• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rowdyraven

❛   ꒰⠀⠀𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊
I believe i have already made an interest check on this fandom, however things have changed and the old one didnt get much attention.

I have completed the series anime wise, and i am working my way through the movies , manga and 99 version slowly but steadily.

I am willing to roleplay any arc from hunter x hunter, and i have around six or seven different ocs that i can choose from that would fit your character best.

I am able to write as any character for your oc with the only exception being palm, bonolenov and kortopi. I look forward to roleplaying with you, shoot me a message or respond here to get started :3

Side note: all of my rps are novella canon x oc double ups

I believe i have already made an interest check on this fandom, however things have changed and the old one didnt get much attention.

I have completed the series anime wise, and i am working my way through the movies , manga and 99 version slowly but steadily.

I am willing to roleplay any arc from hunter x hunter, and i have around six or seven different ocs that i can choose from that would fit your character best.

I am able to write as any character for your oc with the only exception being palm, bonolenov and kortopi. I look forward to roleplaying with you, shoot me a message or respond here to get started :3

Side note: all of my rps are novella canon x oc double ups
OMG! IM SO INTERESTED!! I BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE FOR SO LONG!!!! CAN YOU BE HISOKA FOR ME?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back