• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunters of the Throne (Multi-Fandom Crossover RP) [OPEN]

F5464BDA-E913-430E-AF79-54C0730EAF1F.png

Age: Unknown (There's 2 kinds of people you should never ask for their age: women, and ME!)
Er... just ignore that red text, I have no idea where it came from.

Canon: Marvel (Okay, but what Marvel canon? You gotta be specific! Comics? Movies? TV? Am I an OC? I better not be an OC, unless I get to teleport behind somebody and say "nothing personnel, kid." That's my only stipulation.)
Movies, I guess. Also, this is getting really weird.

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: (What? Am I serving as some sort of problem? How is this weird? Like you said earlier, just ignore me. Besides, you probably have other things to worry about. For example, did you leave the oven on? I did. Wait, that doesn’t sound right... OH NO MY STEAK BURRITO!)
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: After being injected with a serum to activate his dormant mutant genes, Deadpool is able to quickly heal from any injury, ranging from bullet wounds and broken bones, to getting stabbed in the head, even able to regrow entire limbs that have been cut off. He is also completely immune to illnesses, having cured himself of cancer, as well as unable to age, thanks to these regenerative powers.​
  • Superhuman Abilities: Alongside his healing factor, as a result of the serum, Deadpool gained various superhuman abilities, including enhanced strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, agility and durability. All of these attributes are above normal human levels, with Deadpool able to easily lift other fully grown adults, outrun gunfire, and even break through a car's glass roof after falling a couple of miles, and come out essentially unscathed.​
  • Weapon Expertise: Highly skilled with swords, firearms and throwing weapons, Deadpool uses two katanas, two handguns, as well as a combat knife, all in battle. Combined with his various superhuman attributes, Deadpool can use these weapons to make quick work of opponents, able to easily slice through others with his katanas, take out three men standing in a line with one bullet, and hit a person in the eye with a thrown knife from several feet away.​
(Y’know, I’ve been considering naming my weapons, but I can’t seem to decide on names... Maybe Hall and Oates for the katanas? Sonny and Cher? Or maybe I can name both swords and guns after the Beatles... Yeah, as if some of you people even know who those guys are, kids these days and their Japanese boybands...)
Please just stop with the nonsense already...

Personality: Possessing a great and sarcastic sense of humor, Deadpool feels no shame whatsoever in irritating his enemies with various insults and his non-stop talking. Very immature for his "age," Deadpool loves things such as cartoons, Skee-Ball, rap music, and sci-fi movies, and is extremely aware of his own existence as a fictional character, constantly breaking the fourth wall and interacting with the audience. Having a questionable moral compass, Deadpool dislikes being a goody-two-shoes superhero and abiding by rules and restrictions set by others, working as a mercenary playing by his own rules. Despite this, Deadpool is good-hearted and genuine, willing to sacrifice himself to save the lives of others, afraid of possibly becoming a horrible role-model like his father, and has a very happy and caring relationship with his fiancee Vanessa.
(So what’s this about a fourth wall? All I see here is three. Is this room triangular or something? How the hell does that work? Damn, even I’m confused!)
Of course just asking politely doesn't work...

Short Bio: Deadpool
(Really? You're skimping on the short bio section? Man, that's lame, especially after you typed all of that other stuff out. You know what? I think I’ll type it out myself! Four score and seven years ago... Wait a moment, that’s actually Wolverine’s origin story...)
Phew, at least I'll be rid of you now that I'm done with all of this...

(Wait a minute, what do you mean you're "done with all of this?" Answer me, dammit! Hey, uh... what's that underneath me? Is that the end of the post? OH NO I'M GONNA GET CUT OFF, HELP ME GHOST OF STAN LEE, I DON'T DESER-)

Last edited:
06D348CB-F016-40D7-B8E3-FE4253265993.jpeg

Name: Danielle Fenton (or Dani with an i for short)

Canon: Danny Phantom

Powers/Abilities:

Ghost form: Dani Phantom
C1DD09A9-B03B-4A1D-AB24-097CDB190990.jpeg

Half human/half ghost. Anything she can do in ghost form, she can in human form, but speaking of powers.

Superhuman durability, strength, and Agility. Y’know, basic power stuff

Ghost sense - like a spider sense but can only sense ghost

Can bend, stretch, and twist her body more then average human limits in ghost form.

Flight

Overshadow - Dani can possess anyone or anything/object at her leisure and can push any other possessor out at will. She’ll still have access to all powers while possessing.

Intangibility - self explanatory, but she can not only turn herself intangible, but as well as someone else if she makes physical contact or overshadowing

Invisibility - self explanatory; however Dani can also turn anyone else invisible if making physical contact or overshadowing

Teleportation- self explanatory.

Ecto-Abilities:

Ectoplasmic rays (or lasers,) shock waves, shields, can use ecto energy with her punches and kicks to make boots or gloves, (think of it like Green Lantern) and can immerse herself in so much plasma that she can make a giant ecto-mech.
F580921F-A8F5-466F-9357-3C9A8D4389AB.png
(example picture)

Ghostly Wail - A super sonic scream Dani has can use but due to her young age, it can drain a lot of energy.

Phantom Flame - PF gives Dani access to fire powers allowing her to use: fire balls, rays, waves, blast, breath, and can even engulf part of, or her whole body in fire. This can be used in both destructive and helpful ways. (PF made its appearance in the DS Danny Phantom game named, “Urban Jungle” and will be used to help differentiate Dani from Danny.)

Personality: Fun loving and a little childish but can be serious when the stakes are high

Short Bio: Dani a clone of the original Danny Phantom, but is also Danny’s cousin and left his town to see what the world has to offer while using her ghost powers to help people in need. Dani Phantom is an alter ego/secret identity she keeps a secret due to her origins as a clone; however her cousin’s identity is publicly known.

Other info:

Because she’s a clone of Danny she shares similar personality traits but for the most part is different from him.

Dani defends herself and the people from ghost who dare to harm or haunt the innocent.

Music lover (mainly rock)

Loves to have a good laugh

A little snarky

Enjoys the little things in life and seeing what it has in store.

Slightly anti social.

Last edited:
C8393EA1-EA2B-464C-8C93-18DD989A68B9.png

Name: Sora

Canon: Kingdom Hearts

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Sora has the powers of the keyblade, a magic key shaped sword that can unlock anything and choose as it’s welder to save the worlds from evil/darkness.

Equipment: Potions, Mega Potions, Ethers, Mega Ethers, Elixirs, and Megaelixirs.

Magic spells: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Cure, Aero, Gravity, Magnet, Reflect, Water, and Stop.

Numerous light based attacks and being able to use light itself.

Drive forms:

Valor/Power:B31D7D75-6AAD-46E4-AF42-543BFBCB16BC.png

Wisdom/Element: 8B922E5E-E8EA-452B-B035-38D3AE5AC6BC.png

Master/Guardian: 648B4BE4-00BE-4157-A05D-2D1D0C2AED02.png

Final/Ultimate: Sora (Ultimate Form) PNG image.png

Personality: A kind and brave boy who’ll fight for the right thing.

Short bio: Sora was a happy islander until one day his home was taken by darkness but eventually saved his home and the worlds three times.

Other info: Hates jerks. Not a winter kind of guy. Likes to speak his mind.

Last edited:
Appearance: In photos.

Name: David, Solid Snake, Snake

Age: Solid Snake was in his late 40s 50s when he passed. He had accelerated aging due to who he was.

Canon: Metal Gear

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: His sneaking suit that he wears and insulated soles that eliminate the sound of his footsteps, is highly stab, cut and tear, bullet, flame and electric resistant. It also blocks his heat signature and has a device built in called “Stealth Camo” which renders him invisible, but can only be used for up to 5 minutes, it recharges by itself. He has goggles that double as night vision and thermal rolled into one, in the form of an eyepatch. The Solid Eye. He has a 6 inch combat knife, MK.23 SOCOM (.45, Suppressed, Laser-Flashlight sight) binoculars, flash and smoke grenades, a cardboard box, medical supplies, and a Integrally suppressed M16. Those are his usual carry.

Personality: Solid Snake is much more lively and lighthearted than the man who he was cloned of, who also trained him, Big Boss. He makes jokes more often, and loves his cigarettes.

Short Bio: Solid Snake

Other Info: “Really Snake? Cigarettes?”
“What? They’re a good luck charm.”

Attachments

• 2EA36A40-F9B6-4215-8566-6DB25ECDDADD.png
    2EA36A40-F9B6-4215-8566-6DB25ECDDADD.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 8D516B98-9682-4867-AD24-B4362789A249.jpeg
    8D516B98-9682-4867-AD24-B4362789A249.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 1
Appearance:
k4t0ux1dvw431.jpg

Name:
The Son

Canon:
Hotline Miami 2

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
The Son has the choice of 3 different techniques at the start of two of his levels, granting him specific abilities. A new technique is unlocked upon successfully completing a level.

Each ability is akin to that of The Fans, and is unlocked in a similar order:

Bodyguard
Bodyguard-0.png
The Bodyguard's old sunglasses, cracked when she was killed by Jacket.
Inherited from the blond ninja girl from the first game, this is unlocked by default and activated with the space bar, granting the Son the ability to start with a Katana and has the ability to roll dodge. Similar to Corey, he is able to become temporally invulnerable, rolling under gunfire, and avoiding melee attacks.

While rolling, he cannot attack, but can do so immediately out of the roll. There is a short delay after the roll has finished in which he cannot roll again, meaning that he cannot constantly repeat this move to achieve a continuous state of invulnerability.

Dirty Hands
DirtyHands-0.png
The Son gains the ability of Killing Punches, but cannot pick up any weapons. Similar to Tony, his punches kill standard enemies at the cost of being unable to use weapons, and he is able to kill fat enemies by first knocking them to the floor and then performing a ground execution, as well as being able to perform ground executions on dogs. The ability also trades his weaponless ground execution from a slow foot grind to a fast double punch execution. A noticeable difference between Tony and Dirty Hands is The Son's punching speed is still the default used by most player characters rather than Tony's rapid jabs.

Bloodline
Bloodline-0.png
You remember this?
Inherited from the Father, the Son starts with a pair of MP5s that he dual wields. Similar to Mark, he is able to aim in separate directions; horizontally by holding down the right mouse button or left trigger of a controller, and vertically by holding the right mouse button and left shift.

The Numbers on the sprite are the date of Showdown in Hotline Miami, which is reference to the day his father and the grandfather were killed by Jacket.

He has a full magazine of ammo for each gun in reserve. After his ammunition is depleted, he drops his firearms on the ground and reverts to using other weapons normally. You are also able to pick up the MP5s after their ammo is depleted, but they will still remain unusable for the rest of the level. A notable difference between Bloodline and Mark is the inability to perform ground executions while using the MP5s, likely because of the relative lack of doors in The Son's levels.
Hallucinogenic Pills
Axe

Personality:
The Son is shown to be ambitious and multi-talented, restoring much of the Russian mafia's influence in Miami in just a month. He ultimately worries, however, that his lavish lifestyle and huge amount of notoriety will cause him to meet the same fate as his family in the original game. He's also off put by how easily his men are killed, with the corpse of one surrounded by money in the vault in Blood Money triggering a vision of his dead family. He has a friendship with The Henchman, which he tries to rekindle once things have settled down on December 20th. He detests boring lifestyles, and, after failing to contact the Henchman, takes an unprecedented amount of the new product. The events of Take Over strongly imply he has a death wish, as the plan involves him single-handedly fighting 80 armed gangsters before walking unarmed into a firing squad in the main office. He has outright stated that he isn't, "Afraid of dying" in The Table Sequence

His most noticeable physical features are the large scar down the left side of his face, and the golden hammer & sickle earring in his left ear. The source of the scar is not addressed, but considering his hand-me-down techniques and relationship with his Father, it's possible that's it's a result of being hit with Dirty Hands.

His original hideout features Russian military crates (the same seen in the Hawaiian occupation levels and Richter's "Demolition" level), glass cases of expensive swords and guns, and what appears to be a shark tank. He's shown be very generous when distributing payment money to the Henchman, but not a remotely equal amount, the difference highlighted by the extravagance shown in their cars.

Short Bio:
https://hotlinemiami.fandom.com/wiki/The_Son
Other Info:
  • With the possible exceptions of Tony and Biker, The Son is the most visibly muscular player character in the series, his sleeves cut extra short to show off large biceps. However, The Son's gameplay is considerably more versatile and varied than Tony's and Biker's, even having the agility required to Roll Dodge.​
  • The Bodyguard technique is a pair of broken glasses believed to be owned by his father's former bodyguard. The Katana that The Son starts with is also believed to be hers.​
  • The Dirty Hands technique is a pair of spiked brass knuckles that resemble paws. This is a reference to his father's panthers, who could kill Jacket with only one swipe from their paws.​
  • He is the one of the only two playable characters in Hotline Miami who is the leader of an organization (in his case, the Russian Mafiya). The other one being Tony.​
  • The Bloodline technique is a necklace made from a high caliber bullet. It is engraved with the date that his father and grandfather were murdered by Jacket. The ability itself is also a reference to the boss fight against his father, who also dual-wielded a pair of MP5s during his and Jacket's first & final confrontation.​
  • Each of The Son's abilities are shared with the Fans with the exception of Alex & Ash.​
  • He, Tony, and Biker are the only characters with scars in the Hotline Miami series.​
  • He is the only player character in the Hotline Miami duology to be related to a boss character.​
  • The Son's car appears to be a black and gold 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, which has the same paintjob and appearance as the Pontiac Firebird Trans Am used in the road film "Smokey and the Bandit".​

23-7
DdiKI_1W4AEiriF.jpg
8-9

Appearance:
Henchman_1600.png

Name:
The Henchman

Canon:
Hotline Miami 2

Silenced Pistol
Skateboard
Hand to Hand Combat skills

Personality:
Not much is known about The Henchman. He's quite cautious though, preferring to do his jobs quietly. He himself being a quiet softspoken man. It's a job to him, nothing personal. But he can be caring with those close to him. Though somewhat materialistic and not thinking of things in the long-term perspective. Most caring that he have his freedom.

Short Bio:
https://hotlinemiami.fandom.com/wiki/The_Henchman
Other Info:
  • The Henchman has the least playable amount of levels in the game, with only one.​
    • Despite the briefness of his appearance, his intervention in the story indirectly causes the death of The Fans, and even possibly the downfall of the Russian Mafia.​
  • Ironically, The Henchman showing mercy to Andy during the events of No Mercy is what led to his own death, in addition to the events mentioned above. Andy told The Fans what he saw, and they killed the Henchman, stole his cellphone, then raided the Mafia HQ after receiving the phone call from The Son.​
  • The Henchman may be based off of Rivi Ayala, an enforcer for Griselda Blanco, the godmother of the Colombian drug trade during the 1970's and 80's. Rivi was featured on the documentary Cocaine Cowboys, which greatly inspired the game.​
  • The Henchman's skin is noticeably darker than the rest of the Russian mob. It is possible that The Henchman is Cuban because Russia had an alliance with Cuba in the sixties, and Miami is home to a sizable Cuban-American population.​
  • Henchman's house has an exercise room with a treadmill and a barbell for deadlifting.​
  • His death carries some resemblance to that of Tony's in Death Wish. Tony didn't get involved in killing The Henchman, and The Son didn't kill Tony; both were surrounded by their dead allies, the gang with the Henchman and Mark and Corey with Tony. Both also simply wanted to leave (their location and occupation), but were instead killed (The Fans killed The Henchman, and Manny Pardo killed Tony).​
  • Henchman is given the opportunity to commit to a future with Mary (the money in Seizure to get her something nice) or the Mafia, and apparently rejects both. His dream sequence notably lacks Mary (a fact Richard points out explicitly), suggesting he values his freedom more than her.​
  • Henchman notably didn't grab the reigns of the Mafia after the death of the Father, despite apparently having more experience and talent than most any other members; he generally doesn't seem very ambitious, especially given his sharing most of his appearances with a very ambitious Son.​
  • A neat fake-out occurs in No Mercy: the Son's Pontiac Firebird is nearest to the Russian HQ's exit, so most players will naturally try to enter it, only to realize that the less fancy car is the one owned by the Henchman. This is set up for the Henchman's dream sequence where he has a nicer car and is alone relaxing with his money.​

Last edited:
(It hurt a little to delete the old forms, but not only are they outdated with the ending of Blood Gulch Blues, I intended to give up a duo spot for JRay)
Appearance: Untitled264_20200322024002.png

Name: Lucky O'Chopper

Canon: Whacked!, but I've taken the liberty of spinning some TCS canon into him, too.

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Befitting a bunny, Lucky has acute hearing, boasts a strong jaw and hardy teeth, and can run quickly. His bandaged nubs give him an added bonus of muffling his footsteps, which allows him to sneak around almost noiselessly.

He is good with guns overall, as long as they're his size. His stint in Hell had granted him a real treasure, the perfect weapon for him: A mechanical rabbit's paw that he affectionately calls the Paw o' Death. Stored within it is a machine gun, a flamethrower, a pair of scissors, a knife, and a bottle opener. This item does have its limitations, however; While the machine gun has infinite ammo, the flamethrower needs a lot of time to refuel itself, and trying to use more than one weapon at once makes it overheat. As backup, he also carries a pistol he obtained from a secret box during his adventure in Blood Gulch.

Personality: Pre-Hunters, Lucky used to be pure rage in a bottle, but after getting broken in Blood Gulch, his explosive rage became more of a slow burner. Because he has come to believe that friendship is a one-way ticket to grief and guilt, he had his emotions removed. So he doesn't speak much, and makes himself out to be as hostile as possible. This rabbit is also quite the victim of paranoia; Even the slightest misunderstanding can have him jumping to conclusions and sinking into the deep pits of insanity. The feeling that he has caused something horrible, in turn, traps him in a thick cloud of guilt, and he feels more motivated to distance himself from everyone else until he can fix his mistakes. Lucky is not good at apologizing, even if he screwed up for real, and is more likely to do it through a letter or a game of telephone than face-to-face.

In fact, Lucky is the most articulate with his words in writing. He maintains a closet love of poetry, and secretly hopes that his writings will be recognized.

In Hunters, As previously established, Lucky had his other emotions numbed. He is as he wanted to be: A perfect killing machine, with no sense of kindness holding him back. He is cocky, cunning, and brutal, with barely a sliver of respect for anyone. But is it truly for the best this way...?

Short Bio: Lucky lost his paws in a good luck charm factory, but miraculously survived long enough to free his brethren, cause a rabbit rebellion to tear it down, and escape. He walked the earth for that next stretch of his life, searching for his lost feet. This brought him to the everpopular game show, "Whacked!", unaware that he would end up being trapped in Hell. Long story short, he took home his prize, the Paw o' Death, and escaped the host's sinister operations by the hairs on his tail. Satisfied, he decided to settle down in Kentucky, where he was still renowned as a bottle of pure wrath.

And then he was kidnapped and transported to Blood Gulch, at first to be a Solo Team mercenary, and then to take out an AI known as The Meta. There, something absolutely dreadful (in hindsight) happened: He was forced open his heart, to form bonds with the other unwilling recruits. He found himself being attached to a Braixen named Lana in particular, wishing to be her knight and protect her innocence. He tried using his Solo team position to make the war collapse on itself and end before she could be hurt, and, from his point of view, it backfired spectacularly.

Right after trying to encourage a rebellion against the Solo team briefer, Toffee, the entire pack of recruits was sent to the mind of the core soldier, Caboose, to take out an AI named O'Malley. Through mental gymnastics, Lucky came to believe that he had pissed Toffee off, and the raptor was now going to try and get them all killed. As the AI-related missions went on, he fell deeper into guilt-induced insanity, even making himself believe that everyone else was cloned while he was unconscious.

...And then this turned out, technically, to be the case. Yeah. The Project Freelancer bunch had cloned everybody, and then transferred their consciousness to the clones to keep them safe from the Meta. It took care of Lucky's Toffee paranoia for the time being, sure. But it destroyed what was left of him. He was now questioning how much of his feelings were sincere, and how much was just from his mind being tampered with. While this didn't stop him from having a hand in Meta's death, the belief that he had become weak with these new feelings of compassion lingered. He wanted his heart closed off altogether, in hopes that he would get strong with no mercy holding him back. When his request was denied, he was left frustrated. Nevertheless, he ended up moving in with his fellow Solo team recruit, Lealan. And for what it's worth, the two did enjoy each other's company, despite their strained history.

Unfortunately, Lucky still wasn't satisfied. He believed that there were loose ends to tie up: Specifically, Lana's "death" during the final battle, Rex's offer of taking him to the Cape, what Toffee's involvement in the plot was, and if there was a way to get his emotions sealed away. So, after discovering that Lealan's world had "Challenge rooms", which were basically just portals to mysterious worlds, Lucky decided to give one a try. And, well...Spoiler alert, he finally got what he wanted. But the details won't be revealed in this section! ;)

Anyhow, he did stop by the Cape with his newly "fixed" heart, if only to show it off to Rex. Then, just out of the pure vigor, he leapt into a couple more portals, coming to Pandora. (Lord. Help. Us.)

Other Info: He has an imaginary friend, a rat named Lupé. He considers her the only one he can be close to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

price minifigure.jpg
special thanks to thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore for the picture
Name: Captain John Price

Canon: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Price is one of the best in the British SAS, an expert in marksmanship, combat, stealth, and tactics. He's adept in interrogation techniques, not afraid to do what needs to be done. He's a quick thinker, light on his feet, ready to adapt to any situation that comes his way. Although he's a normal human, Price can do a lot more than the average person when under great pain. He comes equipped with a general armament for an SAS operative: a decked out L119A1 assault rifle w/ M203 under barrel grenade launcher, Glock 17 sidearm, flash bangs, and L109A1 frag grenades.

Personality: "We get dirty, and the world stays clean. That's the mission." Price is a loyal man, to his friends and allies. Charismatic, too, knowing what to say and when to say it. He is practical, doing what is necessary whether someone sees it as immoral or not. He believes in putting his life, and possibly others' lives depending on who they are, on the line to protect the greater good. He doesn't hesitate to break the law, federal, international, or military, to do what needs to get done. He's been shot, stabbed, blown up, beaten and left for dead, but he always comes back. For him, the job's never done. There's always someone that needs to get taken down a peg, and he plans on doing just that till it kills him.

Short Bio: Price has been in the SAS for over a decade at least, and has been aiding Urzikstan freedom fighters in their fight for a while, making friends and connections along the way. In 2019, the Americans failed to capture a shipment of Russian gas, and Price was brought in to help defend London first and foremost. From there, over a period of time, he and others ended the threat and contained the situation. Sometime after this, he was stolen from his home universe to another by a combination of a madman named after a state being controlled by an A.I., and Project Freelancer. By some miracle, and with the help of a few new friends, Price and everyone stolen were able to fight their way through that universe and kill said madman. They all were returned, and Price was glad for it.

Good thing that's not going to happen again!

Other Info: is a teddy bear
actual image
captain price 3.jpg
also the scarf is red instead

1584941106998.png

Name: Vera Moray (mostly known as Granny Rags)

Canon: Dishonored

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Granny Rags was gifted the Outsider's Mark, and has been given a variety of powers
Devouring Swarm - The power she is most known for, which summons swarms of flesh-eating rats.
Blink - Allows her to teleport a distance away in an instant.
Windblast - Can be used omnidirectional.
Arcane Bond - Allows her to share her power with one other person as her apprentice

Personality: Granny Rags is mentally insane, fawning over rats as if they were her babies and would kill without a second thought. Despite being blind, her sense of awareness of her surroundings is impeccable. She digs through trash daily, and is thought to be a sad, old lady by most others. She wishes the most to appease the Outsider, building shrines and creating runes and bone charms. If there is an able-bodied person around, she will try to get them to do favors for her that will most likely lead to the deaths of those who went against her.

Short Bio: Granny Rags

Other Info: After learning about how unorthodox playing Sirenhead would be, this is my backup character.

For simplicity, this Granny Rags is right after Corvo destroyed her cameo (which made her immortal)

latest

Name:
"Doctor"

Canon:

Here we go!
His combat abilities are not known, but it is likely he has some or even a lot, considering him being one of Rhodes Island's heads.
He has a good deal of advanced intellect, likely 300.
He is an advanced strategist (or at least, as good as the player)
He is a neurologist.
He has various means of treating his allies, naturally, allowing them to be ready for battle the next turn no matter how battered they are.

Personality:
The Doctor takes priority in logic and strategy. Just know that he is not a good man. Or woman. He's not good.

Short Bio:
Here we go!
Despite the story of Arknights being told through this character's perspective, he is also the most shrouded character of all, with but mere implications scattered and little directness.

Other Info:
The Doctor runs a a Sanity metre (100/100) which is easy to tamper with. What happens if it falls to 0 is anyone's guess.​

Appearance: Kira_decides_to_tail_Shigechi.jpg

Name: Kira Yoshikage (吉良 吉影 Kira Yoshikage)

Canon: JoJo's Bizzare Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable (Abbrievate to JJBA?)

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Kira is what is known as a Stand User. Stands are a power in JoJo that are the physical manifestation of the user's spiritual energy and often have superpowers.

Kira Yoshikage's Stand is called Killer Queen.

KillerQueen_ASB.jpg

Killer Queen's ability allows it to charge any object, inanimate or not, as a bomb simply by touching it.

Once a target has touched the object, Killer Queen can detonate the target by pressing its right thumb onto its index finger's middle phalanx, as if pressing a trigger on a handheld detonator; the charge immediately travels through the target's body before exploding. Additionally, Killer Queen can blow up the charged target itself. However, if someone else touches the charged target before Kira can detonate it, they will automatically be blown up instead, consuming the charge. This can also be done through direct contact with Killer Queen or Kira himself, skipping the charging process.

Matching Kira's desire to keep his murderous life a secret, anyone detonated by Killer Queen is completely incinerated with their body, their clothes and any personal belongings they were carrying being completely vaporized at the atomic level, leaving no trace; however, it is possible for a victim to survive an explosion if it comes from a nearby object instead of their own body, though this is a rare occurrence. Kira can also control the size and strength of Killer Queen's explosions as well as what parts of a victim's body are vaporized, usually resulting in Kira destroying his victim's body except for their right hand to keep.

There are several limitations to this ability. First, if Kira or Killer Queen cannot press their thumb against their index finger's middle phalanx to trigger the bomb's detonation, the target cannot blow up. In addition, since this power is similar to incendiary bombs, it also cannot induce their explosions if there is no air.

Sheer Heart Attack

SheerHeartAttack_After.png

"Sheer Heart Attack has no weaknesses."

Sheer Heart Attack is Killer Queen's second type of bomb, featured primarily in the arc Sheer Heart Attack.

This treaded automatic bomb detaches from Killer Queen's left hand, so any Stand abilities activated upon it are reflected onto Kira's left hand. Because Sheer Heart Attack is attached to Kira's left hand, the primary bomb can still be used when Sheer Heart Attack is active.

It is completely autonomous and has a great range, so Kira can safely engage Sheer Heart Attack and move a great distance away while it carries out its duties. It seeks out whatever the warmest object in the vicinity is, even changing targets the second a warmer object appears; upon reaching its target, it automatically induces an explosion with power and blast size equivalent to the heat of the target. If Sheer Heart Attack's explosion was set off by a non-human source, it will continue to seek out targets until it explodes from a human. Like Killer Queen's first bomb, Sheer Heart Attack's explosions remove all physical evidence of the target.

The body of Sheer Heart Attack is nigh-indestructible, withstanding countless blows from Jotaro's Star Platinum, but can still be affected by non-damaging Stand powers and cracked if pulled apart at the mouth with tremendous force.

Its main drawback lies in its autonomous nature, which will sometimes prevent Sheer Heart Attack from prioritizing killing Kira's intended human target(s). Secondly, since it needs to explode from making contact with a human target to fully dissipate, should Sheer Heart Attack need to be deactivated while actively seeking a target, the user must physically return in the range of Sheer Heart Attack to deactivate and retrieve it. Furthermore, Sheer Heart Attack can continue to be active even after Kira's hand has been cut off.

Personality:
Kira is a serial killer, characterized as highly egocentric and psychopathic, with a few obsessive-compulsive tendencies. He is also a hand fetishist.

Kira longs for a peaceful and quiet life, safe from any worry, and does not wish for it to be interrupted. Whenever that life seems assured, Kira adopts a jolly and confident demeanor. Although he is highly intelligent and possesses many talents, this yearning shows in his dislike of coming in first, and Jotaro theorizes from his many trophies that he even made it a point to never rank better than 3rd in any competition so as not to stand out. Since his youth, Kira has been avoiding standing out, living a healthy life and following a strict regimen. He becomes bothered when someone disrupts his habits and goes to extreme lengths to get them back. As his father pointed out, this will to stay in the background was so bad that if bullied, or denied his favorite toy, Kira would bite his nails until they bled, being the only way he's found to express his frustration.

However, beneath his façade of a simple, humble salaryman, Kira is very abnormal. The most abnormal characteristic of Kira is his frequent and periodic murderous impulses. Kira targets women, or, more specifically, women with beautiful hands. Kira possesses a hand fetish, which he discovered when he found himself aroused by the Mona Lisa's hands. However, his desire has never extended to the rest of the female person and he otherwise shuns their presence. This results in murdering random women, not caring in the least how they look like or behave, in order to acquire their (severed) hands as "girlfriends", acting as if the severed hands were actually sentient and conversing with them, even offering them various gifts. When one "girlfriend" begins to decay, he disposes of it and goes off in search of a replacement. Kira is an opportunistic killer, his modus operandi being spotting a potential victim, following her to her house, and murdering her when both are isolated. His Stand erasing any proof, these murders are actually reported as missing persons. Moreover, Kira has expressed various other similarly violent impulses such as the desire to choke his victims to death and has horribly scarred at least Reimi Sugimoto.

Apart from his murders, Kira is particularly violent when someone threatens his way of life or publicly humiliates him. Since Kira doesn't want to be noticed, he will try everything to solve his problems without facing anyone directly. However, if he doesn't have any other choice, he will instantly try to kill whoever discovers his true nature. Kira is quick to drop his polite demeanor, rudely insulting his foes or violently beating them before killing them. After Koichi's Echoes ACT 3 results in Kira making a fool of himself in public and attracting unwanted attention, Kira went on his way to torture and humiliate Koichi, putting his shoe into his mouth and slamming his face against the ground. Kira has a hard time controlling these impulses, as seen when Hayato Kawajiri threatened to blackmail him. Kira lost his calm attitude and murdered him despite knowing he couldn't afford such a mistake.

Short Bio: Born in Morioh to Yoshihiro Kira and an unnamed mother, Kira made a point of not standing out at school, never earning more than 3rd place in anything. When denied a favourite toy or bullied, he tends to bite his nails until they bleed as a nervous tic. After discovering his hand fetish, he murdered a woman called Reimi Sugimoto and became a killer. At some point, he obtained the Stand, Killer Queen and used it's bomb ability to perform cleaner kills, mixing his outwardly normal lifestyle with his serial murders successfully for several years.

Other Info:

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
(Note: The RP that this character comes from is an Acid Trip, if anything makes no sense whatsoever I'd be happy to explain it.)

Appearance: Heather superficially resembles a prepubescent human girl, with a few elf-like features such as pointed ears, as well as a few more unusual details such as the light purple markings that line her entire body, resembling tattoos. Her eyes resemble those of a snake, and her mouth carefully conceals a pair of fangs, though these are mostly normal traits for her species. Her hair is a dark shade of blue, again an average trait for members of her race, and she can often be distinguished, if not by her vibrant colors, than by her creepy stare. She tends to wear a silky white dress which goes down past her knees, and may on occasion draw random symbols all over her face in order to confuse the enemy.

Name: Heather Sagewind is her actual name, though occasionally will introduce herself using the name of whatever terrifying figure she knows that the person she is introducing herself to is aware of, or use the opportunity to say something else she expects to elicit a reaction.

Age: Chronologically, Heather is five and a half years old, though due to the shorter lifespan of her species, she is biologically the equivalent of an eleven year-old human girl.

Canon: OC (Comes from another RP I GM.)

Abilities:

Psionics: Heather, unlike many members of her species, is not entirely defenseless, and in fact possesses highly advanced psychic abilities. These abilities not only allow her limited precognition and the capacity for telepathic communication, but immense telekinetic strength. She can use her telekinesis to lift and throw objects dozens of times her own size, or to violently tear apart enemies. She can likewise project it around herself, to create a barrier that can deflect or catch the projectiles of all but the most powerful anti-personnel weapons. She is, however, limited in how long she can exert her psionic abilities, and can easily be overwhelmed through persistent attack. Related to other traits of her race, she is incredibly agile and can outmaneuver many adult humans, and her spit contains a chemical commonly used to knock out medium-sized animals.

Necromancy: Through training offered to her by the hardy Badger race, and her own unique insight into death itself, Heather has developed the magical talent required to invoke spirits from beyond the grave, raise corpses as mindless servitors, drain the life from beings using specialized rituals, and preform similar feats.

Equipment: None worth noting.

Personality: Heather would appear, at first glance, to be a classic case of anti-social personality disorder mixed with the kind of sadistic mind belonging in an institution. Unfortunately for everyone else, her kind did not think much of this. She spent a large portion of her early life preforming childish pranks, her violent urges largely kept in check by the tame environment she lived in, and her parents, who for whatever reason she obeyed despite a total disdain for any other being attempting to exert authority over her. Despite her immense psychic abilities, and apparent insanity to anyone observing her, she is in fact a lot more bark than she is bite, and will only turn to direct violence when no other option presents itself, though when she does so she will most definitely enjoy every moment of it. One other trait worth noting is that Heather is extremely embarrassed over her high-pitched and 'cute' voice, and as such she will speak solely through telepathy unless she is made unable to.

Short Bio: Born on a garden continent to parents who were surprisingly well-equipped to handle her antics, her childhood was largely uneventful, up until the fateful encounter with a member of an organization attempting to colonize her homeland that left her with awakened mental powers. At one point, her family moved into a town of anthropomorphic badgers, one of which mentored her in various forms of magic and trained her in her mental powers. It was during this time that she ended up driving off the cocaine-dealing cyborgs by inadvertently setting off an EMP, on the occasion that she stole a fighter jet armed with nuclear warheads and took it for a joyride. At one point, a backfiring spell banished her to a realm populated by vicious megafauna, wherein she survived by parasitizing one of the creatures until the mages back home could retrieve her. At one point, her head was pulverized by an angry demigod who promptly revived her, and as such she knows what lies beyond the veil of death. Though, she is not one to tell.

Other Info: Heather is a member of a species known to have been created in a brief fancy by a near-omnipotent being, soon left to their own devices once He grew bored of them on a world quite different than Pandora. Heather originates from a Garden World, with low gravity, no disease, almost no predators, abundant resources, and the only threats coming from external colonists, quickly driven away by the land's guardians. Partially due to this tame environment, and partially due to deliberate engineering by their creator, her species is incredibly weak by the standards of humans, with a light slap being enough to shatter bone and a pat on the back being potentially lethal. Additionally, most members of her race are quite dim-witted and thus are prone to being exploited by others. Heather, however, is an exception to that rule, having been exposed in her formative years to a specific drug, that being cocaine, likely offered by a particularly demented outsider, that awakened the latent psionic abilities within her. These abilities are in fact inherent to her species, although very few manage to awaken them, and Heather promptly executed the person responsible for awakening her own, so it is unlikely any others like her exist. Regardless of her immense psionic strength, she is still subject to the laws of physics. Living on a high-gravity planet will tax her greatly, and she will likely need to devote a large amount of her own psychic strength to keeping herself standing, to say nothing of the exertion required to boost her own immune system so that she doesn't die with a single breath of pandora's contaminated air. Should she overexert herself in combat, her powers that are devoted to protecting her fragile body from the hostile environment will likely fail her. A few unrelated traits of her species are her pink blood, a minor form of genetic memory enabling children to inherit basic skills such as walking and possibly even literacy (though literacy itself is rare among her kind) innately, and the ability to rotate her head around 360 degrees. Another thing worth noting is that her race has a shorter lifespan than humans, and that one year for her equates roughly to two years for a human.​

Appearance:
latest

Name: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Canon: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Powers / Abilities: The ability to remove his body parts and functions to his advantage, spin his ears like a helicopter rotor, run fast like a bunny and superhuman strength

Equipment:

Personality: Mischievous, loving, heroic, creative, impulsive, intelligent, caring, adventurous, often unlucky, resourceful, independent, well-meaning, selfish, fatherly, short-tempered, trickster, cocky, resentful, bitter (sometimes)

Short Bio: Wiki link

Other Info: ((I've only watched, like, 4 Oswald shorts lol))

1585297811045.png
Venus Lovelace

- "Honey, it's not nice to ask for a woman's age."

Canon:
-
Skullgirls

Powers / Abilities:

- Being the goddess of Reality in her universe, she has the power to warp reality to her will. The chair that you're sitting on can suddenly turn to a pile of human flesh, or the phone that you're looking at can bite your hand violently if she feels like it. Venus doesn't always use this power; however, she likes to play with douchebags and eat them up.

- Her body can distort to multiple things. Venus has two side mouths that can release their tongues whenever they're hungry, or pull out her body to reveal multiple eyes, mouths, and teeth that are willing to chomp on people if they could. Her extreme body contortion is due to her parasite, Abaddon.

- She's pretty skilled at fighting games, especially when she's playing with her sister, Aeon, or just viewing timelines using the controller that they have in their home. Venus managed to win against Aeon when replaying the infinite timelines that they could view with their TV.

- Venus is a great cook. Aeon always recommends her sister's cooking to random people. She even suggested opening up a restaurant just for the fun of it, but Mother didn't like the idea of running a restaurant that mortals could eat in.

Personality:
- Venus is a pretty sexy gal. She knows her way around men and can persuade people to do stuff for her. The goddess is a magnet that attracts every person around her, but she doesn't like that attention she gets from guys. Venus was taught by her mom that men were basically trash, and that women were cooler than guys. That thinking was pretty flawed, and it grew her to like women more. However, she wouldn't fall in love with a girl nor a guy. She's supportive of her human friends and does things out of respect for them. If she respects you, you can assure that you'll have a good time around her.

When she's mad at people, she won't show it, she will let you feel it. If her emotions aren't in control, her environment around her can suddenly start forming mouth and claws, hissing at random people or biting anyone that fall or get near them. However, if she's defensive, her mouths and claws won't be as extreme as just biting anyone. They'll just hiss at them and shove them away.

Short Bio:
- She's the goddess of reality and one of the two 'daughters' of Mother. Venus' private life is not that well-recorded, people just know her as a goddess that existed since the beginning of time. Her true form is larger than the female body that people see, too large for human comprehension. Once you're near her, you're already trapped inside her.

Other Info:
- "Why am I dressed like this? Well, why are you so concerned with what I wear?"

View attachment 700253
Name: Nagisa
Birthday: 7.20
Height: 159cm (Ca 5,2 Feet)
Weight: 48 Kg (Ca 105,8 lb)
Blood type: A
Hobbys: do research, do train
Features: very androgynous, shy, blue hair
Job: student
Favorite subject: English
Hate subject: biology

Pardon my rudeness, but you do know there's a Character Sheet available for you that tells you what information about your character need to fill in, yes? If not, here's the CS:

--------------------------------------------
Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is a-okay!

Name: What is your character's name? Do they generally go by an alias/nickname?

Age: Chronologically, how old is your character? If you wish to establish a difference between physical/biological age and chronological age, you may!

Canon: What does your character originate from? If your character is an OC, just say "OC". If your character is an OC specifically from an established canon, put the name of the canon and "OC" next to it.

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: What is your character capable of, and if they have notable items they carry around, like weapons, is there anything special about them? While I’ll be lenient with what to nerf and what not to, naturally, you know the drill. In any case, even just a Wiki link is fine.

Personality: What does your character act like, typically? Again, just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory in a nutshell leading up to how they came to come here? Once again, pretty much just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that the GM should know about.
-------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nagisa Shiota

Canon: Assassination Classroom

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Nagisa is strong, Fast and he has most of the time a knife
Personality:
Nagisa is a calm, collected, and friendly individual who can be exceptionally observant and circumspect of his surroundings and the situations that develop around him. He tends to pay strict attention to Korosensei in hopes to understand the motives of the mysterious being and compiles the information he has gathered in his notes for reference.

Nagisa is noticeably more reserved and shy than other students in his class, thinking much more than actually talking and referring to himself as "invisible" because of this. He seems to be commonly nervous about what he says in important situations, being hesitant and harboring a slight stutter, which is possibly due to his mother telling him he "isn't good enough". However, Nagisa is not easily fazed by things that would unnerve the average person, as shown with his interactions with Karma and the prospect of using a real knife.

Despite his calm and empathetic demeanor, Nagisa harbored deep insecurity about his talents and how he was perceived by the people around him. This was reflected by a lack of goals and general pessimism about his own future, which caused him to be put in Class 3-E. However, Nagisa eventually gained more self-esteem, became even more objective, and found his own goals thanks to his experiences with his classmates and Korosensei.

Short Bio:
Nagisa is the son of Hiromi Shiota and her presumable ex-husband. His mother had hoped for a daughter so she could experience all the things she had missed as a child through her but got a son instead. As a result, she dictated his life from forcing him to keep his hair long, to being forced to cross-dress and verbally abused him whenever he spoke against her. Her personality also caused her husband to leave her and Nagisa.

Nagisa was in Class D during his first two years of middle school before falling into Class E due to poor grades.[1] During those two years, he hung out with fellow classmate Karma Akabane, though they slowly drifted apart before becoming classmates again.

Soon after starting the new term as a Class E student, Nagisa met Kaede Kayano, who gave him what would become his signature pigtails instead of the ponytail he usually uses to keep his long hair from being less noticeable, thus beginning their friendship.

latest

"My future vision allows me to see down the rivers of possibility, granting me insight into the possible realities our actions move us towards. But that doesn't mean I can predict everything. What I'm interested in are these extremely unlikely realities, so disconnected from the natural course of events that I can't detect them. When we act in unnatural ways, we create new, unforeseen paths, and arrive at these pools of improbability."

"I am the will of two Gems that care for each other. To protect each other from any threat. No matter how vast or how cruel. You couldn't stop me 5,750 years ago, and you can't stop me now. "

"I've known hardships and confusion, but love can live through it all, if you face the truth together!"

"Your soulmate is your complement, not your missing piece."

Name: Garnet

Age: Garnet was first formed as a fusion 5,750 years in the past.

Canon: Steven Universe

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Have a wiki link. Future vision may or may not need to be nerfed, but probably not due to it's more of a possible outcomes thing more than a "this will absolutely happen" thing.

Personality: Wiki link!

Short Bio: Again, have a wiki link.

Other Info: square mom is the best mom to all

the wiki didn't do a better job at summarizing and explaining than i could, i'm just absolutely not in the mood to go through it all to find a few main points

Appearance: 1583538559190.png

Name: Megumin

Canon: Konosuba

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Megumin used to be able to carry Explosion magic, which does exactly as it sounds. It takes up all her energy, but it can leave behind some true devastation. Sadly, due her brain being in the process of straightening itself out after her stint in Blood Gulch, she is unable to use it, at least to its full strength, or else her brain short-circuits, so to speak.

Personality: In a nutshell, Megumin matches her magic perfectly. While she is cheerful, intelligent, and calm much of the time, she is very impulsive, especially where her Explosion is concerned. That magic is her go-to solution, typically. She is also quite childish, and loves to be overdramatic just to hype others up.

Like a true party member, Megumin is fiercely protective of her party members, and will aggressively accept a challenge. She particularly gets sore if someone treats her like a child, or creates what she deems an inferior Explosion.

Short Bio: As a poor girl, Megumin initially wanted to learn Explosion after another woman saved her life with it. Because of her recklessness with the power, no party would hire her, until Kazumi showed up. As she traveled alongside him and the other girls, she hogged the EXP points to level up her Explosion, until it was on the level of tactical nukes.

She then became one of a rabble of involuntary "recruits" for the war in Blood Gulch, and was arguably hit the worst by everyone losing their powers. It didn't stop her from forming a little team with fellow Red team members Rex, Sora, and Luffy. But it was Lucky she liked the most, immediately claiming him as her Chomusuke II, after the cat-like Familiar she'd left behind.

Then there was a twisting, turning journey across time and space (supposedly) to hunt down the AI known as Meta, aka O'Malley. During this chase, it was revealed that Megumin, along with everyone else, was cloned and had her consciousness transferred to the powerless clone. Seeing as Meta killed the clone body, Megumin was returned to her original one (we hope), meaning that she could finally use her magic to aid in Meta's demise!

...Kind of. If she had been handled carefully.

She didn't get to play a part in the battle, which turned out to be for the best. She didn't discover until after the fact that her brain did not take well to having been tampered with, or being transferred to a body without powers and back. She couldn't use Explosion without her brain getting confused, and locking up, essentially paralyzing her. Worse still, she didn't try using her magic until after she was returned to her home world, meaning that she was left helpless against a pack of White Wolves.

This would have been the end of her, had MPF agent Mao Mao not jumped in to rescue her. He rushed her back to their headquarters, the Cape, where she met Samus, who called a friend named Mewtwo to explain the issue. The good news is, the hiccup in Megumin's brain was temporary, and would resolve itself soon. The bad news was, if Megumin continued to try using Explosion, she would risk making the damage permanent. To compensate, Mao Mao began to train her in melee and physical combat. Without her beloved spell, however, she still fell discouraged. Nonetheless, she was, and still is, very grateful towards the MPF for saving her life, and decided to settle in with Samus and Mao Mao as a "foster party", until her original party was found, or at least until she was powerful enough to track them down on her own.

Other Info: Her mind has recovered enough that she is able to use a little Explosion, but she cannot exceed more power than a couple firecrackers. If she ends up breaking down, tightly gripping her and lightly shaking her back to reality should make it stop.

Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 FoolsErin FoolsErin DEAREST APOLOGIES! I’ve been so distracted that I’ve forgotten to accept you! You may drop your characters off in portals anywhere you wish, even inside the base.

No more characters will be accepted from here on out! Thank you all for signing up!

Appearance:

Red.png

Name:
  • Red
  • God of Chaos
  • War, the Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Bringer of Doom
  • Omega Supreme Thunder Demon King the 666th

Canon: Self-Insert

Powers:
  • "B A N N E D" - Red gets banned from doing any action for a while. He literally just disappears. For example, if Red is playing Legos, and then, for some reason, decides to use "B A N N E D", he disappears, leaving his poor Lego set behind. (I wouldn't be able to post until 2 new pages have passed).
  • Cephalopod Physiology - Self-explanatory. I guess Red is a squid now. Unleash the erotica Kraken
  • Kaiju Summoning - Extremely nerfed kaijus though. Like, instead of a towering one, it'd be a 5'11.5 kaiju.
  • 'Redturio Redinatus' - According to Gear, Red can scream a face off and fly using sound waves. Very cool, Gear. Based on the Centurio Ordinatus, from the WH40k universe, this isn't just any bullshit voice box.
  • Witty Remark - Red will say a witty remark that will mentally and emotionally damage whoever receives it.
  • Electric Generation and Manipulation - being the Omega Supreme Thunder Demon King the 666th, Red can do all sorts of electric stuff.

Abilities:
  • 3rd Grade Level of Reading - Hahah Good one, Thatguy.
  • Retardism - Red uses all he can do to melt someone's brain. It makes you question who the retard really is; is it Red, or is it the one whose brain had melt? That is the question.
  • Rage - Red CAN annoy anyone into a rage. You might be thinking... Hey, Red, shouldn't it be called 'Annoy' instead of 'Rage'? Well... I called this ability 'Rage' instead of 'Annoy' just because the latter sounds cooler, even if doesn't make sense at all.
  • Sleight of Hand (self-explanatory) - Red's got "dexterity on his hands". ((Riri said that)). It's definitely not a joke about the M-word. Y'know, the one that rhymes with 'Masters debating'.
  • 200 IQ - Red is actually super smart, according to JRay. So... This kinda conflicts with his 3rd Grade Level of Reading ability. Let's just say that, unfortunately, Red has BPD. And I'm not talking about Brooklyn Police Department; I'm talking about Bipolar Disorder lol
  • Persuasive - Copied from Urban Dictionary, 'persuasive' means: having the power to convince based on reasoning, emotional appeal, threats, or personal attractiveness.

Equipment:
  • "Pixxie-Buster" - it could release lightning bolts from its tip, slash like Gut's Dragonslayer from Berserk, and it has magical butterfly wings for design. Isn't that nice

PixxieBuster.png

• Revolver - a backup weapon.

Personality: He's the kind of guy you'd often tell to freak away. Christian channel, no swearing. Like, not just once, but twice. He also likes to freak with people, in a metaphorical sense, but also literal if the woman is physically gifted by the Gods. He is world famous, being a God-level entity, and that gave him a massive ego. But it is easy to be on good terms with him, despite what the haters say. They only hate because he has stuff that they want. Dab. He has a lot of 'simps', whom he calls 'servants'. He is a great guy-God-demon-thing. He also has children. Lots, and lots, and lots of children. Oh, and he makes men insecure about themselves, and they hate on him because they notice that their partners are getting closer and closer to Red each day. Wack. Lastly, he likes mozzarella cheese.

Short Bio: Here and here.

Other Info:
I'd like to thank Sayo, Crow, Clown, Gear, Thatguy, Riri, Faction, Qiz, JRay, Dapper, and 2B for helping me write this CS. Shout out to FoolsErin FoolsErin too. Also, no 4th wall breaking will happen.

Last edited:
Appearance:
1588537702758.png
Ignore those weapons

Name: Emmy

Age: 24, literally. She looks a bit youthful because of a slowed growth due to the computer implants.

Canon: Insignia (by SJ Kincaid) OC

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Emmy is part cyborg, so she has several abilities that are now interconnected with her body:​
  • She retains any information to a painfully small detail. This allows her to remember a method on how to do something from just a vague mention years before.​
  • She has enhanced sight as well as night vision. She has very good spacial awareness. Her other senses are average, except for touch. Due to the amount of skin that was replaced by metal, there are many parts of her body where she cannot feel anything on a surface level. Sensors and alerts by her computer system are the only ways she knows if there was surface damage.​
  • Enhanced strength and stamina, but a large hit to her speed as all of the metal weighs her down, despite her strength.​
  • There are boosters in her feet that she uses to take great leaps of around 10 feet. If she lets herself recharge for several days, she can sometimes levitate horizontally for nearly 200 feet, but it drains her.​
  • Standard cyborg arm guns. She has a sniper rifle in her left arm that is assembled within her arm when she presses a button and then emerges, ready for use. In her right arm, she has an assault rifle that is summoned in the same way. She incapacitates targets with the sniper then kills with the assault rifle from closer up in a methodical way.​
  • Her aim and coordination is near perfect.​
  • Using her weapons and the boosters on her feet extensively reduces their usefulness for a while, and she has to take breaks to recharge.​
  • She has to eat a lot to provide energy to the computer system.​

Personality: Due to a difficult past, it takes Emmy a long time to open up to people and she struggles with trust issues. She is independent, refusing to be used by anyone in any way. She doesn't do anything she knows will hurt her just for the benefit of others; she doesn't make sacrifices unless they really mean the world to her. Because of this, she comes off as selfish. Externally, she is composed and organized. Internally, she is quite panicky and constantly fears the killer she used to be. She does genuinely care for other people and constantly seeks to help others in a sort of way to compensate for the harm she did, but only when she herself is not at risk. The implant damaged her brain which resulted in some of her speech in being blatant and upfront due to an inability to naturally predict what someone's reaction could be. She is very honest and will never lie, only hide. She dislikes confrontation.

Short Bio: When Emmy was younger, she was abducted. She became part of a mass experiment to attempt implants of a computer into the human brain. This experiment was run by two brothers, with only one having any care for the well being of others at all. There were 100 kids involved; the reason for their age was that it was believed still developing brains could accommodate the sudden changes and additions to their brain better. She was the only one who survived the surgery. The less morally aware brother proceeded to add more and more computer enhancements to her, obsessed with the idea of having his own killing machine. His psychopathy then caused him to make her commit mass murder, having lost sight of his original goal to simply explore the possibilities of enhancing humans. She was coerced into doing this by having her entire family used as leverage against her. She eventually started to go insane herself, but in a more anxious, breaking-down sort of way. The other brother - who had tried to reason with his brother and stop him in endless ways - eventually killed his psychopathic brother and took her under him. Still so used to killing every soul she saw, she killed him too. Having no where to go, she was alone for a very long time, homeless. This was when she was 18. She slowly regained her sense of humanity fully, and felt the full weight of all of her murders crash down on her. She locked herself in and refused to be used by anyone ever again.

Other Info: Emmy copes by cooking a lot, which is also beneficial for her as she needs a lot of calories. She sees it as a very human and normal thing to cook, and she finds peace in it.
She loves the color green.​

Last edited:
Appearance:
1588573252800.png1588573277051.png

Name: Lady Elora Liluth

Alias: Xiomara - Meaning Ready for battle.

Canon: OC

She is capable of healing most wounds with her training as the villages medic.
She is trained in using a sword.
1588575826442.png
She has this equipment
1588576728428.png
(yes i used this from an old dnd game i used to be apart of)

Personality:
A loving person who cares about others. Gets along with people as irritating as they may be. Truthful with friends and always an optimistic thinker. Outgoing and one of a kind. Lover not fighter but will do whatever it takes to set things right. May be small but has the hugest of hearts. May be the best person to ever get to know. Knows what she wants and does what she can to get it. Mysterious and charming. Can't be fooled. Will always be by your side. Help her find happiness; she will cherish you forever.

Short Bio:
She was born in a royal family in a major port. She lived in peace, training as a medic until she was about 18 years old, but at that point life began to change. She killed somebody by accident during an epidemic and was forgotten by everybody. She had to survive in a relentless world. But with her wits and vigor, she managed to train to perfection and escape hell. This has turned her into the woman she is today. With a new chance at life, she now works on healing those around her physically, mentally and emotionally. By doing so, she hopes to support a new, honest life and finally find true friends she has never had.

Other Info: She loves to sing and dance. Her favorite color is Orange. She is a prankster.​

Attachments

• 1588573273131.png
    1588573273131.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1588576054966.png
    1588576054966.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

• >....

>What is this place?

>You look around the darkness.

>You don't know where you are, or how you ended up here.

"Greetings, visitor."

>You hear a voice.

"Do not be alarmed. I am here to guide you to a journey of self discovery. I'm gonna be needing a few details from you, if that is okay?"

>You don't know the reason why the voice wants your details, but you gave it anyway.

"Hmm...okay, let's here. I wanna see what you look like."

c33e2332c21733a21e4a0b4521828dbd.jpg
    "Ara ara~ What a beautiful face you got there. Now then, let's see the details that you've provided. Better be legit or I swear..."

Name: "Your name is...Shujinko Kanou. Doesn't sound as feminine as you are."

Age: "You are...17 years of age, a senior. That means you will be graduating soon enough."

Canon: "I cannot specify what universe you came from, nor is my responsibility to know how many universes are there, so I'll list you down as 'OC'."

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: "Now that I have reviewed some details, allow me to present to you something that can aid greatly well to your journey."

images

>!!!

>A crystal heart appears out of a bright light.

>It flies around...

>It enters into your body.

"Now let me explain what you have. Throughout your journey, you will be meeting a lot of people, be it friend or foe. That shall be your greatest power. What you have inside of you is called the 'Link Factor'. What it does is that every time you meet someone new, the Link Factor will establish a bond between you and the person, making you stronger. The more bonds you make, the more powerful you will become. Also, I have sensed a lot of potential within you. The Link Factor has a very special function just for you. Would you want to know what it is?"

>You are starting to get curious to the point that you are violently eager to know more.

"You are given access to summon figures of myth and history. We will call them as 'Faiths', like having to have faith in them in your trials and challenges. They are like Stands or Personas, but DON'T ever think about them like that. Each Faith has their own strengths, weaknesses, and specialities for any given situation. You are given only twenty two of them, each based on the Major Arcana, with the addition of Aeon because twenty one is an odd number and I want it even. Yes, tarot motifs are in play with your powers because zodiacs are not enough. Also, you can only summon three at a time and their time is only limited (10 posts). For the nineteen bonds you've made and make them unbreakable, as in helping the people you've befriended deal with their personal issues, you will be able to summon and make them heed to your commands. Though, they have personalities of their own, just to warn you. Of course for now, you have yet to make friends. However, I am not done with you just yet."

>You begin to feel a surge of power coursing through your body.

"The Link Factor has granted you the abilities of advanced athleticism, good wisdom, weapons and combat skills, vehicle knowledge, and a really strong stomach. Although they can be acquired by just you alone, the Link Factor has decided to give these away to you for a headstart. Also, your sex appeal has been boosted, cause who doesn't want that beautiful face of yours? I can see that you have a bag. You have basically a wallet, a phone, yadda yadda. However, you are completely unarmed. If you want to survive your journey, then take this with you."

c36435e021aef8b2d9f21077b9ed2434.gif
    >!!!

>A hybrid weapon appears before you.

>You take it in your hands. It has some weight, but you can wield it decently.

"Behold, Spitfire! A combination of a sword and assault rifle. There are times that you cannot rely on your Faiths. By wielding that weapon and practicing it everyday, you will be very prepared for when something happens to your Factor. And speaking of Faiths, I think I can make an exception. I will give you one Faith than can help you."

d2bpaoj-69636ca2-69dc-437d-92c4-cd5618e9e3a2.jpg

"I am Valkyrie, ready to fight on your behalf."
    >Your soul is now linked to Valkyrie, allowing you to summon her at any time.

"With Valkyrie now under your command, things should be more easier for you in your journey. However, she possesses no particular strength, weakness, or specialty, but she can fill in the gaps as needed as she has decent strength and speed, a high amount of defense with her shield, can fly at high speed, can throw her spear at great lengths, and has a simple healing spell. If you want her to become more powerful, then you need to spend more time with the person associated with her...and that would be me. So, allow me to be the first to make a bond."

>You hear a voice inside your head.

p4g_foolarcana.png

"Ego sum...Potentia."

>You have established a bond with Mysterious Guide of the Fool Arcana.

"Now then, shall we continue our conversation? I want to get myself personal to you."

Personality: "I see that you're someone who doesn't talk all that much unless needed. However, you have a good heart. You are not too easy to anger and you are quick to make any decision to whether to follow orders or your own guts, either way you have the right amount of toughness to face the consequences of your actions, therefore being responsible. You are also kind of a spunky one with a trigger happy persona. Your actions and words tend to be very provocative, but tolerable. Yes, now I'm starting to like you, but let's dig in deeper with your background."

Short Bio: "You were born in March 3, 2003, at 3:00pm. That is the same time when Jesus Christ drew his last breath when he was hung on the cross. You were born to a family of politicians and as much as I've learned, they make a lot of good decisions for the betterment of your country. At this day and age, however, they are being looked down upon for the most. But your parents have raised you good. You had a great education and childhood, but then deep down you begin to wonder what will happen to you in the future. That is the reason why I have brought you here; to find your purpose in life and, like you've said find something to get motived at. Consider this as your blessing."

Other Info: "Now that I have every ounce of details from you, shall I share mine? Let me reveal myself to you."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back