• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter's Moon: The Sin & Sentence [IC] [CLOSED]

As Jakob explained turnips with great enthusiasm after forcefully handing one to Seriphine. She examined the vegetable in silence as Jakob started his rant. He seemed to be enjoying sharing his knowledge.

Seriphine shrugged. While his and the others happiness did not matter to her the elf did acknowledge that keeping some members of the party neutral to her would be beneficient in the long run.

It would also be easier to thrust a dagger in their backs if they weren't as wary around her.

When Jakob moved on to rejoin the group Seriphine followed. As she walked she approached Gwen.

"We've not had the pleasure yet to speak, I believe."

She eyed the elf with a blank expression. "Tell me, who were the ruling Houses around your time?"

Pleasure. Not the kind of word that Gwen would associate to talking to someone like Seriphine. But, perhaps it'd be best to at least talk to the woman in order to make herself seem less... conspicuous? "The houses? Ah, well--" She turned her head to see Seriphine just sort of, blankly stare at her. Creepy. "...The kingdoms, if that's what you mean, were not always... united." She tapped on her chin trying to think of who was the most powerful one. "Mn. Well, there's the Chamoroux family-- mine, naturally. There was the family who set themselves up on the Ils-de-Plat. I never heard much of them, however..." She truly was racking her brains. "I know the Vinechii family was ancient, but they had been waning for a long time."

Finally, she just looked to Seri with a wry grin, shrugging. "I suppose that you're looking at it, madame!"

Inari turns to Anya as the group continues on their journey towards this 'station.' She saw some coins pass into Vincent's hands and she was glad to see they finally had obtained some manner of currency. The alcohol she had taken from the crates was supposed to serve in a bartering capacity, as well as other practical uses such as antiseptic and starting fires. She adored the hard liquor and she often indulged - like most of her kind - primarily in private or among those she was close to. It was nearly impossible to maintain one's glamour form while drinking oneself away into oblivion, and for kitsune, that was usually the destination. Fortunately, she didn't become too much of a fool when intoxicated. For some reason, it drove her into poetry or painting, and when she sobered up the results of her creations were always... odd to say the least. She still had the child-like paint splash of a mustached sword in a general's helmet at her ancestral home. It was an amusing piece. At least the drinking didn't often lead her to to more... dangerous pursuits, be it by blade or silk.

The kitsune gave the woman a wide smile at the compliment. "Not all see my wisdom easily - many too narrow of mind, like the monk," she said, subtly gesturing towards Takato some distance away. "You strong woman. Perceptive. Is okay your passion grow too bright, happens some times. But always there is time for passion to be away, and for passion to be here. Attack friend? Passion should be away. Attack enemy? Passion very here. May take some time to get passion into grasp like sword, but is very possible. As you say, hurt ally feel bad, but demon good. Remember feeling well and maybe easier to avoid bad feeling later, yes? Path already traveled is easy to remember, so easy to avoid as well."

Chamoroux? Vinechii? These names make no sense, they're hardly even Elven. Seriphine grunted. "Just three Houses? Back where, no, when I am from there existed eleven major Houses. They had only just united a decade earlier with each House pledging their loyalty to the High Queen."

Seriphine paused and looked out towards the horizon. "My House, Ironwind, dominated Elven society for a long time. I don't know what happened to them though."

The warlord sighed. "With me leading the war effort to lay claim to the neutral territories I was never around to raise my offspring. I could only assume they grew to become key figures of Elven society like myself."

Seriphine looked at Gwen. "House Chamoroux. They were a wealthy House, no? By the sound of it they were...influential."

Takato, approaching Venextos, noted that Inari had shifted away from Seriphine and Jakob towards Henderson and Anya. A shame, he actually thought Inari could find a new friend in Seriphine. Considering her 'two-faced' comment, she was likely thinking of him as arrogant, projecting that which she could from herself onto him. He sighed, knowing the same experience from the northern oni.

Arriving next to Venextos, he ended up instead observing what Aliana was doing with Riberta instead, before noting Gödrun's approach. Before things could continue however, Vincent spoke aloud, revealing that there should be a travelling station of sorts, and Xager departed with the crates. Hearing Aliana asks Riberta that question saddened him, but he felt glad to hear Jakob answer it with a more positivistic nature. As he and the others followed Vincent (and in turn, Hudson, Senya and Loque), Seriphine seemed to be talking to Gwen now, while Inari shifted her attention to Anya, the latter happening being more suspect considering the difficulties Anya seems to be facing. He decided to take the chance to speak to Venextos, to clear his mind.

"...Grand Magus Venextos, what is magic like outside of north Redonia?" Venextos decided to ask, "Upper Redonia especially seems such an anomaly when compared to the entirety of Adonia."

Why was this woman so obsessed with rice and rice only? Damn forest dweller needs to broaden her horizon. He then listened to her and Annya talk to each other in a common, but broken language. He found that rather amusing even if he found Inari's overall point agreeable. Not that he had many friends to begin with, nor was he in a hurry to make them either. But what exactly did that monk say to her to make her angry? The man seemed about as offensive as a tree stump, but did have an air of something else around him. Similar to Inari and Loque. Maybe that was it?

"You sound like you've been down those roads before and that they've been well traveled."

Venextos glanced at Takato for a moment before smiling. It seemed that the two of them had a lot to learn from each other, especially in their differences. "Well, how do I put this... we focus on harnessing the energies of existence in the creation of spells of many kinds, whether it be conjuration, transmutation, elemental, or many others. Of course, mastering some spells and schools of magic takes many years of practice and trials not to mention having the connection to do so in the first place. Not everyone is capable of harnessing such energies in the first place."

"In any case, the various Sanctums provide an outlet for aspiring adepts to learn from the many tomes and scrolls we have in store. Although as I said, it's almost impossible to have learned everything due to the sheer amount of knowledge. The only person who is close to that achievement would be the Arsenal Magus, the leader of the Raven Court. An vain and cowardly knave of a elf he is..." he said, only quietly muttering the last part of his statement.

Once the group had gathered up, they got underway. Hudson, whom was already a short distance from the group, lead while Vincent remained at the front of the group. Senya and Loque followed close behind, and the rest followed in behind them. Talking amongst one another or simply remaining quiet. And vigilant. There were likely more of the Hollows laying around out here or wandering about. They walked for several miles, across the wetlands which soon became simple grassy plains with a bare tree here and there. No more sludge filled puddles to trip and fall into. The Hollows they encountered along the way were simple human ones, it seemed. Easily taken care of with a smack to the head, or simply left to wander off away from them. They truly didn't seem to have any sort of consciousness, really. Wandering aimlessly until something finally snuffed out their dim ember of a soul.

Eventually, they spotted something that resembled a building in the distance. Along with a set of large railroad tracks. Four sets, really. Two were spaced a short distance apart, and the other pair were further away adjacent to the first. They neared the platform, and took in its design. It was a simple flat surface, made of what appeared to be some sort of dark grey stone. There was a metal awning over the platform, to keep the elements off those on the platform, as well as several large benches for one to sit. There was no ticket booth to speak of, it seemed. And no one else around to talk to. Instead, there was a single metal pillar, jutting up from the edge of the platform. The group gathered upon the platform, some resting while others continued to speak to one another.

Vincent, however, walked over and began to inspect the pillar. It was a simple square obelisk, made of what appeared to be obsidian, and had a short metal spike jutting up out of the top of the pyramid shaped point on top. The obelisk bore several sigils and engravings as well. If they had the time, Vincent would sit there and try to decipher them. At the moment, however, the clock was ticking. He inspected the small spike, and noticed that it was around the same diameter as the hole in the disks that Xager had given him. As they were going to Sheol, which was in the Hollowlands, he drew out the disk that bore the Hollowlands engraving on it. He examined the disk, making sure it didn't need to be put onto the spike a special way, before simply letting it drop onto the spike.

As the disk fell into place, the obelisk lit up. Its engravings and sigils burned a bright orange color. It forced Vincent to take a step back for a moment, blocking the light from hitting his eyes with his hand. And then, the group heard it. A whistle in the distance. Vincent and the others glanced up the tracks, and soon found a massive train thundering down a pair of the tracks. Slowing as it approached the station that they stood on.

Hell Train.png
"I guess that's our transportation everywhere down here." said Vincent, glancing back to the others as the train soon arrived at the station. When it fully stopped, the group took in the sheer size of it. Gazing up at the engine of the train. It was the size of five story building! A long plow jutted off the front, the ridge and point sharp as a blade's edge. Blood stained the sides of the plow, as well as the four large tusk like objects jutting out alongside the plow. Black smoke billowed from the three smoke stacks atop the front of the engine, and a bell clanged repeatedly just above where it was assumed the conductor did his work. Then, a voice sounded off. "WHERE TO?" said a gravely voice, over what appeared to be an intercom on the side of the train.

"SHEOL!" shouted Riberta, looking up at the side of the engine. "GET ON." replied the voice. Then, a loud crash sounded off nearby. They all looked to their left, and found that a ramp had slammed into the ground, leading up into the first passenger car behind the engine. The passenger car bore a different look compared to the engine, looking more demonic and pointy than the large industrial engine. Vincent retrieved the disk from the obelisk, and followed after the group as they left the platform and moved up the ramp.

The inside of the car looked far nicer than the outside, with mahogany walls and red carpet floors. The light fixtures were made of what appeared to be gold, as well as other trim like door nobs and hinges. The doors bore a sigil on them, which Vincent quickly pointed out as belonging to Ralvas. Perhaps Ralvas built this train?

And soon, they ran into a demon. A rather attractive one at that, dressed in a luxurious, silky black dress and with skin redder than the carpet they were walking on. A pair of black horns jutted off the top of her head, curving just so. She smiled at the group, and politely bowed. "Welcome aboard! You are now on Locomotive #13 of the Grand Railroad of the Abyss! My name is Catsha, or simply Cat, and I will serve as your host for the time being during our journey to your requested destination." she said, as she straightened back up. "Should you need food, water, entertainment...or something a little more intimate...do not hesitate to request it from me."

Vincent was quick to point out the obvious. "You're a succubus." he said simply, folding his arms. She chuckled. "Indeed. My co-worker aboard this train, Wesix, is an incubus. You will likely encounter him from time to time should you use our services often. We no longer serve mistress Sekath, as we were traded to lord Ralvas during the construction of this train and the railroad." she explained, before motioning behind her. "Now please, follow me, and I'll show you to your cabins."

The group hesitated for a few moments, before following after the succubus. She lead them down a pair of hallways, till she stopped at a row of three doors. "These are your cabins. One, Two, and Three, respectively. I shall check in on you from time to time. Please, enjoy your stay!" she said, adding a wink to the final statement.

Last edited:
The moment they had arrived at the station, Loque glued her eyes to Hudson. She knew how he really felt about all this demonic 'nonsense', and really wanted to see how much of a rise it'd get out of him. When they encountered the succubus on board, she stared at him even more intently, making guesses if and when he'll snap and go on a rampage due to being surrounded by demons.

Takato nodded as Venextos spoke, as he compared and contrasted their differences. The thought of there being someone unable to harness 'the energies of existence', paralleling it with qi, seemed outright absurd, but he had to once more remind himself that Upper Redonia was absurd. Just another one of those differences caused by the Age of Darkness, he supposed. He did find the notion of 'Sanctums' fascinating though, and remembering his far earlier comment about visiting the Redonian one made him wonder where such a sanctum might be. Could it be in the lands of Sindoo, south of the mountains, where the Sagalite faith, with its many prominent gods, resided? Or could it be in the Mwassi realm, the Empire which some have said now retained a Mandate of Heaven, even if not the same one they had lost? Or was it north of the mountains? It truly was fascinating.

As Venextos muttered his last, and making sure to free any Hollowed he saw from their suffering on the way, they soon enough arrived at this 'station'. It appeared that it was referring to one of those rail stations that had been growing in popularity. Not having been to many, he allowed the others to take point, as he watched the surroundings. Soon, Vincent had done something and a whistle rang true - a train. He wondered what an Abyssal train was like, when suddenly one thundered through, surprising him. It was absolutely massive! And as quickly as it arrived, they ended up boarding it as fast.

The inside of the passenger car was quite fanciful, something he could imagine being owned by one of the wealthier merchants in the Kairaku Maritime League, especially if they were inland-based. The demon they encountered, Catsha, was their host and apparently a succubus? What was a succubus? He squinted as he tried to figure it out, based on the suggestions made in their speech... nope, nothing's coming to mind. In the meantime, he followed Venextos into whichever cabin he had chosen.

The cabin itself was fully-sized, with 2 bunk beds, totaling 4 beds, though additional seating and a table were also available. Takato, not feeling weary yet and believing it yet to be too soon for his third chanting before bed, decided to take a seat at the table instead, facing the others in the cabin and looking towards Venextos, looking willing to continue their conversation. The mage could continue speaking about his magicks, or they could change to another topic, if he so wished.

Last edited:
The rest of the group caught up to her, Loque and Hudson, coming across a large railroad track in the process. Then all of a sudden an eight story massive train approached, steam rising out of its front pipes. This place just kept getting weirder, Senya thought. But at least they had a moment to rest up and take a break from the walking. There were three cabins the succubus mentioned, but there were 17 of them. That's not going to be enough room unless people took shifts. Senya shrugged the concern off her mind, heading to the third cabin where she can eat a few rations she picked up, thankfully some water too. She opened up the cabin door, taking in the fancy interior and comfortable beds, including a table with seating.

The Red Warden sat down, looking through her supplies for that chocolate Aliana gave her, biting down on it.

After finishing her conversation with her more pompuous peer Seriphine spent the rest of the walk trying to piece things together. So far she didn't like how history had played out for her people.

When the group arrived at the station Seriphine was completely awestruck upon spotting the giant machine. She tried to mask it but deep down she was both very impressed and very scared. What kind of creature could summon a machine such as this? Nothing natural, that's for sure.

As the party boarded the train Seriphine touched the walls gently. Fit for a ruler, that's for sure. When the demonspawn spoke she largely ignored it and instead quartered herself. Sitting down at the table she waited for the others to join.

Hudson stared up at the gigantic train that barreled along the tracks before coming to a screeching halt before them. As always his hand lay on his bastard sword, ready to draw it as soon as he spotted something that he didn't particularly like. When they all boarded the train, he was one of the first to do so, eyeing the succubus that invited them on so pleasantly. "No." he said simply, taking a firm stance of abstinence on receiving anything from the other demons, especially a succubus.

When she left to show them their cabins he simply found a seat and planted himself in it, folding his arms across his chest while he slightly lowered the brim of his hat. He wasn't a fan of this, being on a giant train where demons could attack at any moment. While he did not sit at the table, he took up a spot on the bench next to it.

Loque is disappointed. She thought all this would get a rise out of Hudson. She thought he’d draw his sword and start attacking everyone indiscriminately. She thought he’d finally get his own down-in-the-dumps self killed. But he didn’t. Oh well, maybe that’ll come later in the future. Hopefully it’ll come before he could bark or threaten anyone else in the group again.

Too exhausted, both mentally and physically, to pick a cabin; she just enters the nearest one without bothering to acknowledge the presence of Takato or Venextos inside. She’s been on this train before, but third-class was as high as she had ever got, so the splendor and cleanliness of the interiors was just as new to her as it is for the others. On seeing the beds, she removes her harness, her jacket, and her uniform shirt as she jumps on one of them, almost falling asleep as she landed. After all that had happened so far, being threatened by Hudson, being glued to this group of useless bastards whom almost started killing eachother twice, being sent on this suicide mission against Taranoch, could anyone blame her if she needed a little rest, especially for what’s to come later?

Last edited:
Aliana stayed quiet as Riberta guided her along, thinking of what this 'Station' actually is. She's never heard the word before. Maybe it's like a place to use the bathroom.

The ground beneath her feet slowly started to even out as she walked, finding it easier to walk as the puddles started to thin out. At least now her legs won't be wet anymore, she thought. She then spots a rather odd building up ahead. Is that it?

Everyone starts to climb onto the stone platform, noting how odd the floor feels to walk on. Abyssal stone sure isn't the same back home like she remembered, as she rubs a foot across the floor from where she stood. She looks up, seeing Vincent put something into the platform. She didn't know what the tracks were for, until a rumbling started in the distance. There, a massive mechanical beast barrels through the land, before coming to a loud and shaky stop before the platform. Aliana held back a scream as it arrived, looking at the giant thing that seemed more like a monster than any sort of vehicle she's seen.

Then loud noises happened, and Riberta saying something she can't really remember. A big walkway hits the ground nearby, and out comes another horny woman! A bit of idle chatter later, and Riberta leads her up the walkway into the train. She couldn't help but look up at how tall and sinister it looked, in complete awe at the size of this machine. The carpet felt wonderful to walk on! It was so soft, and the temperature inside was actually warm!

Aliana kept herself to Riberta's side, waiting to see what room she'd choose for them, her eyes running over detail of the hallways, marveling at how fancy and otherworldly the interior of this machine beast is. It was like she was in the palace of the most wealthy lord, or something close!

"Amazing..." She whispered, seeing the rich wood walls and how bright red the floors were. Aliana had never seen such a thing in her life, wondering if this kind of thing is commonplace now back home...

Inari eyed Henderson as he spoke up next to her and Anya. "I travel many roads over years. Some fun, some not fun," she shrugged, walking along with them and chatting. The landscape didn't change too much as they continued along. They encountered a few Hollows which were dispatched with ease, but Inari didn't bother drawing a sword or engaging them. There was nothing to gain from that. These things were hardly more than insects given their apparent cognitive abilities. She needed a real foe - something which talked, moved, and fought.

As they approached the station, she glanced around, noticing how the place looked like a locomotive station back in Atraca when they had put her on that empty train that took her from the coast to the inland. It had been an alright journey. Trains were fascinating machines. Yet when this train approached, thundering down the rails like a war god, the ground vibrating as if a volcano had burst its top, Inari could do nothing but stare in awe as the infernal machine sped towards them and came to a screeching halt. It was gigantic, practically a moving fortress, though limited in its path. This is what they needed in Kowareta.

She boarded along with the others and was surprised to see a servant, a rather comely demon woman, greet them. This place had servants? Like a palace? She had expected benches, not rooms. She didn't know exactly what the Succubus was, though she had heard the term somewhere before from a sailor and somewhere else... something about a bad dream sex angel... or... something. But then what was the incubus? Something similar, or did it involve ink? Like a writer, or painter... maybe someone who wrote for the illiterate? That was a rather useful service.

Inari walked towards the rooms and found there were only three immediately apparent. Inside, they looked like little palace rooms themselves. This was no peasant way of traveling, that was for sure.

Seeing Takato and Venextos in one room, she rolled her eyes, stepping past the doorway and knocking one finger slightly against the wall, drawing out an old childish curse ward. Half the things she and her clan and neighboring children had come up with weren't even real words, letters, or symbols. Just vague shapes meant to give a child the thought that they could summon power and wield it. Curse wards, love runes, letters to make one stronger or stay up later into the night, simple things to a child's mind. Since she lacked real sorcery to do anything real - not that she particularly wanted to harm the group - she settled with a little bit of amusement. Had she her full charms and power, she'd probably be able to throw some real illusionary magic around, though Takato and Venextos were sorcerers of high skill.

Imagination runes it was, then.

Already the rooms were filling up. She didn't want to be trapped with anyone that wasn't fun. Senya was alone in one, as was Locque, so she stepped into the one with Senya. Who would want to bunk with a tantrum-throwing demon? Senya would be quiet, at least.

"Hello, strong lady Senya. We get cabin for best swordwoman, ah?" Inari said with a grin, holding her swords so they didn't bump around the confines of the cabin.

The journey to the station was much less stressful to Anya for a number of reasons. First, the others didn't seem to care that she was unable to control the wolf inside, and none of them demanded an apology for her attempted assault. Henderson had even gone out of his way to retrieve her, showing her that she would be looked after as a member of the expedition, even if she had shown up at the last minute and didn't know anyone. It seemed they were all misfits of one kind or another, and for the first time since she was turned, Anya felt as if she were fitting in.

Second, she had encountered and killed a hollow demon, and had realized that the overwhelming sense of danger she had felt earlier on was not quite so warranted. The Abyss was doubtlessly full of horrible monsters and great suffering, but she now realized that if she stuck with the party, she would encounter as little of it as was possible while accomplishing their task. And, even if she did, the demons were, in fact, killable, and there were a handful of ferocious fighters in the party who could both protect and guide her. Inari and Xager's commands, while not followed, still filled her with a sense of security, in hindsight.

And finally, now that she was bundled up with appropriate clothing, and had people she could talk to without arguing, Anya was simply more comfortable than she had been. It was sort of like taking a high dive into a swimming pool; the first time, the fear was overwhelming, but as soon as she had crashed into the water once, she knew that she could handle doing it again and again, at least until some demon warlord comes along and raises the stakes... and then it's just a matter of summoning up the courage to leap again.

Having boarded the absolutely gargantuan train, Anya found herself astonished by the luxury of the vehicle, taking in its details as well as gawking at the gorgeous demon who was attending to the group. So that's a succubus? she thought to herself. What a shame that I don't go both ways... She smiled at her own humor and headed for the cabins. She had been maintaining her fully-human form for quite some time, but it was an exhausting exercise. She felt like lying down for a while, and so she checked to see which cabin was least-populated at the moment. One of them was empty, so she stepped in and hopped into a nearby bunk. She didn't bother with the blankets or sheets, as her greatcoat was cozy enough.

Last edited:
Inari entered the cabin Senya was in, nodding when she said her piece. So far Senya was just chewing up a piece of candy until she needed to rest up for the day. She raised a thumbs up to Inari for good measure.

Gödruns steel mask hid whatever she was feeling when the massive train arrived and picked up the party. She had spent enough time roaming the abyss to know what manner of things existed in the twisted realm, and her stoic manners portrayed neither awe nor disgust towards the hellish machine and it's occupants. As the group was let aboard, Gödrun followed them with with a soft stride. She would not be needing any of the services that were provided on board.

Following the rest of the group, she observed them enter their respective rooms. Gödrun studied the interior, which was vastly different from the landscapes she had been roaming over ages lost. The woman she had been a long time ago would have been awe-struck by these observations, but that woman did no longer reside within her. Taking her place outside of the rooms, she positioned herself between the second and third. Like a statue adorning a ancient adonian shrine or church, Gödrun stood upright with her shield on her back and her hands resting on the pommel. Her visage was that of a guardian statue.

She bowed her head and prayed to herself silently.

Last edited:
Uloth was pensive but alert the entire walk to the station, upon seeing it her theory was confirmed. It was a train station, if not a bit over-sized compared to the one she rode on in the mortal realm. Once Vincent fussed with the pillar over away from the group and the ground quaking as the demonic train arrives, she looks surprised and a bit worried. This thing is built like a fortress and as large as one too, she worries that there may be denizens of the Abyss that are also currently riding it and steels herself a little. Once the train opens up to reveal the rather pretty hostess and her friendly demeanor, she only relaxes just ever so slightly. She trudges aboard and barely pays a second glance at the hostess, she has little interest in partaking of the luxuries this train of the damned has to offer. She heads to the second room, figuring she'd avoid the possible argument over who gets to sleep in the first room due to the egos among the party. She doesn't strip down to her undergarments but rather just offloads the heaviest item on her which is her massive carryall pack that's loaded with supplies for the journey before them. She sits in one of the chairs in the room near a table and just relaxes there, though keeping herself mostly alert in case there's any unwanted visitors.

Once she was done eating, she wanted to start off on the right foot. Senya stared at those weapons, leaning closer. The katana in particular. She folded her arms out of curiosity, "Any history behind that katana?" Senya asked bluntly, staring at Inari.

Takato watched as folks slowly entered the room, starting with Loque, who basically jumped onto one of the bottom-level beds and hasn't gotten up since laying down, followed by Uloth, who had left her things next to the other bottom-level bed and had taken a seat near the table to relax. Cabin 2 was really filling up, with four people now! He could imagine only three more fitting in for practical purposes, leaving 10 for the other cabins, though he didn't see Gödrun enter a room before he did.

With Venextos doing his own thing at the moment, he looked over to Uloth. All those things she was carrying must've tired her out. Thinking about it prompted him to take off his sack and place it on the table, to take the weight off his shoulders, though he didn't mind it much.

Last edited:
Inari removed her knapsack and the items hanging off of it, setting it out gently on one of the bottom bunks. She turned as Senya spoke up instead of offering quiet gestures this time. Her lips quirked into a small smile.

"History? Mmm, yes. Its a... special sword. Why you ask now?" Inari wondered if the woman perhaps noticed what it had done earlier, or more rarely, could perhaps sense the spirit bound within. In a dormant state as it was now it didn't give off much to detect, but there was some energy there. For Inari, who had been wielding it for well over a few centuries, it felt completely like a natural extension of her own body to her.

The gentle noise of something growling breaks the momentary silence of the second cabin. It sounds animalistic, and should since it's coming from Loque's stomach letting her know it's time for dinner. Still tired, she pulls out a medium-sized mason jar from her bag that's filled with this reddish stew. With one hand, she heats it up with her magic, cooking it until the smell of roasted meat and vegetables blended with spices fill the cabin. With her other hand, she pulls out a spoon and begins eating the stew. She stops for a moment though, and thinks to herself that the others must be hungry too, so she holds it out and offers it to the others inside with her.

"I'm just curious." Senya answered truthfully. There were no shortage of swords like these in Redonia, but the Warden caught on to the claim it was a special sword. Was it special out of sentimental reasons or something else? Senya hoped the eccentric woman can explain why is it special. In fact, it wouldn't hurt to figure out the background of Inari since she's been too giddy for the entire contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back