• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters guild ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Without spoilers basically. But Orcs have figured out the offensive traits of shadows.

Would you like to PM me about fitting the character into the first arc or waiting for the second? As some people have dropped I’m somewhat ok in improvisation to get people with sheets ready in the game

Yeah we can.

Heyo people
Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo fin fin seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju
As most of my rps are set in the same fantasy world im making a server for all things Aerth, it's a bit bare atm but I aim to add info when I get spare time.
So I don't get in trouble please ask me for the discord and I will pm it to you
As some people have joined and I don't wanna force anyone, it's a choice aha

Join or not, either way you do you boo

Last edited:
is there a link for the Discord server?

Also, as a dwarf royal, can we assume Magoo has some vague idea of what Ashkur's weapons are all about? Like, he clearly knows they shouldn't exist, but maybe there are myths about such objects among the dwarven magic item making community?

is there a link for the Discord server?

Also, as a dwarf royal, can we assume Magoo has some vague idea of what Ashkur's weapons are all about? Like, he clearly knows they shouldn't exist, but maybe there are myths about such objects among the dwarven magic item making community?
The orc isn't using a special weapon, he just breathed a form of curse mana onto his blade. The special part is that a black shadow like cloud radiates from it. And that he has gotten two new mana lol

It's more akin Magoo saw a sword covered in black fire as opposed to him hearing about a magic sword that burns shadows aha

Just reread like 30 posts to refresh lol.

I had mashed up the part about "if any had knowledge of this type of mana" bits with the sword in my head over the last weeks. Back on track now haha.

Also, how are we handling mana regen rate? Like, do we need to camp/rest or eat food or meditate? or will it replenish slightly over time?
NeonFlow NeonFlow

If Ashkur is collecting new mana by eating hearts, Magoo's first thought is an illusion trap where Ashkur sees one of us use a rare mana(illusion of course) and then a quick battle where we ultimately use illusion and other trickery to get Ashkur to "kill" his victim and eat their heart, which is actually a bomb(or poison, or whatever) It would be risky. Does anyone have mana that could summon a golem or other physical creature for a short time? Then Magoo can just use illusion to cover the rest while others work minor magic for special effects. Fill the golem with a heart shaped magic bomb or whatever and Boom. One less Mega-Orc to deal with...

That is my first instinct/plan. Constructive notes or ideas? We could really ramp up the pace now that there are two groups of characters in the same place.

Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat Goonfire Goonfire NeonFlow NeonFlow

Mana regeneration takes time and happens naturally. You can speed the process up with food/potions/rest/meditation etc but it isn’t as simple as sitting down for ten minutes and eating a sandwich to get back to 100%

Shiki for example used all his mana getting everyone to grimdar,
Even though he drank a full litre of a potion to forcibly regen mana he still hasn’t gotten enough to teleport. I’d say the group has been at grimdar for two hours or three.

As for your plan I won’t praise or poke holes as that would be power playing in a way I think haha
Plan ooc or in game but I’ll only give you shiki’s knowledge. Not always the same as the gm

Last edited:
Also just throwing it out there how would any know why a orc eats their enemies? It'd make more sense Magoo or any who witnessed Ashkur eat hearts and collect heads would think "savage thing"
Instead of assume "he's leveling up!!"

My fault for making a big deal about it in my last post but that was more just explaining why Ashkur will be a stronger enemy later, instead of him rocking up with the mana of players who dropped lol

Gotcha!

Though: Magoo would have heard at least a little of what Ashkur was carrying on about before he got too far. We have to assume that the echoes and the air moving toward the hatch carried a small bit of Ashkur's exposition.

Gotcha!

Though: Magoo would have heard at least a little of what Ashkur was carrying on about before he got too far. We have to assume that the echoes and the air moving toward the hatch carried a small bit of Ashkur's exposition.
No you made Magoo leave quickly, I also made Ashkur speak small instead of in bold

Yeah I'd say the crew will have to notice that he has the same mana as the two members that died. Then Magoo can point out that the orc is the one that killed the two apprentices, and it is a coincidence that he has both their mana because invisibility is not very common (I think?).

Also, as Flowy said, all orcs eat their dead enemies. Some like to nom on them as soon as they die, while others bring it to the kitchens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back