• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters guild ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Kenku Kenku Goonfire Goonfire TheGuide TheGuide Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
As the cat storm is quartermaster of fort stronghold I thought I should provide a image and explanation (sorry I didn’t before hand I sorta assumed everyone would think of the monster hunter franchise)

73256C31-88CB-4D63-823A-E83387BF6684.jpeg
Storm is a cat beastkin and for simplicity sake they are basically the same as in monster hunter. Their race goes by palico and they find purpose by entering a contact with a hunter. They are skilled at cooking fighting and being a squire of sorts. Almost every palico’s mana is a form of telekinesis that allows them to boomerang any weapon they are strong enough to wield. Though palicos speak in purrs and meows it is rather easy to understand the gist of what they are trying to communicate.

You are also allowed a palico or a Npc of a similar role (that being your character’s caddy, but make it after the first arc if you recruit one)

Last edited:
Yes, you have two days and two nights to get everything shiki said done.

You can work in a team of 4 or go about by yourself.

You can set fire to orc huts and lay traps,
You can snipe them from a distance,
You can poison grog/food supplies,
You can free wolves or attempt to attract other creatures to make chaos,
You could run in with your sword drawn shouting “bring me the leader you orc scum!”

Have at it, it’s your trial

Unless a job or Shiki gives orders that specifically mention doing something a certain way feel free to treat most arcs like a sandbox game.

TheGuide TheGuide Kenku Kenku Goonfire Goonfire
As it mostly applies to your characters I offer a choice, a time skip to the first night of your trial allowing late players to join in which are two players travelling and maybe a third being created.

I’m ok with no time skip and you rping actions as it has been so far but if we skip I give you the choice of your character completing one of these tasks in whatever way you wish to write it.

Option one
You have killed at least twenty or less orc grunts. And confronted a orc captain or leader, maybe even wounding him before numbers forced your retreat.

Option two
You have killed only six or less orc grunts as you opted to save the humans and or beastkin tied to stakes being tortured.
You have saved either three or less of your choice (directing them to the iron mountains for safety)

Option three
You have only killed who has spotted you- three or less orcs.
You have kept a close eye on everything scouting out each important location of grimdar. Learning about the orc captains and leaders in the area and what the orcs are guarding in house.

Lemme know here k

I’ll have Phor go with option C. He’ll catch up on his kill count quickly, with poison and firebombs

Was waiting for the sixth to make a cs but I’ll probably move the rp along after work today

But I got back from work an.... ahaha
Yea I'm ok with a wait,
lol I might make a post tonight unless I was the last to post

Last edited:
I'll be progressing this tonight or tomorrow, I've tagged people and gotten no answer so I think its safe to assume some characters are either non existent or were unluckily killed off screen.

Oh shoot. Some people didn't complete the trial then xD

Lol shame... dying off screen is the number 2 cause of trials not being completed... it's a threat that is easily avoided but we just keep ignoring the signs!

Are most of the members still active in this project?

Oof, that's rough :v
But since the RP is in such an early stage I say you can very well restart the interest thread or make a new one. But I guess we can wait to see if the other people you tagged come back

Oof, that's rough :v
But since the RP is in such an early stage I say you can very well restart the interest thread or make a new one. But I guess we can wait to see if the other people you tagged come back
It's positive words like that and a cute display picture that make me think your correct

Last edited:
It's positive words like that and a cute a display picture that make me think your correct
Hehe I hope i'm correct! :33:
This sounds like a fun RP and I love how you structured the trial. It is very open-ended and lets people get creative. Come to think of it, the way it was set up kinda reminds me of Dungeons and Dragons!

I really hope people come back but if not, as I said, the RP is still young! And there is always the option of a restart (though that would be the last option)

I think if I found a cute picture my rp's would last longer aha
I try to make my rp's like a sandbox game with many ways to complete a task.

Although I don't want to restart it making a new thread that's nice and clean sounds appealing. Or I could be a jerk and delete posts haha

Also Elenion Aura Elenion Aura was the other member. Please alert me soon so I can determine if I need to wait or reboot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back