• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters guild ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here
I think if I found a cute picture my rp's would last longer aha
I try to make my rp's like a sandbox game with many ways to complete a task.

Although I don't want to restart it making a new thread that's nice and clean sounds appealing. Or I could be a jerk and delete posts haha

Also @Elenion Aura was the other member. Please alert me soon so I can determine if I need to wait or reboot lol
>w< I think RP's dying out is just a huge problem on RPN in general. I don't think you are doing anything wrong. <3

NeonFlow NeonFlow I’m definitely still here, just kinda confused as to where we are with the whole thing. Just let me know what you want to do and I’m there

NeonFlow NeonFlow I’m definitely still here, just kinda confused as to where we are with the whole thing. Just let me know what you want to do and I’m there
Sadly still figuring out who has joined and is still about. But in good news I maybe finding replacements for ghosts so that's nice.

Was this a echo or are you messing with me lol

Currently waiting to decide on a timeskip or a soft reboot. If you like I’ll tag you when I know or feel free to post in the rp

Oh, I forgot to mention but I have a friend who is interested in joining this as well!

NeonFlow NeonFlow So I don't know what would be the best for you, but I am unsure where exactly you all are in the rp. If I could get just a tiny recap on where you are it should help me finish my bio.

NeonFlow NeonFlow So I don't know what would be the best for you, but I am unsure where exactly you all are in the rp. If I could get just a tiny recap on where you are it should help me finish my bio.
The members of the guild are in the territory of grimdar or travelling from their fort in the mountains to grimdar.

We might be doing a restart just to make things go smoother so don’t stress to much

Just waiting on those interested people to make characters before I restart it all

Finally got the CS up!!
tenor.gif

As you two have been active since I started this (bless your awesome souls)
I wanted to ask would you rather I delete all posts of characters who haven’t posted and maybe some of yours to allow new and active players to join or would you rather start over

I’m not opposed to starting fresh, since some minor details may need to be added or changed to accommodate the new characters. It would be more seamless if we were all together, possibly interacting at the beginning.

Goonfire Goonfire TheGuide TheGuide Juju Juju MidnightStar MidnightStar MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo

I shall be making a new rp thread tonight or tomorrow.
Please forgive me if I recycle some of it. If you have read the original rp then just use knowledge from that to already know a bit about grimdar.

The trial shall be the same and you will most likely be teleported to the location by Shiki so I can let his character observe and move about off screen while I control orcs.

seasonedcat seasonedcat if you wanna make a cs still you can always join later, no fuss or rush

Lord_Toast_Reborn Lord_Toast_Reborn
We may need to do some edits but I’m quite ok to lend a hand if you like

Also wanted to give a heads up, my devices don’t seem to have good battery life/or charge at all it seems so that may hinder my writing but I shall attempt to get this all done quick and proper asap

I’ll be recycling a few of my own posts early-on, as well. It’d be a waste to just throw away perfectly good and relevant content.

MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo not your fault as I didn’t write anything anywhere but try and let two others post before you do again
You, 1, 2, you is the post order

If you get me

Gotcha! Sorry!!!!
Igot used to Discord and in-person campaigns where everyone talks and reacts as things happen, and then use turn order for combat and other major situations.
How do we handle timing and interactions in this format? For example: what if my character needs to ask another character a question right after they posted, but someone else moves the story a different way while the other character has to wait to respond to me because of the post order?

Gotcha! Sorry!!!!
Igot used to Discord and in-person campaigns where everyone talks and reacts as things happen, and then use turn order for combat and other major situations.
How do we handle timing and interactions in this format? For example: what if my character needs to ask another character a question right after they posted, but someone else moves the story a different way while the other character has to wait to respond to me because of the post order?
For the most part I’ll be trying to move the story along as a group or in teams. But say two others post their characters walking into the hall and saying hello.

You could write in a past tense like—
Magoo was in his own head as bob and sally walked in flirting up a storm, metaphorically of course not that cat.
When they were done he made a audible noise of disgust
“Urgh why do you two share that in the open?”

Right, I figured as much.
I guess I mean more like if Phor, for example, says a bunch of stuff to the group. Then Magoo wants to interact immediately by asking an important question. Then PHOR has to wait for one more post to respond, but another character RPs in a way that makes it impossible for Phor to answer that question without the timeline not making sense?

I.E.
PHOR: blah blah blah
MAGOO: Magoo listenes intently but becomes confused. When Phor is done, Magoo asks "What do you mean by BLAH?"
CHARACTER 3: I leave my room, walk down the stairs, and enter the hall. Phor starts talking a lot. I wait for him to finish and then yell "We have to get going!" grab Phor and run out the door screaming.
PHOR: ...

NOW we have two conflicting events trying to occupy the same moment and Phor can't respond without one or the other scenario not making sense.

(obviously this example is nonsense, but it gets the idea across)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back