• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hunters of Dawn | Interest Check

Melon Bomb

hi i make bad decisions
153.jpg

The Hunters of Dawn is a low level fantasy adventure revolving around the titular Hunters. For hundreds of years, the continent of Veile was smothered in darkness with not a speck of light breaking through. Terrible forces ravaged the land under the command of the dark lord Sheol. When hope had been all but extinguished, six legendary heroes from different walks of life banded together for the first time against this common foe. In their victory, the dark clouds dispersed from the sky in a beautiful spiral and for the first time in nearly a millennia, true sunlight pierced through the heavens and touched their arid lands. Henceforth, they became known as "The Hunters of Dawn."

But, their alliance did not last. In the aftermath, they quickly went their separate ways vowing never to work with one another again - what happened between them is left to mere gossip, but the people were simply happy that the darkness was driven back and they were soon immortalized as legends throughout Veile. Now, 52 years since the darkness vanished, a strange new threat surfaces: The dead are rising again, but not as mere undead. No, they have returned to life once more in their prime state, now forced in the service of an unseen evil - ancients beasts from ages past emerge from death and long forgotten creatures of myth return to their wicked dens. It has become common practice to no longer bury the dead but destroy them completely for fear that they shall turn. . . but a larger fear yet lingers. If the dead return, then so too may lord Sheol and his army of darkness.

Faced with a crisis of unprecedented scale, the nations desperately call for the help of adventurers and all those who are able, to find out what has become of the Hunters of Dawn. . .

Uh this sound so interesting if there is room for me count me in

Perhaps it’ll be revived or rebooted with renewed interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back