• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
mystical-forest-georgios-kossieris.jpg

ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, PLEASE ASK THEM BELOW OR THROUGH DIRECT MESSAGE.
∆∆∆There is room for up to 5 role players -- for now∆∆∆
Immediate plot and storyline:
Hunters are hired, which means there are corporations that specifically go out into the wilderness to watch the creatures there and take care of them. Each time hunters are sent out, they must be sent in groups. No hunter is allowed to work alone. Our characters are a part of the same corporation, and while we can decide whether or not they knew each other prior, it becomes evidently clear that the characters aren't a good mix. That could be from social aspects, they may fight a lot. Perhaps their expertise and style don't mix well. They could get along, but their powers negate each other, etc. The corporation seems to always pair people well, so it is recognized as strange. And, what's more, something is... off about the forest and the creatures they're facing. The question lead to... can they escape the wilderness? Do they want to?

What is this world like?
This world is high fantasy within medieval times. Though, many of the people there are quite intelligent due to the use of magic. Lightbulbs aren't made, but magic could make light.

What do hunters do, how do they work?
Hunters are those who have been hired to make sure things in the wilderness do not come into contact with civilizations. Ideally, they try to convince the creatures that live there to turn the other way and give up. If their threats aren't enough, it is expected to kill them. These creatures usually are incapable of language and are more of animals than anything. But there are the rare few who can speak.

What can your character do?
Your character can be a nymph, fairy, elf, just about any fantasy creature you can think of. They can also be a human. They may use magic, guns, swords, etc. Just about anything you can imagine. Any inquires on what they want their character to do are welcome and should message me directly.

Rules:
1. Our characters will fight creatures, people and maybe each other. Be willing to give hits and take hits. I'll do the same. I love adventure and action as well as strong characters, but let's make sure none of our characters are overpowered. Everyone wins some and loses some.

3. I'm on the site regularly and expect people roleplaying regularly. I will not harass anyone to post, but if I don't see anything from someone for a week with no information as to why they're gone and the story can't move forward without them, I will have to figure out a way to put away your character till you return. I welcome people to come back, but do not be unhappy if the story continued without you.

4. Please, do not godmod. I won't control your character, you won't control someone else's character, your character is your own to control. If there are any NPCs, we are all welcome to control them.

5. I preference semi-lit to lit. You'll see that I'll usually always send (at least) two paragraphs. If I see that someone is posting far too little, I'll private message them with reasons as to why the rp may not be for them or if they're will to write more in future posts. Occasional short posts are fine.

6. I don't mind swearing, but do not make it excessive. I shouldn't have to decipher what a character is saying due to swears.

∆∆∆Photograph taken by Georgios Kossieris and it is not my own∆∆∆​

What are the odds I can slide up in here?

Currently odds are high. I'll be making the thread soon. I may accept more than 5 if I can figure out a way to make it work. What's more is that it is still first come, first serve. I've had large groups for rping before that I've hosted, an often times someone is left out, isn't posting enough or reading what happened prior properly. Overall, the character sheet will announce things that is expected. I'd much rather have someone not join an rp than join it and just suffer the entire time they're apart of it. Roleplays should be fun before stressful.

Currently odds are high. I'll be making the thread soon. I may accept more than 5 if I can figure out a way to make it work. What's more is that it is still first come, first serve. I've had large groups for rping before that I've hosted, an often times someone is left out, isn't posting enough or reading what happened prior properly. Overall, the character sheet will announce things that is expected. I'd much rather have someone not join an rp than join it and just suffer the entire time they're apart of it. Roleplays should be fun before stressful.
Agreed

Jesus. So many dungeonpunk-esque RPs now.

...You have struck a weak point.
BUTLER! I NEED MY BAD-ASS COAT, MY GUNSWORD, and REAPPLY INK TO MY LEFT HAND. THE MAGICAL KIND.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back