• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Ethraeil had been moving in the general direction of Wallace , leading the group through the city towards their goal. However, when he checked for Wallace's aura again, it had come closer... very close. When Valeria cried out, Ethraeil realized that Wallace had known about their entry into the city. This was his play it seemed. Then, soldiers appeared at the end of the alley to attack both him and the Constable. "Almost instantly, as if by instinct, Ethraeil lunged forward and moved his arm to hit the soldier in front of him in the chest, dark magic pulsing in his hand.

Jakob turned about when Valencia shot, and looked up to see a giant werewolf atop one of the buildings. He could immediately tell it was him. Wallace. Then, a pair of soldiers emerged from the end of the alley, but Jakob didn't waste time attempting to fight them off. He darted back out of the alley, moving past the rest of the group as he chased after Wallace. Completely disregarding the advice of Ethraeil and Valeria's orders not out of disrespect, but out of anger. Wallace was a traitor, but also responsible for Jakob's current state. When he came out onto the street, he pushed through and slew various zombies that got in his way as he tried to follow after Wallace's aura. "WALLACE! You chicken shit coward! Stop running!" he stopped for a moment at an intersection, looking about his surroundings and seeing various zombies lurching towards him from all sides. "I told you that you were going to die like the DOG YOU ARE, you bastard!" He drew his revolver, looking for a way to continue after Wallace.

"Got it. Clean, powder, primer, and shell." responded Rosanna, giving him a nod before looking to Mariette and nodding as well. She grabbed the equipment she needed, quickly moving about and cleaning out the barrel of the cannon. She was kinda glad she never went into the military. Not just because of the fact she'd have to kill humans, but because she'd probably be stuck doing something like this if an officer decided she should. She shoved the rod in a few times, cleaning the barrel out as best she could, before moving out of the way quickly. Mariette brought over the needed the munitions, with her supernatural speed, before assisting Theodore in loading the weapon. It was great that Theodore had two supernatural personnel to assist him in this, otherwise he'd likely be done for. One person couldn't exactly do the job of ten all that fast, and with people like Mariette and Rosanna, they were moving almost as fast as a crew of ten.

The cannon was readied, and Theodore turned the handled wheels to adjust for elevation and direction. Once he had the weapon sighted in on the ship, he jerked the lever back nearby. The weapon fired, sending its shaped projectile into the air towards the ironclad.

------

"INCOMING!" yelled out one of the sailors, as they witnessed the cannon they had been firing at return fire upon them. A moment later, a projectile hit the side of the ironclad, making a thunderous clang and forcing some of the crew on the deck to stumble or fall. Too far from the engine room. Theodore's aim was a bit off. "CANNON'S READY!" shouted another sailor a few moments after the ship had settled from the impact. "TAKE AIM AND FIRE!" shouted an officer nearby, drawing up a set of binoculars.

Another volley of shots sounded off from the ironclad, both hitting the wall rather close to the tower. Rosanna stumbled a bit, as did Theodore and Mariette. A few more hits like that to the wall, or the tower itself, and they were done for. "Hit one of them fuckin' cannons or somethin' first!" shouted Rosanna, pointing back at the ironclad as she moved out of the way.

Last edited:
Before the dust settled, Theodore had already gained his balance back and was ready to continue.
"Get another shot ready." He said as he adjusted the aim of the cannon again. He realized how lucky for him the others were supernatural in nature. "Next one is going straight for their cannons."

Galina spotted Wallace just as Valeria called him out. Once he leaped away so did Jakob. "Jakob! No!" yelled Galina before stepping up next to Ethraeil. She took aim and fired a bolt at one of the soldiers.

*More traveling, goodness gracious.* "You heard them, Camille, let us keep moving. We'll meet up with them soon enough and put that traitorous cur down. Lets keep fast - we can't afford to let these zombies slow us down," Aleister said, nodding to Rosanna and Theodore as the pair hurried off the way they had came. This was becoming quite the circus, it seemed.

The first shots of the cannon in the distance gave him a slight pause. He didn't want to be around if that ship started to get really angry. He had seen a few naval battles from shore during the war, and they were absolutely brutal. If that ship wanted to handle those cannons quickly, it probably could, and it would be raining shells and round shot.

With Camille in tow, he led the Marquess through the rest of the city, keeping an eye on her to make sure she wasn't getting tired or exhausted. On a few occasions, he began to lend a hand, kicking out the legs of some undead or pushing them back onto the ground for her to dispatch.

Then he sensed something... terrible.

"Marquess... I dare say Wallace is in his beast form. Gods, its... its a sight to feel. Its utterly monstrous. I'll track him, but he seems to be on the rooftops. Not near us - but we are coming up behind our companions," he announced. It wasn't long before they were behind the group and coming right up on them, hearing the sounds of gunfire.

Camille looked to the skies as the cannonballs sailed overhead, tightening her grip on her weapons before breaking out into a sprint. "Yes you are right, we have to hurry!" she called out while she slashed and stabbed the zombies standing in their way. It would not take long for the duo to reach them now that she was moving with absolute abandon, the huntress no longer having to worry about the threat of being spotted by the enemy.

The sounds of Jakob's shouting guided her to their location, and she silently cursed to herself about how the constable's outbursts would be enough to guide Wallace and his forces to their exact location. Even with their ability to sense their auras, the creatures would still have to often search or hone that vague information to get a proper bead on who they were hunting. Though she couldn't rightly fault the man, he didn't have the experience to know that the majority of the monsters a hunter fights are unwilling to fight head on even with their countless advantages over a human. To Camille, such a chase was part of the challenge, yet this battle will be difficult if they keep tossing out the edge they have on their enemy.

Eventually she and Aleister found their way to an alley, Ethraeil had attacked one of the soldiers with his magic, the Marquess also instinctively going for the other soldier by stabbing him in the back with her blade. It pierced right through his heart, and he gasped and fell limply to the ground as she soon turned her attention to the rooftops. "Where is he? Am I going to have to take to the rooftops just to get an opportunity at killing him?" she said aloud, turning back to Aleister. Knowing Camille, that was not a question she asked to be ridiculous, her experience with such a task now blatantly clear.

Last edited:
"Fuck, I hate it when I'm right," Sergey muttered as he ran to cover towards the nearest alley. He stowed his knife into his belt sheath, and drew both revolvers from their holsters. "Let's dance."

He turned the corner, carefully not to expose his body too much, and aimed at the soldiers down the road unloading carefully aimed shots at center mass. He looked over to the rest of group. "If you run into Wallace or any werewolves, aim for the head! Fastest way to drop them. If they get the jump on you, melee the throat." He quickly dove back into cover to reload his revolvers.

"Got it." Wesley sat down onto the side of the bed and then laid down his entire body, creating a Poomf sound as his body hits the mattress. his gaze was now at the celling for a few minutes before he raised his head and looked towards Cassandra.

"You know...being a Vampire, I still feel like I'm exhausted. maybe its because I didn't drink blood for a long time when we were traveling here. either way. you have anything to pass the time with?"

Last edited:
The next shot from the cannon that the Inquiry trio would sound off, the shell soaring through the air before eventually colliding with the forward gun of the ironclad. The weapon exploded in spectacular fashion, sending a plume of smoke into the air in the distance. "That's a bullseye, Theo! One less gun to worry 'bout! Lets hit the other one too!" said Rosanna, before the three of them got ready once again to fire the cannon. The barrel was cleaned out, and a new shell was loaded into the weapon before Theodore took aim again.

Another shell from the ironclad hit the wall, this time destroying a section nearby. The walkway towards the other cannon nearby was destroyed, and now it'd take a running jump from Mariette to reach the weapon. Rosanna and Theodore wouldn't be able to clear the gap should they need to fleet the weapon they were currently on.

Then something caught them off guard. A shot hit Rosanna in the shoulder, ripping through and knocking the cleaning rod out of her hands. "Augh, fuck!" she shouted, gripping at the large hole in her shoulder. Apparently the ship had snipers on it, whom were now determined to try and take them out with their own weapons while the cannon on the rear of the ship continued to fire on their position. Thankfully the shot wasn't gold tipped. It wasn't painful, either. Just the sheer shock and impact is what got to her. She looked at it, before looking to the others. "Watch out, they might try and hit Theo." she said, motioning to where Theodore was sitting.

-------

Wallace's aura was quickly moving away from the group, moving back towards Porthcrawl's City Hall. And that's where Jakob needed to be. The problem was, there were several zombies lurching towards him, and now there were soldiers actively searching for him. Likely using silver. He'd have to be quick to catch up with Wallace. Southeast. That's the direction he needed to go, and he'd have to cut through an alley to get moving that way. Pushing through the zombies, he darted down the alleyway, eventually shoving past a soldier that moved out in front of him and running down the street. Nothing would stop him from reaching Wallace. The traitor needed to be punished, and the proper method was death by silver bullet.

-------

The rest of the inquiry group found themselves cutting down the soldiers that had emerged to fight them, one managing to get a shot off that grazed Galina before he found Camille's blade shoved through his back and a bolt from Galina's weapon in his chest. The other soldier disturbingly dissolved into a mush, slain by Ethraeil's dark magic touch. Once they were eliminated, Valeria motioned forward. "We need to get to City Hall. Southeast of here, you can't miss it. That's where Wallace is heading." she said, before checking her revolver and replacing one of the spent cartridges. Hopefully the others were fairing well against that ironclad.

Valeria moved ahead of the group, leading them out into the street and past another burning building as they headed south. The road seemed to curve a bit towards the east. Perfect for where they were intending to go. Perhaps they would run back into Jakob? The man had a knack for surviving things, and now he had the powers of a werewolf. He'd surely make it to the city hall.

Several minutes of dodging zombie hordes and slaying soldiers later, the group would emerge into a large courtyard with a fountain at the center. On the north end of the courtyard was a large classical building, with stone pillars and steps leading up into the building. Porthcrawl's City Hall. As the group searched about for Wallace, they soon spotted Jakob emerging from another street, spattered with blood from both zombies and soldiers. The group wasn't much better looking, really. Save for Aleister, whom had somehow managed to keep his clothes clean.

They met up near the fountain, still searching for any sign of Wallace.

"This could be the Colonel leading us into a trap." Ethraeil remarked coolly as he observed the area. "We should exercise some caution before we do anything." he said as he scanned City Hall for any auras for the Colonel, his men, or anything else that might be amiss.

With only one thing in mind, Jakob cut through a horde of freaks and rushed past several goons with the intention of killing Wallace once and for all. He managed to back to the others, whom had found their way to the City Hall. He looked at them while panting heavily before walking over to join them. Aleister was seemingly untouched by the carnage. He tried to smile at the priest, but he couldn't. He was too angry to even make a simple smile. As the lich tried to be rational about it, Jakob simply shouted at the building. "WALLACE! I swear to the Gods I'll kill you, you coward! You didn't even have the courage to kill me and Erwin in the swamps, and now you run from us!?" He paused for a moment. "I told you! If I was going to die, I'd die with honor unlike you! Filthy mongrel!"

"Merde..." Theodore hissed towards the Ironclad. The cursed ship was quickly eroding their means of escape and it would only be a matter of time before another hit brings the entire wall down. Now snipers join the fight as they shoot at them. The destruction of their cannon bought them time at least. Time he was going to use. His companions had done their part and it was up to him to deliver the blow. Running calculations, accommodating for the wind resistance aaaand...now. He pulled the lever and the gun fired another defining blast.

But it didn't end there. He unhooked one of the smoke bombs from his belt and tried to catch the attention of the others.
"Mademoiselles, in the cloud!" He shouted as he slammed it into the bricks.

After Sergey reloaded, the rest of the group begun running towards Wallace's signature. While Sergey couldn't feel it himself, he trusted the others and ran behind them, defending himself the best he could. Already using up a lot of ammo, he changed to his knife again half way through. Soon enough, they emerged to a cleared part of town surrounding a large building: the main city hall. It was large and beautiful, but given the circumstances, it had an ugly, dark aura to it even Sergey could feel. Across the street, the constable emerged drenched in blood. Look like he's been busy.

This could be the Colonel leading us into a trap." Ethraeil remarked coolly as he observed the area.

"Good idea, that's exactly what I was thin-"

"WALLACE! I swear to the Gods I'll kill you, you coward! You didn't even have the courage to kill me and Erwin in the swamps, and now you run from us!?" He paused for a moment. "I told you! If I was going to die, I'd die with honor unlike you! Filthy mongrel!"

Sergey caught his breath, and sighed. God fucking damnit man. He's been in these situations before, he knew what was coming. His hairs standing up on his arms and legs, ambush was abound. He got his guns out again, checked his ammo, and crouched. Here we go.

This truly is some ridiculous circus, Aleister thought with some exasperation as he carried on with the group. He kept his rosary in one hand and had to draw his pistol in the other. He couldn't remain an idle deflector of the undead for long. There were too many - and there were soldiers appearing now as well. What they needed was a regiment of loyal troops backing them up to clear these streets and return order. How the Atracan government allowed this place to descend into anarchy so easily was beyond him. Incompetent fools who bickered in parliament all day.

"Camille," he said, not using her title for once, "don't do anything terribly drastic. You may be skilled, certainly, but don't pretend to overstep your boundaries out of some sense of superiority. Remain with the group so that we can handle this together, and survive together."

He took a glance over towards Jakob who was still yelling. It was a terrible thing that dear Jakob had contracted the wolf's disease. And it seemed to be putting the once jovial constable into a terrible, terrible fury.

"Trust me, it's no trap." said a voice, coming from the City Hall. A moment later, Wallace himself emerged, strolling down the steps of the building. He was human, instead of the werewolf form he had been before. "Continue your rabid tirade, Jakob. I insist." he said, as he neared. His eyes were a golden yellow, gleaming in the night. The area was lit by the burning buildings about the city, so they could see for quite a distance about. There were no soldiers here. No zombies. Just the inquiry group and Wallace.

"You want me to fight you? Fine. I'll fight you, rip you all apart, and scatter your corpses to the zombies that roam this city. Then I'll continue my search for the artifact." he stated, finally stopping his stroll towards them. The group then saw him draw out something from pocket. A vial of blood. "Cassandra loaned this to me for a special occasion. I consider this as special as any." he said, before looking to Jakob. "The Romanov's are the purest werewolf bloodline, you know. And you know the effects that their blood has on vampires. Guess what it does to us?" He then uncorked the vial and quickly drank the blood, gulping it down as if it were the last drink he'd ever take.

Within moments, Gabriel 'Stonewall' Wallace began to shift. His clothes were ripped apart, the bits of cloth simply falling off as he grew from his standard human height to one towering over the group before him. Bare skin was soon covered in fur, muscles grew far larger than they had been, and his bone structure visually shifted and morphed into that of the werewolf. The problem was, he didn't stop where he had been prior when they first saw him. He grew bigger, muscle more more defined and powerful. His fur turned black instead of the dull grey it had been previously, and bone started to rip through his forearms and elbow, forming sharp points. It looked utterly painful, and it seemed to be. Wallace groaned and growled as this new transformation took hold.

Eventually, it stopped. And now, before the group, stood an alpha dire werewolf. Easily fifteen feet tall standing straight up, he dwarfed the creatures before him. And then he spoke. "Time to die." he stated flatly.

"...Oh shit." was all that escaped from Valeria's mouth. Oh shit, indeed.

BOSS FIGHT
COLONEL GABRIEL 'STONEWALL' WALLACE (ALPHA DIRE WEREWOLF)
25 HP
TRAIT #1: ROMANOV BLOOD - +2 to roll chances, +1 to DMG
TRAIT #2: CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF - Takes +2 DMG from Fire and Magic Attacks.

-----------------------------------------------------
Theodore's plan worked, the smoke throwing off the aim of the snipers while the shot was sent on its way. Amazingly, Theodore's shot was true. Though, it didn't hit the engine room. Instead, the shot ripped through the deck of the ironclad on impact, and landed right inside the room where the ammunition was kept for the large cannons. The magazine detonated a moment later, the ship exploding violently as it lifted out of the water and split in half. The boom was loud and strong enough that it overturned two nearby patrol boats. The halves of the ship landed back into the water, promptly sinking beneath the waves of the bay.

"HELL YEAH!" shouted Rosanna, jumping for joy before running around and giving Theodore a hug. "Damn fine shot, Theo! You blew 'em straight to hell!" Then, she felt it. Something that made her blood almost run cold. She looked to Mariette, a look of shock on her face. "...d-do you feel that?" she muttered, before looking in the direction of Porthcrawl's City Hall. She looked back to Theodore, before promptly grabbing him off the cannon. "Countess, we gotta go help the others." she said.

Last edited:
Ethraeil said nothing as he took the initiative to immediately launch his attack, launching spears of ice at the monstrous giant standing before them. A foe like this is unlike any other... the Romanov blood indeed does so much. It will take a lot to bring him down, and Ethraeil knew it. Hopefully, the rest of the Inquiry was prepared for what was to come. This was not going to be pretty in any way. But something else lingered in his mind as he attacked, the words of the Colonel resonating in him. What artifact does he speak of?

There was no time to react to Wallace, and his changed form. The only thing on Sergey's mind was to kill and survive. Luckily he was good at both. He looked over to the Jacob, "NOW THE TIME YOU STUPID FUCKIN CONSTABLE!" Come on, anger him up. Unleash and fight before we're all dead. "LOOK AT HIM, AND LOOK AT YOU! HE'S TWICE YOUR SIZE. GOOD JOB TALKING SHIT YOU CRAPPY COP NOW WE'RE ALL DEAD. DO SOMETHING!" Hopefully that's enough to stir it out of him.

Already having his pistols out, and loaded, Sergey pointed them at Wallace and fired. Might as well do my part.

Galina sprinted into cover, fired a crosdbow bolt at Wallace and then switched to her rifle which then fired a short salvo at Wallace.

"Don't let him get close!"

At the very moment when Wallace showed himself, Jakob disconnected himself from the others entirely. His hateful glare staring directly at the colonel. Wallace's posturing and bravado didn't intimidate him, but the mention of Romanov blood and its unknown effects on people certainly did get the attention of the constable. Before he could say anything to the traitorous soldier, he drank from a vial of Romanov blood. Soon after, he began to shift and mutate at the same time, becoming larger, stronger. More powerful. A creature of pure legend. A dire wolf. "Y-You son of a bitch..." Jakob raised his revolver at the creature, but before he could shoot, he dropped his gun while flinching. "I...I-I'm not letting you h-h-hurt my friends you C-COWARD..."

Jakob removed his constable hat and jacket, his body beginning to shift and turn in strange and seemingly painful ways till he dropped to his knees. Now his own eyes began to glow in the darkness. Growing slightly taller and stronger himself, the once common and everyday constable began to change into a beast of the night. Right in front of his friends and companions. The now-werewolf Jakob stood up and growled at the far larger and more powerful being. But if he could weaken the colonel, he could get a chance to kill him once and for all. Jakob looked to the others, and gave them a nod. Letting them know he was still himself, before leaping towards the Alpha Direwolf.

Camille stayed at Aleister's flank as they rushed through the horde of zombies and to the city hall, stabbing and slashing with impunity before the horde finally thinned. The vampire's warning prompted a roll of the Marquess' eyes, her grip tightening on her blade as they stopped at the courtyard. "You must have me confused for the countess." she states, shooting him a coy look. "As much as I revel in a challenge, rushing headlong into battle with no plan whatsoever is something I utterly detest." Just then came Jakob's tirade of wrath-fueled insults, the huntress scoffing as she readies her quills.

"The constable, on the other hand..."

Then came out Wallace, and his grizzly transformation was witnessed by the group. Disgusting as it was, Camille remained stalwart as she narrowed her eyes and fanned out her daggers in her fingers. What gave her pause was Jakob transforming soon after, and she had a feeling the instigation of their new Tsavanian ally was the cause of this. If the constable went feral there would be two hulking monstrosities to put down, and that would serve to be an extreme issue. Not wanting to stay bunched up, she sprinted by Ehtraeil as he made his attack, stopping several feet short of the monstrous beast before letting loose two daggers. The hide was likely too thick to pierce. Camille's target would be his eyes.

At the moment the ironclad went up in flames and Rosanna was congratulating Theodore, Mariette simply straightened up, not even a smile on her face. She had climbed this wall hoping to deliver a heavy blow to the enemy, but had actually been forced to take orders from a man she would rather have stuffed down the barrel of the cannon instead. The shells were much heavier than she would have expected, and even with her new pureblood strength, she had trouble moving them alone. And that is all her contribution wound up being- she was a work animal. Now she could sense a terribly powerful aura coming from the city - must be Wallace - and knew that she would need to hurry back to help the inquisitors again. Now, the novelty of using her pureblood powers against the humans was a distant memory, now, as she bolted from the guardhouse without a word.

She took a zigzagging route through the city, easily avoiding the undead on her light feet. Somehow she suspected that her ordinary tricks weren't enough for this fight, and that she'd need to bring something a bit more sinister. Then, near what appeared to have been a construction site before the city was overtaken by evil, there were a number of implements and supply piles scattered about. She stepped up to an open barrel and peered in, gauging the container to be roughly a third of the way full of the substance she was hoping for. It was even nice and warm from a nearby fire. She transferred one of the other barrel lids onto the partially-filled one and found the whole thing fairly easy to carry and even run with, balanced on her shoulder. She then made a direct sprint toward the fight and quickly emerged into the plaza before city hall.

Wallace was a massive, disgusting creature. He must have taken in Romanov blood... damn, what a shame it is that I've agreed to abstain. Once she was close enough, she popped the lid off the barrel and hurled the whole thing at Wallace. It was filled with tar, just warm enough to splatter and stick.

Chapter Boss - TURN 1
Ethraeil = 6. Does 4 DMG (Master of Death) to Wallace. Wallace HP = 21
Sergey = 1. Misfire.
Galina = 3. Missed Wallace
Jakob = 4. Missed Wallace.
Camille = 9. Does 1 DMG to Wallace. Wallace HP = 20.
Aleister = 4. Missed Wallace.
Erwin = 10. CH Roll = 3. Does 2 DMG to Wallace. Wallace HP = 18
Valeria = 6. Does 2 DMG (Senior Inquisitor) to Wallace. Wallace HP = 16.
Mariette = 8. Chance Roll: Successful. Wallace now coated in flammable coal tar.

Chapter Boss - TURN 1 (ENEMY)
Wallace = 5 + 2 (7), 3 + 2 (5), 10 (CH Roll = 4 + 2 (6)), 6 + 2 (8), 9 + 1 (10. CH Roll = 2), 7 + 2 (9), 2 + 2 (4), 9 + 1 (10. CH Roll = 5), 4 + 2 (6)
Galina = 5. Chance Roll = Successful.

Ethraeil HP = 8. Sergey HP = 8. Missed Galina. Jakob = 8. Camille = 7. Aleister = 8. Missed Erwin. Valeria HP = 6. Mariette HP = 8.

-----------------------------------------------------

The group began their attacks upon Wallace, just as he moved to strike them all down. Ethraeil's icy spears of death launched at Wallace, several of them impaling the man and forcing him to stumble, but he jerked a few from his body before pitching them back at Ethraeil. The spears collided with the bony lich, sending him spinning into the fountain behind him. Sergey attempted to fire off shots from his revolvers, but for some reason, they failed to fire. Poor loading? Faulty firing pin? He didn't understand what the problem was, but he wouldn't get the chance to investigate before Wallace's massive hand slapped him aside.

Wallace jerked another ice spear from his body, setting his sights on Galina. He chunked it at her, almost like a javelin, but Galina's otherworldly premonitions warned her of her impending fate and she easily dodged the sharp ice. It hit the ground behind her, shattering into several pieces. He saw Jakob coming, whom had shifted into his own werewolf form, and quickly snatched him out of the air before slamming him face first into the cobblestone street as hard as possible. He let out a chuckle, and as he turned about, Camille's needle like daggers struck him in the face, forcing his laughter to turn into a yelp of pain. One of the needles had managed to hit him in the eye, blood spurting from the wound as he grasped at it. He would promptly seek vengeance, grabbing Camille with his free hand and tossing her across the courtyard like a child would throw a ragdoll.

Aleister took his own shots at the creature, using his revolver. Sadly, they would miss as Wallace's foot would punt Aleister away from him. This gave Erwin a chance at his own shot. He drew the semi-automatic pistol he still had from the swamp, and unloaded the weapon into Wallace's head. It further damaged his already bleeding eye, forcing a roar from the massive werewolf who then swatted at Erwin to get him to stop. He missed, Erwin quickly rolling backwards out of Wallace's reach.

Valeria would take her own shots at Wallace with her sawed off, the shards of silver buckshot hitting Wallace in the chest, but he'd catch her on the backswing and send her flying into Mariette, whom had just tossed a barrel of coal tar at the beast. The tar barrel collided with him, shattering into pieces and coating him in a sticky black goo. He let out another roar, attempting to flick the goop off his fur.

---------

Rosanna carried Theodore through the streets of Porthcrawl, dodging zombies and soldiers as they darted down alleyways and open streets. They needed to get to the city hall before Wallace killed the rest of the group. And she really wished she had her horse right about now. As they neared the courtyard, they heard the sounds of animal roars and gunfire, signifying that Wallace was already trying to slaughter them. And soon enough, they'd emerge into the open. Rosanna paused, gazing upon the monstrosity that Wallace had turned himself into. "Good gods." she muttered, before setting Theodore down and drawing her rifle off her back. She rushed into the fray, rapidly firing off shots at Wallace from the hip as she darted for the fountain.

Last edited:
Jakob quickly got back up from the cobblestone street, looking up at Wallace as he tossed his friends about like toys. Seeing him hurt them almost sent him into a mindless rage, but the words of Thiasis and Mariette helped to keep him stable. He wasn't going to turn into a mindless beast. He charged at Wallace, as the direwolf was being fired upon by a recently arrived Rosanna, and started to violently swing his sharp claws at the beast.

After colliding with and falling into the fountain, the water began to frost over where Ethraeil contacted. As he collected himself, he used the water in the fountain as additional resources and hurled a flurry of smaller ice spikes at the Colonel's legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back