• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter's Moon: The Sin & Sentence [IC] [CLOSED]

As soon as she missed her mark, everything went wrong as she said. She didn't know what happened but she tried to shake it off but she couldn't. Senya was charmed. Senya stood upright and immediately went for Takato, shield up and sword ready to stab him with.

Sekath's Territory - Sekath's Palace - Boss Battle - TURN 3
Inari = 9. Does 1 DMG to Lust Guard #1. Lust Guard #1 HP = 6.
Takato = 7. Does 1 DMG to Thelyra. Thelyra HP = 71.
Henderson = 8. Does 1 DMG to Lust Guard #1. Lust Guard #1 HP = 5.
Seriphine = 2. Misses Thelyra.
Loque = 3. Misses Thelyra.
Wesley = 2. Misses Lust Guard #2.
Senya = 5. Does 2 DMG (Dragon Knight) to Takato. Takato HP = 8. Takato is now on fire. Takato suffers 1 DMG. Takato HP = 7.
Kassidy uses her Charm Breaker on Senya. Senya has returned to normal!

Vincent = 10. CH Roll = 7. Does 3 DMG to Lust Guard #2. Lust Guard #2 HP = 1. Chance for Execution. Chance Rolls = 10, 5. Chance Successful. Lust Guard #2 executed.

Sekath's Territory - Sekath's Palace - Boss Battle - TURN 3
Thelyra = 10. CH Roll = 9. Does 4 DMG to Loque. Loque HP = 2. Chance for Execution (KO). Chance Roll = 6, 5. Chance Successful. Loque has been KO'd.
Lust Guard #1 = 10. CH Roll = 6. Does 3 DMG to Henderson. Henderson HP = 6.

---

The guards were being thinned out, as the rest tried to focus their efforts on taking down Thelyra and snapping Senya out of her trance. Inari moved in and shoved her sword through the incubus, whom had been harassing Henderson. It ripped through his side, forcing the incubus to yell out before Henderson grabbed him by the throat and slam him. He wouldn't lose his weapon however, which he used to promptly stab Henderson right in his crotch. Meanwhile, Wesley attempted to use his vampiric speed and talents to throw more weapons at his opponent. The opponent, however, had grown wise to his tricks. He quickly avoided the various shurikens, performing acrobatic movements and dodges. But he wouldn't dodge the bullet which struck him in the side of the head, fired from Vincent's rifle. It pierced his helmet, ripping through his skull and dragging all its contents out the exit wound. The incubus soon fell over. Dead.

Seriphine and Loque both moved in, attempting to take Thelyra down using different means. Seriphine's swipes at Thelyra's knees were avoided with a simple hop, and as Loque closed in to bite at Thelyra once more, she was prepared. "YOU WILL NOT BITE ME AGAIN, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GLUTTONOUS GARBAGE." she spat, promptly grabbing Loque by her strange mouth appendage again. She then reared her other arm back, her hand balled into a fist. Seriphine would notice that it was starting to glow a bright pink. Almost as if it had been lit ablaze. And a moment later, she threw the punch. Her flaming fist nailed Loque in her face, sending her darting through the air several yards and slamming into the back of Thelyra's throne. She hit it with such force that the throne snapped in half, the back breaking and falling off. Loque fell with it, eventually coming to lay behind the throne. Afterwards, Thelyra would be hit in the chest with a ball of qi from Takato.

Senya would launch her attack at Takato, moving in quickly and slicing Takato across the side with her blade. The slice from her burning blade would light his clothes on fire, scorching his flesh beneath. Senya would find herself getting punched by Kassidy almost immediately afterwards, flooring her on the spot. "There! NOW GET UP." said Kassidy, looking down at the dragon knight before turning her attention to the doors of the large room.

The guards were pounding at the door rather viciously, and soon enough, they would break the obstacles placed in front of the doors by Vincent and Kassidy out of the way. Several guards rushed inwards, weapons ready and charging straight for those that would attack their leader. "Bad news! WE GOT COMPANY!" shouted Kassidy, turning her weapons towards the guards.

---
Xager nodded. "I already planned on sending you to assist them. The issue is getting Tariun to allow it." she stated in response. She straightened up. "Which is why I need you to come with me...We're going to speak to my lady together. I'm a wrath demon, so my words aren't as uplifting and gentle as I'd like. You, however, may be able to help me in changing my lady's mind." She then motioned for Gwen to follow. "Come. She should be in the main chamber, speaking with some of our scouts."

As soon as Kassidy punched her right in the face, Senya fell down instantly, eyes blinking twice in the midst of a chaotic battle. She shook her head and saw more guards incoming. She holstered her shield and sword, marching forward and launched a series of fireball attacks against the Taskmaster with her fists. If they were lucky, the guards would back off if their leader is dead.

The blow that was struck against Loque hit so hard that had she not been in the middle of a psychotic break, she’d be checking her teeth to see if they were all still there. She didn’t need to though, she could see a few fly in front of her face milliseconds after being punched. Time slowed down as she flew backward in the air, the sheering pain sprawling through her back as she snapped through the throne taking its sweet time. Longer still was the time it took until she finally lost consciousness. Long enough for her to dwell on her life and the mistakes she made that led her here. Long enough for her to scream for what might be the last time she ever could.

Long enough to see herself land right into the arms of Irin and Karlel.

Last edited:
It was... quite exceptionally hard for the queen to not roll her eyes. She did just say to worry about what Tariun'd say after helping the group out, after all. Pursing her lips, her reaction was held to a curt nod. Gwen slung the rifle over her shoulder, leaving her writings and drinks at her desk for the moment, and, if all goes well, hopefully for quite a long time, too. Though-- someone should clean them up at some point. "Of course, of course. I'm known to be, ah, quite the charmer after all, no?" The she-elf flashed a grin towards the stony-faced demon. "Let's go and see if we can't get her to change her mind." Taking the lead, Gwen marched her geared-up self into what was the meeting hall, of a sort.

After tossing his qi sphere at Thelyra, he concentrated more on attempting to avoid Senya's incoming attack, her burning blade likely to once more cause him to be set alight. Unfortunately, he wasn't swift enough, feeling her slice across his left side, causing him to groan intensely as the clothes there got set on fire. Fortunately however, Kassidy had managed to get her swing in just as soon.

As much as he looked over to Senya, wishing to help her up, he needed to deal with the flames on his clothes first. He quickly, using his hands with some qi protection, to put the fire out. Looking back towards Senya, he found that she had gotten back up quickly. He glanced over at Kassidy, still a tad confused over why exactly a hard-hitting blow like that knocked her out of Thelyra's charm. Couldn't he have theoretically have done that then? As much as he shuttered the thought, it probably would've been quicker. He'd have to ask later.

Noting the entrance of more guards, and following Senya's movements, concentrating on Thelyra would likely be key now. And as he noted after tossing his qi sphere, Loque was knocked out, and the only way he could get to her is past Thelyra, especially as strafing around her would likely just cause her to charge at him. He may as well make his push.

A brief thought entered his mind, of covering his head in the wrappings he uses for his arm, covering it so tightly that not even Thelyra could charm him, forced to rely only on auras as his senses would be dulled. He quickly shook his head, realizing he'd just tire himself out quickly, as even his personal air control can't exactly deal with stagnant air. He just switched into the keiyiken monkey style, and charged in parallel to Senya.

The pair proceeded through the stone halls, passing by a few demons whom were clad in steel plated armor and carrying what looked to be firearms from the mortal realm. These demons seemed...more human compared to most of the demons that Gwen had seen in the Abyss. Likely those on the path of ascendancy like Xager. There were dozens of guards all over the fortress that they were inside, situated far in the north of the Hollowlands. Not too far, however, as to avoid the...rather disturbing landscape that was the Northern Wastes. Gwen had seen one creature from that land, which had been discovered, killed, and brought in for Xager to see. Long, worm-like, with rows of sharp spike like teeth for a mouth. It looked as though it was made of bloody flesh. A rather disturbing thing, which was promptly disposed of in a fire.

As they arrived in the meeting hall, they found Tariun sitting alone. She wasn't dressed as she had been before, her helmet set to the side and wearing a light blue dress of some sort. Her long white hair hung down and sat scattered about her shoulders, a few bangs hanging in her face. Her eyes were far different compared to all the demons around her, appearing rather human. No black sclera, instead colored white. Her irises were still golden, but softer and more light colored than the solid hard matte look of most demons. There were a pair of scouts nearby, a succubus from Sekath's realm and another wrath demon like Xager. They were pointing things out on a map, which sat on the large circular stone table before Tariun.

Tariun's expression spoke volumes. Her eyes didn't move, simply gazing down at the map, as her head was propped in her hand. Her mouth was shaped into a slight frown. She seemed disinterested...saddened, even. As Xager and Gwen entered the room, the guards looked towards Xager. She waved them off, and they promptly moved away. Out of the room in fact. Tariun's eyes finally moved, looking up slowly to Xager and Gwen.

For some reason, Gwen felt out of place. She just couldn't put her finger on why. At least all the other demons here looked more pleasant to the eye, rather than... whatever it was that hunted in the north.

Giving a handsy wave to the other two demons as they made their departure from the room, Gwen could quite plainly see that Something was up with Tariun. "Ah, madamoiselle, what seems to be the matter with you?" Build the rapport up first, and then ask about what you want. Gwen's posture remained relaxed, and she leaned over the table where the map lay. Not without taking a couple of sneaky glances towards what they were looking at, of course.

Tariun sighed. "...I'm starting to believe that your fellow mortal, the lycan Jakob, was right." she said softly. She sat back, looking towards Gwen. "Its an insurrection to change the structure of the Abyss. Eliminate the Icons, overthrow and eliminate Taranoch...and it seems to be almost impossible. Even the mortals that banished Taranoch back to the Abyss knew that they couldn't kill Taranoch, so they instead shoved him back down here along with the Icons...and that took the assistance of an Archangel and artifacts left behind by the gods. The very same artifacts that Taranoch is having collected by Sazak."

She looked back down to the map, which appeared to be the paths that the group's members were taking. Hudson going in one direction towards Sazak's territory, and Vincent in the capital of Sekath's territory. "...They don't care about what happens down here. Even if it will affect them in the immediate future. The gods will not save them from Taranoch's second invasion. And he'll rule two realms then." There was a pause, and soon she looked back to Gwen. "...It was a stupid idea for me to even request for you all to help."

Xager then spoke up. "My lady, it wasn't stupid. You saw a chance, and you took it. You believed these mortals would be willing to help you bring about change here. And some of them still want to. Some of them still see the bigger picture." she said, as she walked around the table to where Tariun sat. Xager then glanced to Gwen, her piercing eyes locked onto her own. It appeared Xager was waiting for Gwen to help back her up.

Inari flicked her blade to clear it of blood, an old habit that had no purpose as her spirit blade already supped upon every drop of blood it touched. No matter how much her sword slashed or stabbed, the blade remained immaculately clean. The guards weren't so bad - she had dealt with dozens if not hundreds in some battles. Back then she had all five tails, however, and for the past year she had been mostly imprisoned. She had to deal with being weaker than she used to be. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Loque get sent flying, but she couldn't deal with that for now.

The arrival of more guards. Being overwhelmed was always a possibility. She had seen and broken more last stands than she could count, but so long as she was alive, it wasn't anything of the sort.

"You all want die?" She yelled at the coming guards, letting Henderson deal with his dying prey so she could counter the coming troops. "I make white marble red! I your master! Kneel or die!"

Inari gave another whooping warcry and went after the nearest approaching guard.

Gwen leaned back against the table, her fingers rapping against it, as her eyes met Xager's. She gave a simple shrug. "...If you asked me a year and... however long ago it was by now, about how much I care about politics in the Abyss? I would've laughed at you. Now? I care immensely." She glanced at Xager once more, and her expression hardened somewhat. "...And you know why? It's because I want my kingdom back. I don't want it to end up a hellish wasteland like this place. I have this... feeling. You misunderstand this group, madame."

The queen leaned in. "We're not good people. Paragons, whatever. Maybe one or two of us are. But that's the exception, not the rule. You think that savage elf is one? The hyperactive warlord? Hell, I bet that hunter man uses him killing demons to say he's one, like a shield. He's not any better than the rest of us. They couldn't give less of a shit what happens in the next town over, let alone the next realm."

Standing up, Gwen took a hold of her rifle, glaring down at Tariun. "And yet, they're still fighting with you. Most of them, anyway. I know that I'm going to stay and fight. For the rest of them, whether it's because they realise the importance here, or out of obligation or just-- bloodlust, I can't say. What I can say, is that if you just abandon us all here, and we get killed because of it? You'll have cosigned the deaths of millions. That, and have lost any chance of making any sort of real dent in that warlord king's power. Hell, if anything, it'll only get stronger. So, I am going to help whoever's in that debaucherous palace that whore has set herself up in. Whether you want me to or not, is irrelevant."

"I suppose all I can ask you to do is see sense, and not abandon this entire venture just because of some stupid man who has balls and not brains in his head. Much as I'd love to go and punch that artifact-hunting prick in his face at this moment, some things need preparation."

After watching Thelyra not only dodge her attack but send Loque flying across the room Seriphine followed Inari's example and let out a warcry of her own.

She charged at Thelyra again, this time practically dancing forward to unleash her signature spinning strike with the intent of inflicting Thelyra with as much damage as possible.

Sekath's Territory - Sekath's Palace - Boss Battle - TURN 4
Six more Lust Guards have arrived!

Senya = 6. Does 2 DMG (Dragon Knight) to Thelyra. Thelyra HP = 69.
Takato = 3. Misses Thelyra.
Henderson attempts to bite Lust Guard #1. D6 used. Chance Roll = 6. Chance successful. Henderson regains 3 HP. Henderson HP = 9. Lust Guard #1 suffers 3 DMG. Lust Guard #1 HP = 2. Chance for Execution. Chance Rolls = 9, 2. Chance successful. Lust Guard #1 executed.
Inari = 10. CH Roll = 8. Does 4 DMG to Lust Guard #5. Lust Guard #5 HP = 6.
Seriphine = 10. CH Roll = 10. Does 4 DMG to Thelyra. Thelyra HP = 65.
Wesley = 7. Does 1 DMG to Lust Guard #6. Lust Guard #6 HP = 9.
Kassidy = 7. Does 1 + 1 DMG (2, Double Tap) to Lust Guard #7. Lust Guard #7 HP = 8.

Vincent = 7 + 3 (10, The Huntsman.) CH Roll = 5. Does 3 DMG to Thelyra. Thelyra HP = 62.

Sekath's Territory - Sekath's Palace - Boss Battle - TURN 4
Thelyra = 10. CH Roll = 7. Does 3 DMG to Seriphine. Seriphine HP = 7.
Lust Guard #5 = 7. Does 1 DMG to Inari. Chance for Counter-Attack (Hangeki Sword School.) D6 used. Chance Roll = 4. Chance Successful. Inari does 3 DMG to Lust Demon #5. Lust Demon #5 HP = 3.
Lust Guard #6 = 6. Does 1 DMG to Wesley. Wesley HP = 5.
Lust Guard #7 = 1. Misses Kassidy.
Lust Guard #8 = 7. Does 1 DMG to Seriphine. Seriphine HP = 6.
Lust Guard #9 = 5. Does 1 DMG to Seriphine. Seriphine HP = 5.
Lust Guard #10 = 10. CH Roll = 7. Does 3 DMG to Seriphine. Seriphine HP = 2. Chance for execution (KO.) Chance Rolls = 7, 5. Chance Successful.
Seriphine has been KO'd.

---

As the guards rushed through the door, some of the group turned to fight them while the others continued to assault Thelyra with attacks. Senya used her pyromancy once more, attempting to light Thelyra on fire, but instead only gave her minor burns across her exposed flesh. Afterwards, Takato rushed in and swung a few times at her, only for her to narrowly avoid the attacks and move away. Seriphine would do the real damage, cutting Thelyra several times with her whirlwind of blade strikes. Thelyra yelled out, before attempting to fight back against Seriphine. She delivered a hellacious blow to her chest, her fist glowing bright pink again. The blow sent Seriphine flipping and bouncing across the floor. Right into three of the incoming guards. They set upon her, beating her with the blunt end of their spears as well as delivering punishing stomps. Soon, Seriphine faded into unconsciousness.

Inari, Wesley, and Kassidy set upon the other three incoming guards, each delivering blows to their opponents while the guards managed to strike back at Inari and Wesley. Inari promptly counter-attacked, carving a gash through the succubus' torso. Henderson, meanwhile, finished off his opponent. He grabbed onto the incubus with his massive hands, before engulfing his head with his mouth and chomping down. He tossed the headless corpse aside afterwards, chewing he turned towards the new targets.

Despite knowing that concentrating on Thelyra was key now, the less hands they had fighting against them, the less of a chance of success they had. And Takato worried after seeing that the front guard hadn't managed to prevent three guards from joining their scuffle with Thelyra, especially after she flipped Seriphine onto the ground, allowing her to be beset by said guards. Looking over to Senya, and giving her a quick nod, he began moving towards Seri. At most, he needed to get her back up and into the fight, but at least, he needed to relieve some of the pressure on their end.

Strafing his way over, the guards observed the approaching hermit, ready to beset him too. But unaware were they - just as he suppressed his oni aura, he too suppressed the pressure of his aura overall. While not reducing his strength, it did present the image of such. Useful was the technique against the inexperienced and cocky, believing themselves to be fighting a weaker opponent, caring not for technique, and against the yokai, whose occasional reliance on aura would cause them to be caught off-guard. Though he rarely if ever fully released his aura's pressure, for he never fought so seriously except against assassins, such suppression did have its use.

Releasing some of it did result in aural pushback. And that's what they needed to relieve the pressure on them.

Approaching Seri, he released some of his pressure, as to push the guards back, perhaps even stun them in shock for just a moment. And afterward, he would aim at Seri, to shoot a sphere of qi, in hopes of healing her and shock her back into consciousness, to resuscitate her. And it wasn't guaranteed she would, but he hoped it would be so. Releasing that pressure was going to attract someone's ire rather quickly.

Wesley grunted and leaned out as the guard manage to nearly score a hit on his head. The blade did hit a part his mask and the flesh thats not being covered by it. he dashed backwards and his hand touched where the blade hit him, the blood dripping down to his chin.

"....You'll pay for that."

Wesley reappeared behind the guard, still out of reach for the guard to hit him. He then launched a flurry of Shurikens and Kunais towards the inccubi.

Henderson turned to the new arrivals. More food. It was a long time since he last ate and the demon tasted good enough. He moved quickly to get his hands on the next one and continue his feast.

Sekath's Territory - Sekath's Palace - Boss Battle - TURN 5
Senya = 2. Misses Thelyra.
Takato attempts to revive Seriphine. D6 used. Chance Roll = 5. Seriphine has been revived. Seriphine HP = 6.
Inari = 10. CH Roll = 8. Does 4 DMG to Lust Guard #5. Lust Guard #5 HP = 2. Chance for an execution. Chance Rolls = 5, 3. Chance Successful. Lust Guard #5 has been executed.
Wesley = 8. Does 1 DMG to Lust Guard #6. Lust Guard #6 HP = 8.
Henderson attempts to bite Lust Guard #7. D6 used. Chance Roll = 6. Chance successful. Does 3 DMG to Lust Guard #7. Lust Guard #7 HP = 5. Henderson regains 1 HP. Henderson HP = 10.
Kassidy = 10. CH Roll = 6. Does 3 DMG to Lust Guard #7. Lust Guard #7 HP = 2. Chance for execution. Chance Rolls = 8, 1. Chance Successful. Lust Guard #7 executed.

Vincent = 6 + 3 (9, The Huntsman.) Does 1 DMG to Thelyra. Thelyra HP = 61.

Sekath's Territory - Sekath's Palace - Boss Battle - TURN 5 (ENEMY)
Thelyra = 7. Does 1 DMG to Senya. Senya HP = 9.
Lust Guard #6 = 8. Does 1 DMG to Wesley. Wesley HP = 4.

Lust Guard #8 = 6. Does 1 DMG to Senya. Senya HP = 8.
Lust Guard #9 = 10. CH Roll = 8. Does 4 DMG to Inari. Inari HP = 1. Chance for Execution (KO.) Chance Rolls = 4, 3. Chance Successful. Inari has been KO'd.

Lust Guard #10 = 8. Does 1 DMG to Vincent. Vincent HP = 9.

---
The assault continued, with Inari, Wesley, and Kassidy continuing their attacks on the incoming guards. Henderson joined them, while Senya and Vincent focused on Thelyra. Meanwhile, Takato moved in to try and revive Seriphine. Inari gracefully moved, twirling with her blade and carving up the guard she had been fighting. And it would pay off as she lopped both of her arms off before promptly beheading the demon.

A few of Wesley's weapons struck true, hitting the guard in the back and embedding in her armor. The guard yelped, before turning around and throwing her sharp spear at Wesley. The spear hit him, impaling him in the left shoulder. Meanwhile, Henderson moved in and promptly grabbed a guard. With a chomp, he ripped off a hunk of the guard's arm. Providing the perfect distraction for Kassidy to move in. She rushed the succubus from behind, grabbing the demon by the throat and hopping. As she fell to her back, she dragged the demon backwards and planted her knees just at the base of the back of their head. Upon impact, there was a sicking crack. The guard was dead, their neck broken.

Senya and Vincent kept their focus on Thelyra, Senya flinging fireballs at Thelyra which she avoided narrowly to rush in and punch Senya. Vincent's shots connected, hitting her side and forcing her to stumble sideways after punching Senya. Meanwhile, Takato moved in and forced the guards surrounding Seriphine back as he began to work his magic on her. Within minutes, her eyes fluttered open and she sat up. The guards, which had been forced backwards, instead turned their efforts onto the ones attacking their leader. One moved in and struck Senya, while the other hit Vincent. The third rushed Inari, and delivered a bone cracking hit to the side of Inari's head with her spear. Instantly knocking the kitsune unconscious, as she fell to the floor with a thud.

Kassidy quickly climbed back to her feet, taking note that Inari had just went down. "I'LL GET THE OTHERS UP!" she yelled out to Takato, before rushing over towards Inari.

------
Xager looked back to Tariun, as Gwen finished her statements. Tariun eyed Gwen for a few moments, a frown adorning her face. Eventually, the ascended demon would sigh. "...Alright...I'll support you and Vincent's group. Hudson is on his own, however, as well as those that follow him." Xager gently shook her head, looking back to Gwen. "...Prepare yourself. I'll drop you inside the palace where the others are fighting." she said, stepping back over to where Gwen was. "...Since this is a rapid transport... you may puke on arrival. It isn't pleasant on the mortal body."

Last edited:
Takato looked down at Seriphine, awoken and sitting up once more. Sighting in relief, it wouldn't be moments later when another of theirs had fallen, Inari. Takato looked on worryingly, noting the way she had been struck. A concussion is an awful thing, if that's the bare minimum what she received. He planned on moving towards her when he heard Kassidy yell out to him. He looked over to her briefly, seeing her rush over to Inari. Hoping she would handle Loque next, he gave her a quick nod before turning towards Thelyra.

Noting that Senya and Vincent were beset by guards, having them attacked from both ends wouldn't be good at all. He's going to have to rush in. As he prepared to move, he noted Thelyra looking straight into his soul for just a moment. Oh, she's taken note of what he had done just now.

He moved away from monkey style, and switched over to Dragon style. He began moving in, taking on the guard currently attacking Senya, noting that she seemed to be concentrating on Thelyra.

Last edited:
Senya’s eyes kept focused on Thelyra for the entire moment but things weren’t going well for them. The Gods weren’t happy. One of the guards struck Senya on the side, causing her to grunt in pain.
She shoved him off and turned to the Taskmaster, still alive. Kassidy attempted to rescue the ones fallen while Takato was still in the fight.

She sighed harshly, launching a large fireball aimed directly at the Taskmaster. Senya wouldn’t know how long she can keep fighting like this, but she did know she can take this fight to the grave if she has to.

Inari tumbled backwards onto the ground from the blow to the head, vaguely aware that, like the guard whose head she had stomped in, she also should have been wearing a helmet. She collapsed onto her back, her sword still grasped firmly in one hand. Inari was out cold.

"Hmm. Females are more...tender." Henderson scarfed down another piece quickly as Kass did what she did. He would be paying attention to her if he didn't already spot another target to take down. He picked up the corpse of the guard that was just slain and tossed it at the remaining guards. Afterwards he charged them with intent to feed.

Seriphine widened her eyes as Thelyra used her witchcraft to send her flying. When the guards attacked her she tried to cover her head just before blacking out.
A eternity later, or rather what felt like one, Seriphine opened her eyes. She felt bruised but at the same time it felt as if her vigour had been renewed.

Seriphine got back onto her feet and spotted Takato scurrying away. She would have to thank him later.

The guards that had assaulted her were now focused on other members of the party which provided Seriphine with a perfect opening.

She charged at the cluster of guards and unleashed her Ironwind Fury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back