of metal pots and pans, then muffled shouting. A light turns on inside.

Looks like someone knows you’re here.

Prologue time! You have a lot of options here: you may explore the town, try to scavenge it, interact with others, investigate the source of the noise, etc. The sky’s the limit, so do what you think fits your character best!

I hope you enjoy Hunters of the Throne!

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Sirenhead (Trevor Henderson)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

Last edited:
Having been posing for another photograph with a military squadron, Blast Radius found himself confused by his sudden change of surroundings, but he kept his cool and even held his pose. If a villain thought this would phase him, they'd be sorely disappointed by his stoic face! It did drag on a little, but he kept standing firm. If he had to pose for eternity, then he'd damn well pose for eternity!

He didn't, though. He found himself looking at a run-down slum of a place. Was this one of those wartorn areas in Africa? Perhaps a small camp made up of survivors from the wastes of Japan?
No, nowhere quite like that, unfortunately. If that were all it was, he'd be able to call for someone to pick him up straight away, but this place wasn't even on earth.
The strange moon in the sky with its phoenix emblem caught his eye, and he admired the work that must have gone into such an endeavor.

Perhaps they had heroes here who could breathe in the vacuum of space? He'd have to ask around. But for now, he turned, looking at everyone else around him, hands still on his hips in a heroic pose and cleared his throat
"Hello good people, I'm unsure as to how I arrived here, and if you are in the same boat, then have no fear, I shall keep you safe as we figure out how to return to where we rightfully belong. If you are in fact native to this land, I'd politely like to enquire as to where exactly I am." he pauses, smiling widely "I have to be back home as soon as possible, I have to visit sick children in hospital by five o'clock"

@Whoever wants to talk to this heroic fuck​

UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ

Prologue:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech-com, Division 132 Eagle Watch. As Connor watched over every light division who would join in, including such names such as his old Captain, Justin Perry who was there along with others such as his second in command, Kyle Reese and Catherine Luna who all stood watching John Connor among his own speech given before the Final Battle.

Skynet had a time machine it was going to use to send a T-800 back in time to kill his mother, Sarah Connor so that the Resistance never would have started up in the first place.

John’s own methods of guerilla tactics and warfare and hit and run schemes had been successful in terms in fighting against Skynet as the surviving human cells would stay in contact with each other via old radios and other stolen Skynet tech.

Tonight would be that night.

He looked over at his father and second in command, Kyle Reese. “You are with me.”

Kyle Reese looked over as he debated as to why they were being sent with John instead of the Colorado Division.

John reassured Kyle Reese that the Colorado Division would already succeed in their mission.

But that didn't last long as the older General stared around the place he was at, a "town" if you could even call it that? He looked around, studying the location

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Open?

Ch_BbA_xS63Irtig_WyeQDkLAcKOpIQFcrw_V0-pTaqWrWABKK0z0GJWjU_4E8jXV74h8aJxUif1Zi2_QAnYezt-45AK2tCXw3GO1IlsyGBiUyKj4WmWhTZIpuJPlYf_wCOxwUKb

1584904531242.png

Prologue: Friends of the Past, Adventures of the Future

Aloy sat in front of Erdan, the commander of the Sun King’s army who she’d gotten to know over the years.

Erdan looked up, “Aloy?! I haven’t seen you for a long time! Where did you go?”

Aloy looked up and smiled “It’s been an adventure out there, Erdan. There were futuristic soldiers fighting for their lives in something called Blood Gulch.

She mentioned something about her new friends and touched the arrows she received from Kassandra and smiled.”Erdan, I made three new friends and allies along the adventure I went on.

Kassandra was a very strong,bold Greek warrior. She fought with me until the end out there. I also fought with two others, Corvo and Captain Price.

Aloy smiled and turned “I want you to promise not to tell my tale to anyone, Erdan. I don’t need the extra attention.”

Erdan nodded and nodded “Sure, Aloy.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But things didn't last long as a strange portal of a place just appeared and Aloy was sucked into some strange rundown town area, where was she?!

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Whomever wants to talk

Shock, that was Mrakus felt as he went from practicing shots in the range. To falling straight into some dirt. It only took a mere few seconds for Mrakus to regain his senses, picking himself up from the earth below. He looked around, quickly spotting his bolter just a few feet from him.

After picking it up here couldn't help but ponder "how did i get here? Was it related to some sort of Warp trickery? Eldar? No. The scum would've have straight up killed me. Not teleport to some waste land"

He determined that would be answered later. Mrakus took note of the roughly built houses that surrounded him, noticing several had been alerted of his presence.

So logically, he took cover behind the closest house, who's walls had no windows in the left side. Just to wait for whatever lived here to come out.

David (Solid Snake) groaned as he sat up after waking up from that fiasco. He stood up and shook his head, checking himself for all his gear, in which he had everything. He began to walk around, see if he could find anyone else who either knew something or was in the same situation as him.
Open for Interaction.

Attachments

• 582E16B9-7246-4EB2-997A-D17D60461E0A.png
    582E16B9-7246-4EB2-997A-D17D60461E0A.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 0
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Lilith eventually got up after being unconscious from what happened earlier. "Jeez, this is the second time something like this happened to me, let's just hope nothing chaotic happens like last time." Lilith looked around to see lots of people but the one that caught her attention was a small pink creature who seemed to be just as confused as she was about the whole situation.

The pink creature soon noticed that Lilith had her attention focused on him, he seemed to be friendly judging by him waving with a smile on his face
"Hi!" Lilith smiled a bit and greeted him as well "Hey, I'm Lilith what's your name?" The pink creature said "Kirby!" cheerfully, it seems like he could only be able to say a few words. "Well it's nice to meet you Kirby, say do you know were we are because I have no idea." Kirby shrugs indicating that he didn't know ether. "Well that's a shame I guess we'll have to find out ourselves." The two of them decide to explore the town for answers on where they were.

Open for interaction

Last edited:
At first, Zora just figured Moot was playing a trick on her. Getting on that guy's nerves usually meant a one-way trip to his ~Moot Dimension~ for a while, and well, Zora wasn't one to be a goody gumdrop even on the best of days. But once her purple, swirly journey ended with her in the middle of a pile of junk that vaguely resembled a town, surrounded by colorful folk of all sorts and shapes and sizes, she...

Well, she wasn't too happy about it.

Pointing her gun straight into the air, Zora fired off two rounds, the gunshot echoing down the street everyone found themselves in. Her eyes scanned the crowd quickly - nobody she recognized that she could see, so definitely not something to do with Moot. And seeing as she had only just returned from a similarly empty, not-quite-a Town full of other similarly bizarre characters, she didn't want to stick around for too long.

"Alright!" Zora shouted, stepping up onto a nearby oil drum to gather people's attention. "I ain't so much in the mood to play nice here, so I'll say this once, and only once; whichever one'a ya brought me out here, ya better put me back before I use you for target practice!"

~ ~ ~
Phoenix's tactic was a lot less dramatic than Zora's.

He was taken on his walk to the courthouse. He had a trial that day, and he was feeling pretty good about his chances. He had his evidence, his files, all of it neat and orderly and ready to be presented. Before he could wrap his head around what was happening, though, the portal swallowed him up mid-stride. Phoenix practically fell in, tumbling the whole way through, his case file flying around him. Eventually Phoenix was spat out, face-planting the ground as all his precious papers were coughed out, scattering to the harsh wasteland winds.

For the most part, Phoenix took this in stride. Dazed, confused, and with a bit of a headache from his re-entry, Phoenix stayed low to the ground. Whatever was happening it was, most likely, not good, especially as people started to shoot. So, the blue-suited, spiky-haired lawyer just... stayed still. Crouched, on his hands and knees, like a very vibrant ottoman, in the vain hope that if he did. Not. Move... nobody dangerous would even notice he was there.

Perfect logic.

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

A New Conquest

You were going about your day, doing whatever it was you were doing. What happened next was… odd. Perhaps something explainable by your universe’s standards or by your knowledge. Perhaps it wasn’t.

A bright purple rift opened in front of you. Its pull was strong, and despite all you could possibly do, any strength you could fathom or any item you could grab onto, it ultimately pulled you in and swallowed you whole.

Cchoa7z0OGmjXdUzZi-69wAhBCGiLFpnRGsxIsoxuU35smkjYHvfMQuiMG1VeLKg2Mdj9Qec5Y4kVl_eZqol_T3zRtaYckbar9zyKPmI2NJwPRJCbPPPHAjQxqywns0ADVWd_xSW

The spiraling ‘walls’ inside were made of darker shades of purple. Lightning flickered across the edges, thunder clapping every few moments. You were weightless, left to float in this odd, seemingly neverending corridor.

Would you remain for an eternity? Was that even a question on your mind?

Well, if it was- the answer would come soon.
Lightning, the Light Ignis, was in the modern day Link VRAINS when this portal showed up. He was simply organising digital files when the portal appeared and 'ate' his hand. Helpless, the A.I was pulled into the portal with one arm already trapped, and just like that, he was gone. Ripped from the virtual world - not even a trace left behind. Just the A.I himself was gone though, anything 'else' was left as it were.
fmE6qi7yMo9Qe85UsVgX1ZGN9-IYKv_iCtRyHJU64IAU4dOMwRDn5ZCr51wZMJR05Dl14FaG7Bogg0MCyJf_vlsFTVplz8RZlNkWIdq1mqlHLXBpLRmC2k6EAUV5upw9VkHxFT8X

The tunnel finally opens up and deposits you onto a street in a town in the middle of an arid desert, surrounded on all sides by sand and large rock formations that jut towards the sky. If you’re lucky, you’ll land on the soft-ish sand or dirt. If not, maybe on one of the roofs of the metal houses or a sharp fence- humblest apologies if the latter. And those of you who have a rather large form appear at the perimeter, away from any risk of crushing the houses, thankfully. The buildings themselves are rather drab; each one has been hastily made with pieces of scrap metal and wood welded, taped, maybe even glued together, and grime and dust are the only things that paint their walls. The air stinks of body odor and waste.

...Maybe calling it a ‘town’ is generous.

The night sky above you is oddly starless, but the blue hue of the darkness is a beautiful sight on its own. Few clouds, barely visible in the blackness, line the sky in gentle streams.

But what might catch your attention the most is the moon.

mZBOiiLvT9QV2qgVfPsPgk6CdLYvrtZz6oC5qW8ubhqZZSGk46kJ-hfiZho-xXEuwRiAxI2llvJFDUDg5REGOg7BbYi-ZLVo2uMI-1PEk40uYLNkQ6TKeLBBIlySj21H8OwZlssV

Yes, the moon. Hovering over the horizon, frighteningly close to the atmosphere, is this planet’s moon. The emblem of a phoenix with its wings outstretched, beak open in a predatory cry, and adorned with a crown is imprinted on its surface, almost reaching the edges of the moon’s visible boundaries.

Apart from the scenery and the town, the last thing that surrounds you are a group of… other beings. They, too, must have been pulled from whatever worlds they came from. This may be a reasonable explanation to some of you- for others, you may think this is a dream of some kind, or something else of the sort. Whatever the case, these might be the only friends you get to meet on this foreign planet; heck, they might even know what’s going on, so maybe it might be best to start talking to them.

Or… are they?

From one of the nearby buildings, you can hear rustling, then the clanging of metal pots and pans, then muffled shouting. A light turns on inside.

Looks like someone knows you’re here.
"What kind of... land is this?" Lightning spoke aloud to himself as he glanced to this land now around him. "This seems empty... Quiet. Dark. This is no place for the great to be living in!" He spoke to himself aloud as if to motivate himself. It is true, this world did not seem like much - neither did the company he is met with. He dared not to speak to anyone - and was more focused on the world... And the pots and pans that sounded. "The world calls for something more... active." He muttered as he intended to investigate. "I shall see to it. That is my goal. A.I are the superior species - this world shall prove as a base for my power." He added as he approached the source. His goal was to demolish the world and rule it under a digital fist.
-New chapter entered - Prologue​
-Level: 1​
CARDS OBTAINED (chapter entry):
(Key: Orange is monsters, green is spells, purple is traps and yellow is Extra Deck.)
-Armatos Legio Galea
-Armatos Legio Scutum
-Armatos Legio Sica
-Armatos Fulgur
-Armatos Lex
-Armatos Legio Decurion
-Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard(?)​
Course of action: Explore this new world​
RP Information
Interactions: None​
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Everyone(?)​

Last edited:
Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
Youjo%20Senki%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2015.jpg

Being X had struck again. Tanya was sick of finding herself suddenly transported like a budget Isekai anime to another world. Before it was transported to some space ship with weird mushroom people and now it was another arbitrary town in the middle of nowhere. The town smelt as bad as it looked. The rank stench of BO and...Other things assaulted her nostrils like an alleyway mugger. Her lovely office back at the MPF headquarters was snatched from her, she didn't even get to finish her coffee! The winged Ace stood there for a moment utterly bewildered before feeling her immense hatred towards Being X boil over and well up inside her. A few minutes of internal shrieking and then...Nothing for the storm has passed. it was no use staying mad at something that cannot be amended. Observing her surroundings a few more people have been torn from their homes as well as her. At least she wasn't alone. Some brave soul decided to address the very large elephant in the room preaching that we were all in the same boat. Ah the heroic type, Tanya has always been disgusted by these people. They think that they can make the world right and all that utter bullshit. In fact Tanya was going to go and speak to the aforementioned 'hero' He was just missing a cape and a traumatic backstory ,daddy issues are a must here, and he could star in a discount Marvel film like that one in 2008. The Aerial Ace decided to walk over to Mr Man of Steel

"Hey there, Mr Superhero. I have complete faith that such a pious and heroic guy like yourself can help us all get out of here. In fact I bet you can even protect a child such as myself!"

An fake yet innocent smile graced her face as her eyes lit up like the stars at night. But behind that smile lay a monster in the form of a little girl. Tanya's various medals glistened on her uniform as she waited for a response.

DapperDogman DapperDogman [Open to Interaction]​

We interrupt again for an important news bulletin, Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch is now attempting to pay himself all the money lost through the banks he owns....will he succeed? Or is this the end of his economic rule-
Benedict was sitting there, listening to the radio as he was on hold with the national bank of Benedict, God, and the Navy thanks to Colonel Mustard when a portal opened, he was calm however, for a man like he is used to traveling through space time. He flew through a purple tube, still in his chair waiting for the three entities to call him back. As he flew another figure shot out of the side, Josh the Penguin....who just came back from the kitchen before the portal sucked him up as well
Ah, Josh, I see you’re taking mysterious portals as a means of travel as well....how clever.
Benedict would then land in some sort of hobo village, taking notable disgust in his surroundings before snapping at Josh
Josh...get the cleaning supplies...these hobos will no longer attack us with their germy ways.
Josh would then begin to go around, spraying the various buildings and cleaning them as Benedict still sat in his chair, waiting on the phone.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Open for interaction​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Cape~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those motherfuckers better have said their prayers by the time Lucky found them.

"Ah! Here we go." Lucky had discovered where the MPF kept their portalmaking devices. Behind him ran a young witch, who had been singed. Behind her was a woman in orange armor, a sleek black cat, and a couple others. The latter bunch wasn't even sure whether or not to arrest this rabbit; He was clearly not in his right mind. He had strange green stone plastered across his heart, and his eyes were green and cracked just the same. The scariest thing was, it was unclear if the stone was controlling him. He was speaking and moving on his own, it seemed, but his motivations couldn't possibly have had anything to do with destroying them. He kept grumbling about someone named "Toffee", and "Project Freelance". Regardless, the MPF agents were determined to stop the madrabbit from intercepting the portal devices.

"Oh, would you all relax?" Lucky growled playfully at them. "I'm not here to hurt you! I'm just here for an open door to an endless world of possibilities!" He cheerily stroked the device. "With this, I can go wherever I want...I can find her..." He looked down at his strange makeshift belt, which was actually a dress. It once belonged to the first and last crush he ever had, Lana. She was dragged away from him, just when it seemed that it would be all right.

"Chomusuke, you've got to stay here, and be cured!" The witch, Megumin, protested. "You've clearly had your head messed up, just like me! But if you rest with me, we can recover together!"

"Too fuckin' late for that, lass!" Lucky barked. "All that time, I was tugged around by the heart. Now, I am behind an impenetrable wall! Nobody will ever treat Lucky O' Chopper like a cuddlytoy again! Hahaha-" All of a sudden, a purple rift appeared.

"Dear G-! Megumin! Behind me!" The orange-armored lady used her Grapple Beam to pull Megumin, and everybody else, away from the rift. Then, audibly groaning, she began to drag everyone to safety. Everyone including Lucky, but he had other plans. "That wormhole could be me ticket..." Without another word spoken, Lucky wiggled out of the hold, and jumped into the portal, laughing madly. Though Megumin tried to grab him, her mentors pulled her back, and kept dragging themselves to safety. Things were being sucked away all around them, almost spooking them off their balance. It looked like they wouldn't even come close to escaping. Thankfully, as abruptly as the rift had opened, it closed. The group needed a moment to breathe, to just take in the fact that they were still here, and safe.

"Samus, that was awesome!..." The feline whispered to the armored hero, who was now laying limp. "Megumin, are you...? Is everybody all right?" There were confirming groans all around, but Megumin was the first to say an actual word. "Chomusuke's gone mad..." She whimpered, then turned to face her caretakers. "You figured out what was wrong with me! Do you know what was wrong with him?!"

"That didn't at all look like the same affliction you have...If you don't know, then it must not have been the same experience you went through..." Samus panted.

"But Chomusuke and I went through so much together! He wouldn't have just..." Then she remembered the times he shot at her out of paranoia. "...Okay, he would, but there was always a reason then, and there has to be one now!"

"We'll get right onto research about what that thing was." The cat agent spoke, lifting up his partner. "But first, we need to pull back and regroup. I've never seen Samus this exhausted before." Obediently, the witch approached Samus's other side, and the trio, accompanied by everyone else who had witnessed the occurrence, weakly strayed down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Borderlands!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The laughing Lucky hit the ground with a welcomed thud. When he peeled himself off, he saw a big junkyard they had the balls to call a town. Heh! Even his old house was in better shape. The stunning moon above him could barely make the buildings look any less unattractive, but he liked its effort. More importantly, he had some enemies to destroy here! Starting with whichever fucker was rattling around in there. Thought he could escape Lucky's keen ears, did he? Off he was to investigate!

luckydiscovershowitfeelstochew5gum.png

Who was ready to face the new, the improved, Lucky O'Chopper...?

Last edited:
Long ago, Shell Island used to be a peaceful nation. It was a small but highly diverse island, with large cities and industries to the west end of the island. The east side of Shell City was fitted with fascinating amusement parks and other tourist attractions to lure people from other countries. Smack dab in the middle of the island were large mountains that were covered in dense forests, which made it a prime spot for camping. Shell Island was also accompanied by several smaller islands, the most famous being Alfil Island. Here, Shell Island’s National Army would often train their soldiers in Alfil’s dense rainforests. Their army was rather formidable, but they rarely engaged in combat and were normally very peaceful. They were there to defend Shell Island and its territories in case of an attack, which did eventually come.

In the middle of the day, the PHANTOM COMMANDER unleashed a sudden offensive against the citizens of Shell City, Shell Island’s capital in the west. Many innocent people were kidnapped and brainwashed by the PHANTOM ARMY as the COMMANDER sent out thousands of his soldiers to Shell City and the surrounding area. Due to the abruptness of the raid, the National Army had great difficulty holding back the enemy forces. For a short time, a large portion of the city was claimed by the PHANTOM ARMY, threatening to kick the National Army out of the island if they didn’t advance soon. They were running out of options, so General Krenman of the National Army requested help from an old friend. He called Tembo, his old but extremely intelligent war elephant, who was then retired and living in Alfil Island.

With Tembo’s help, General Krenman eventually drove the PHANTOM ARMY out of Shell Island, where they continued to be aggressive off the island’s east coast. In the end, the COMMANDER, later revealed to be an ex-National Army soldier named Denmoore who massacred his own squad after finding a powerful relic known as the PHANTOM STONE, was arrested. It was believed that the PHANTOM ARMY would no longer pose a threat to the people of Shell Island, but they would quickly find out that wasn’t the case. The PHANTOM STONE, which drove Denmoore to insanity and gave him the ability to quickly construct complicated structures and machines, also allowed him to brainwash others into joining his cause. Even though the COMMANDER threw the relic into the ocean before his capture, the stone is currently lost somewhere in the deep. Despite this, it seemed to still have an effect on those who were influenced by it, even Denmoore.

Now, numerous Neo-PHANTOM groups rose up across Shell Island, threatening its citizens once again. Many of these groups are seeking the PHANTOM STONE so that they may have as much power as the glory days of the PHANTOM ARMY. Consequently, the National Army is trying to find it first. In the meantime, a duo of Neo-PHANTOMS is battling for dominance in the ocean. One of them is an Ex-PHANTOM CAPTAIN named Voss Eierkuchen, who was once an infamous figure in the PHANTOM NAVY but has begun to wear with age. The other was an unremarkable Ex-PHANTOM SAILOR named Abbott Calderon, who is rather puny and unfit for the military. Together, both Neo-PHANTOMS are on the hunt for the PHANTOM STONE, so that they may become a huge threat located in the seas. Voss believes that the PHANTOM ARMY failed because of its weakened navy.

.........................................................................................................................................

In this particular night, Voss and Abbott were doing what they do every day. They were patrolling the waters, searching for the coveted PHANTOM RELIC. However, today was different. While in the middle of the ocean in Voss' beloved S.S. Wraith, when a large portal suddenly opened in front of them. The gravity emitted by the gateway was immense, causing the ocean to generate huge waves as the portal attempted to tip over Voss' ship. No matter how hard they fought, Voss and Abbott were unable to resist the force of the portal. In the end, they both decided to abandon ship as they leaped into the portal, afraid to drown or to be crushed by the debris of their crumbling ship.

They emerged above a shanty town. Abbott's fall was suddenly halted as he violently collided with the rough dirt below him, followed by his treasured guitar in the far distance. Shortly after, Voss landed on him before Abbott even had a chance to recover, releasing a short cloud of dust in their wake. They were still soaking wet from the ocean tossing them around, but that wasn't their concern. After several moments of Abbott writhing in pain, Voss eventually picked himself up, of which he immediately began apologizing to. However, Abbott always managed to surprise Voss at how swiftly he recovered from seemingly lethal things. Voss helped his first mate up as they both examined their new surroundings. This wasn't like anything they've ever seen.

Voss was afraid that an enemy Neo-PHANTOM had somehow teleported them somewhere, but it seemed unlikely. PHANTOM teleportation technology was not yet used for their Navy and they could only open portals from short distances. This place was completely alien to both of them and Abbott, in particular, was fearful of the moon. Shortly after their arrival, Abbott sensed movement from one of the buildings in the distance. At one point, Abbott also heard a few gunshots somewhere. He hid behind his captain when Voss was still recovering from their fall.

"Voss?" He pointed out the potential threat as Voss quickly drew out his sword.

(Open for Interaction)​

1584903917098.png
Tom and jerry rest.png
Here I am laying on my pillow bed while Jerry peeked out of his mouse hole, looking from left to right like he was trying to find something before staring at me. Normally, I would chase him around, you know, classic cat and mouse stuff but my head wasn't in the game this night since we've been doing the same silly charade our entire lives and I just wanted some sleep. I was about to sip on my milk until Jerry approached me with a smile, pulling the milk away and putting it in his mouth. Instead of swallowing he spit all over my face.

He just signed his death warrant.

I was about to pounce at him until this portal opened beside us and we were being sucked in! What the heck?! Jerry went in first and I hung onto my pillow with my claws so tightly dug into it that I tore it open revealing the fluffy feathers. I was persistent. I refused to go inside that portal! The pillow bed eventually got sucked in with me.

I opened my eyes to see where I was, having no idea what this place is and Jerry was beside me. I decided to slap him on the face before crossing my arms. He deserved that.

Later, I plopped down on the street with Jerry and the bed fell on top of my head and now I'm wearing it like a hat because my dome inserted itself on the torn hole.

I took it off and looked at it. This was my favorite pillow and it's gone thanks to me trying to hold on for dear life in an attempt to not get sucked in. I was about to smash Jerry's head in while he was looking at the moon until I noticed it myself.

What a beauty.

Wait, where was I? Oh right, capturing Jerry. I grabbed him when he was still distracted and pocketed him to make sure he won't try anything funny. I could feel his struggle a little but I waved it off.

[Open for Interaction]​

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
Izabela flops face-first onto the sandy ground, and groans. What the hell'd just happened? She was just browsing paranormal boards like usual, then suddenly portal. She'd tried to phase through it as it pulled her in, to no effect.

She rolls over. "Was probably some jackass' Stand..." she mutters.
"Alright!" Zora shouted, stepping up onto a nearby oil drum to gather people's attention. "I ain't so much in the mood to play nice here, so I'll say this once, and only once; whichever one'a ya brought me out here, ya better put me back before I use you for target practice!"
At the gunshots and shouting, Izzy sits up, then climbs to her feet. She calls out to the wild west-looking woman, slowly shuffling over. "Er, hey. So uh, did you also just get grabbed by a purple swirly portal thing? Also, could you uh, put the gun away?"
As she approaches, Izzy manifests『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』behind her, setting the bullets in the gun to not interact with her body. Hopefully, that wouldn't become relevant, but better safe than sorry.
[Open for interaction]

Lana

I
was walking around a forest exploring it. Suddenly a weird portal opened up in front of me. It had a strong pull but it didn’t pull me inside. It couldn’t pull me inside since I walked into it voluntarily. Before long I was dropped off in some new area I had never seen before. Without a word, I began to look around observing the other people who were brought here cautiously.

View attachment 696102
Youjo%20Senki%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2015.jpg

Being X had struck again. Tanya was sick of finding herself suddenly transported like a budget Isekai anime to another world. Before it was transported to some space ship with weird mushroom people and now it was another arbitrary town in the middle of nowhere. The town smelt as bad as it looked. The rank stench of BO and...Other things assaulted her nostrils like an alleyway mugger. Her lovely office back at the MPF headquarters was snatched from her, she didn't even get to finish her coffee! The winged Ace stood there for a moment utterly bewildered before feeling her immense hatred towards Being X boil over and well up inside her. A few minutes of internal shrieking and then...Nothing for the storm has passed. it was no use staying mad at something that cannot be amended. Observing her surroundings a few more people have been torn from their homes as well as her. At least she wasn't alone. Some brave soul decided to address the very large elephant in the room preaching that we were all in the same boat. Ah the heroic type, Tanya has always been disgusted by these people. They think that they can make the world right and all that utter bullshit. In fact Tanya was going to go and speak to the aforementioned 'hero' He was just missing a cape and a traumatic backstory ,daddy issues are a must here, and he could star in a discount Marvel film like that one in 2008. The Aerial Ace decided to walk over to Mr Man of Steel

"Hey there, Mr Superhero. I have complete faith that such a pious and heroic guy like yourself can help us all get out of here. In fact I bet you can even protect a child such as myself!"

An fake yet innocent smile graced her face as her eyes lit up like the stars at night. But behind that smile lay a monster in the form of a little girl. Tanya's various medals glistened on her uniform as she waited for a response.

DapperDogman DapperDogman [Open to Interaction]​
"Ah, hello there little one" the man says, kneeling down to be at eye level with the 'young girl' before him "I'm certain I can protect everyone here, especially you" he leans forward slightly, poking her nose as he says the final word. His smile faltered slightly as he met her eyes. Something about them was wrong. In those deep blue circles, he saw not innocence or fear, but happiness. He reaffirms his smile as he pushes the unnerving thought to the back of his mind. "I shall need your help if you see any bad men, let me know, and I'll beat them senseless!" he has an idea, that makes him smile even wider.

"Would you care for a piggy-back ride?" he offers "You could see bad people from further away up there" his broad shoulders would certainly be sturdy enough for her to sit upon, and his height would allow for a better vantage point. Plus it was a good look for him, showing his caring side and his strong side at the same time. If he wanted to keep these people calm, he had to display his capabilities openly. No-one would blindly follow a man they knew nothing about, after all.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Open For Interaction​

Voss swiftly raised his sword at the sight of the woman who stood on a nearby oil drum. Before he spoke to Zora, Voss commanded Abbott, who remained cowered behind him.

"Get your camera. Turn on the flash. You know what to do."

Abbott grabbed his waterproof camera and switched it on. It was a professional-grade camera, considering that the sailor not only enjoyed photography but used it to spy on other PHANTOMS. He snuck his way around the crowd that was quickly forming, ready to potentially blind this woman in case things go south. As he did, the old captain glanced up at the woman, his sword still in the air. His helmet was on, but his body language showed that he was trying to be friendly.

"There's no need to be rash! I don't know how I got here, and I'm sure no one here is for sure either. Put down the gun, please!"

TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 (Open for Interaction)

Very soon after your arrival, you would hear a strained, soft voice.

"Ugghh... my head... why does this keep happening to me..."

If you looked, you would see a strange, bipedal fox wearing a purple jacket and a blue visor. Though, considering what the rest of the group looks like, it's probably not the weirdest thing you've seen so far.

He groggily turns to Blast Radius.

GreyUnamused.png

"That's... uh... real heroic. But I don't think we're getting back anytime soon..."
His eyes fall upon Tanya. "...Yeaaaaah, I reaaaaally wouldn't trust that girl if I were you." He then looks around at the others. In particular, it seems he has a keen- if not wary- interest in John Connor, Aloy, Solid Snake, and Mrakus, probably because of... y'know, the weapons he doesn't have. "So, who are you guys?"

His curious, steady tone is quickly interrupted by Zora. In the blink of an eye, the fox gets up, a sword made out of some blue energy, like hardlight, appearing in his paw. He grips the hilt and sticks his other arm forward defensively, staring at the cowgirl-looking woman angrily. "Hey! Can we save the guns for later?! We're all just confused as you are!"

As for Mrakus, Lightning, Lucky, and the Neo-PHANTOMS, their curiosity (or fear) would be sated by the emergence of whoever was causing that ruckus from the house.

And boy, is he a sight.

An old man, likely in his early 70s, what little hair remains on his head a light grey, back hunched over and waving a rather unimpressive double-barrel shotgun in nothing but his underwear kicks open the door, which is really just a dumpster lid. Knocked off its hinges, it falls to the ground before the man begins to speak in the most grating hillbilly voice you might've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

"ALRIGHT, YA' VARMINTS! JENNA HERE'S READY TO PUMP A HOT LOAD IN YA' MEW-TINTS IF YA' SO MUCH AS SET A TOE ON THIS HERE PORCH!" He glances at Josh. "AND GIT THAT FLAMANGO SUMBITCH AWAY FROM THIS HERE TOWN N' HER HOMES! HE'S GETTIN' RID OF ALL OUR BLOOD, SWEAT, N' TEARS!"

If that wasn't bad enough for Lucky, a familiar holler would sound from one of the rooftops on the other side of the street.

"YAAAAAAAAHOO!"

A pair of paws suddenly snatches the rabbit up and holds him tightly against its chest. Whatever this thing that grabbed him is, it presses his cheek up against his, and then he'd see him.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, LUCKY! HOW'S THE HUNT FOR LANA GOING, HUH? WHOOPS!" He points at the Braixen just a few feet away. "FOUND HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!"

DapperDogman DapperDogman 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred Venom Snake Venom Snake Reiksguard Reiksguard BoltBeam BoltBeam TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Stikes Stikes Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

It had been a relatively quiet day at Rhodes Island, The Doctor was off for some sort of meeting today and it was simply running smoothly. Majority of the other Operators had theit own plans on what to do today.

For Nearl, she was enjoying the peace of cleaning her Shield, giving its metal a caring touch and rub with a rag. When the portal opened up in her room time almost seem to freeze as her ears sort of twitched and at the sound of the whoosh that came from it.

Almost instantly she dropped her rag as she grabbed her warhammer, a face of determination as she stared at the doorway but, to no avail, nothing came out. The woman looked around, it seemed no one else heard the sound or saw the glow of its surprisingly enough. "Hopefully the Doctor doesn't mind.. I'm sure no one will notice if I won't be gone for too long..", Nearl whispered to herself in thought with a mischievous grin.

With that, she dove right into the portal, falling flat onto her face onto the dirt ground with a loud grunt, with that, she stood up. Using her shield as a brace, she leaned against it as she rubbed her head with her hand, her tail giving a slow wag as she looked around, ears twitching and all.

"Where.. am I..? This is definitely not anywhere similar to Rhodes Island.."

Everyone Everyone
@OpenToInteraction​

Last edited:
Lucky continued to plod merrily on his way...Kind of. He actually couldn't feel merriment anymore. Or pure anger. Nothing but cunning. And anticipation. He was going to absolutely finish whoever was in there, if he recognized them...

Unfortunately for his bloodlust, he did not. "Me apologies, laddie..." He replied, in a voice smooth as silk. "I'm just having meself a little hunting spree. You see?" He patted his stony chest. "In fact, if you could just point me to the last known location of a raptor-human hybrid in a tuxedo, that would be wonderful." He hit his Paw o' Death against his chest. If this man was a Toffee assistant, he would know exactly what Lucky thought of his boss.

"YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

With zero warning whatsoever, Lucky was pulled into a bear hug by probably the last of the familiar faces he was expecting to see. But he was still calm. Too calm for comfort...

Chomp.

With an equal amount of warning, Lucky had gouged Kendall's arm with his teeth, while kicking his way out of the embrace. Hm...Typhlosion blood was salty, warm, and even a little bitter, like charcoal was sprinkled into it.
"You taste lovely, laddie, but don't do that again. I know the difference between an artery and a capillary."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Otherwise_Open_For_Interaction

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Prologue: The Bird Becomes Free

It all happened so fast.

Elizabeth and the one that was gonna get her out of Colombia, her friend and partner, Booker DeWitt had gone through multiple tears just to get Daisy Fitzroy her weapons. It was suppose to be simple, right? Turns out opening tears to alternate dimensions didn't go the way she had hoped.

Enemies that Booker had killed were alive and they remembered being killed. People like the weaponsmith had remembered being killed from being tortured and his wife was no longer a small Asian woman. The next time she opened another tear... the couple was dead. Memories overlapped, causing Booker to remember a world where he was a martyr for the Vox Populi. To say that it was a mess was an understatement.

Then, just a few minutes ago, to save a little boy from Daisy holding a gun to him, she did what she never wanted to have to do. To save his life, she ended up killing Daisy. The girl who lived in the tower, who was protected by a robotic bird called Songbird who knew how to decipher codes and lockpick and read books and dreamt of going to Paris, the daughter of Zachary Comstock killed someone. She felt sick and horrified from doing it, but in the end, it had to be necessary to save a life.

A minute or two after that, she came out of the dressing room on the First Lady Airship that she locked herself in after the kill internally accepting that it had to have happened if the boy stood a chance of living. She went in that dressing room having worn a bloodied white blouse with blue sleeve cuffs and collar, a blue knee-length skirt and black boots, with a blue sailor/student scarf and a choker, the pendant on the choker being one of a bird, and came out wearing a blue blazer with a black and white corset underneath it and a long blue skirt with her black boots underneath it. Her hair once having been a loose ponytail tied in a blue bow, she cut it and had a shorter hairstyle, almost like a bob style haircut.

Elizabeth was almost like a different person after coming out of that dressing room. She was still the nineteen year old girl that was trapped in the tower, being experimented on, but killing someone had changed something in her. There wasn't an explanation for what changed in her, but something did change in her.

"How
do you do it?" Being surprised by her question a bit, Booker responded. "How do I do what?" Elizabeth replied back, having a bit of pain in her voice. "Forget. How do you wash away the things that you've done?"

For a question like that, Booker only had one thing to say. "You don't; you learn to live with it." He had done so many things he regretted and probably could've washed away the things he had done and regretted if he chose to go through with the baptism. In the end, he chose not to go through with it and simply live with his decisions.

The two looked at the airship controls, Elizabeth asking the question that needed to be asked. "So the moment of truth between us. New York or Paris?"

As they were about to decide on where to go, the sound of a bird screeching could be heard and they both knew what it was. It was Songbird flying by. Elizabeth panicked, knowing that if she was caught, it would be something similar to death. "No...no...no no no no no!"

Booker started looking around on the controls, looking for something to make it go faster. "Oh shit! Come on, we gotta make this thing go faster..." Elizabeth started looking too, not wanting for Songbird to grab her. "There's gotta be some sort of...some sort of throttle or accelerator or something!"

"Well, do you know what that looks like?"

"I don't know!"

"Help me find it!"

As the two pulled random levers, Songbird flew into the bridge and depressurized the cabin. The two were taken off balance by the hit and weree lifted into the air. "Elizabeth! Hang on to something!"

Booker hit the ground, getting knocked out, and Elizabeth only had a few seconds to react while still in the air. Panicking, she opened a tear in the floor and fell through, hoping that she got Booker as well. However, once she saw that Booker didn't fall through, she couldn't do anything about it. There was no way she could go back through and grab Booker, but when she looked, the tear was different. It was purple and looked like a tunnel inside, this wasn't normal.

Wherever she was going, hopefully Songbird wouldn't follow.

After falling through the purple tunnel, she was spat out into a desert looking area with a town. This wasn't like anywhere she had seen or read before, so what was this place? She could've given it some more thought if she didn't realize after looking at the town that she was falling towards the sand.

There wasn't any airhooks or skylines and before she could come up with something, she hit the ground and was promptly knocked out. She was free from Songbird and from Colombia. Finally, she was free from her cage.

@ anyone​

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"We're on the 10th and final lap for this month's F-Zero Spring Fever Cup and currently, the bounty hunter, Captain Falcon aiming to reclaim his title from the new F-Zero champion, Samurai Goroh after the latters loss at the last Grand Prix! The two titular racers are neck and neck and are vying for 1st place!"

The Blue Falcon and the Fire Stingray are speeding right next to each other almost to the point to wear the bump into one another between every few seconds

"I've gotta hand it to ya' ,Falcon! I didn't think you were man enough to show your face on the track again! Especially everyone's been saying you either dipped out or died mid-race!"

"Good to know that after all these years we've raced, that you're still as dumb as ever,Goroh!"

"You say that now, but watch as I win the Spring Fever Cup! Then you'll see just how out-dated you really are! Heheheheh!"

"Says the "man" dressed like a 20th century otaku! You're delusional as ever if you think that you're actually skilled enough to be champion! You can barely rank in the top 3!"

"Just you wait, Falcon! I'll show you who's the new champion of F-Zero! Boost Drive!" The Fire Stingray's jets flare up and it begins to take the lead over the Blue Falcon

Captain Falcon scoffs "Please, as if I can't do the same. And you're saying it all wrong, Goroh! It goes: Boost-aaaaahh Driv-uuuhhh!" The Blue Falcon's jet boosters flare up, causing it to increase in speed, by-passing the Fire Stingray

"Heeey!" Goroh protests

"Sorry, not sorry, Goroh! You know I will never settle for any place other than 1st!" Falcon laughs

"And here comes Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh coming straight to the finish line. And it seems that the Captain's got the lead!"

Falcon lets his hands go and spreads them out to his side and leans back "Victory is mine once agaaaaaaaiiii--!"

Suddenly, a large portal appear in front of the finish-line and once the Blue Falcon drives right into it, disappears. the Fire Stingray.

"...A-And the winner is Samuraaaaaii Gor-ooooooooohhhhh!"

The crowd cheers as the Fire Stingray comes to a stop aswell as the other races coming past the finish line. Samurai Goroh gets out and basks in his victory "What I tell ya' Falcon!? Like the rising sun, I too rise to fame!" Goroh laughs victoriously
------------
The Blue Falcon exits the other end of the portal "--aaaaiiiiinn!" Falcon stops Blue Falcon and hops out bowing "Thank you, thank you! I know I am Number O-" Falcon looks around to see that he's just outside a town in the middle of an arid desert, surrounded on all sides by sand and large rock formations that jut towards the sky. Hovering over the horizon, frighteningly close to the atmosphere, is this planet’s moon. The emblem of a phoenix with its wings outstretched, beak open in a predatory cry, and adorned with a crown is imprinted on its surface, almost reaching the edges of the moon’s visible boundaries. "Oh my space gods, NOOOOOOOO!" Falcon puts his hands on his head and begins jumping angrily "NO! NO! NO! DANG IT! HOW?! HOOOOOOWW!? I WAS SO CLOSE! IT WAS A STRAIGHT SHOT! THE WIN WAS MINE! CURSE YOU, UNIVEEEEEEEEERRRSE!" Falcon breathes heavily before looking at the moon "Atleast...Atleast I got to see the most beautiful moon I've ever seen in my life....But I need more compensation than that...I need a drink...And I need answers..." Falcon gets back into the Blue Falcon and drive up closer to town

Benedict would turn around to face Grey through his chair, a twinkle in his eye
Ah....Grey, we meet again, I say you look good....quite...scrumptious I might say.
Benedicts phone would then ring, he would pick it up
Ah yes mister God, remember that loan I gave you? It’s pay time.
He would say sternly as he listened for Gods response
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
tanya-degurechaff-102475.jpg

"No thanks. Despite my extremely petite demeanor I don't think I'll be needing a piggyback. I'm happy you can protect me. I'll be counting on you~"

Another frosty smile was shot at the hero. There was no warmth behind this one as it was like looking a corpse in the eye. She then turned her attention to the one who called her out. Someone in a fursuit, Perhaps they got lost on the way to the convention? Tanya chuckled to herself a little Or maybe it was actually an anthropomorphic fox? Who knows but Tanya had pretty much seen it all from the 'other excursion' . Anyway Tanya was not pleased at the random shoutout and addressed the perpetrator posthaste. After finishing with the super hero of course.

"Anyway it was nice to chat to a real life super hero such as yourself. Now as for you, Mr Fox, I recommend that you keep your large snout out of other people's business. Ok?"

A not so friendly smile was the chaser to that sucker punch.

As she was verbally punishing her furry friend she turned her attention to someone who had literally fallen out of the sky. It was a shame they weren't wearing the Empire's state of the art flight gear as their impact with the ground looked pretty rough. The curious General went over to check on the wellbeing of the angel that fell out of heaven and nudged her with a boot.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher DapperDogman DapperDogman CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back