• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter: The Fruit of The World Tree

lol the problem with that is, I don't feel like I'm smart enough myself to know how to play a genius character. Plus, it doesn't really fit into Ryou's character. He received private tutoring from a young age, but it was mostly in one ear and out the other.

Haha, enhancers are pretty straightforward. The only thing to make enhancement special to to enhance something one wouldn't normally expect~

Though I wouldn't worry too much about abilities being similar to Luffy's. All abilities have basically been used by one anime or another. My character's concept was based on this:

^ would totally be her theme song if you replace 'shaman king' with 'ex-or-cist'

True enough. Coming up with a completely original idea for characters is a bit of a challenge these days, so I realize it's not a huge sin to borrow from other shows and manga (ever heard of a guy who can use ice?). Still, even when I do borrow from other characters, I try to differentiate them enough so I don't feel like I'm just directly ripping pages out of someone else's book.

Also, I'm gonna have to add Shaman King to my evergrowing list of Jetix anime to watch. I don't know a thing about it, but that OP has got me sold.

True enough. Coming up with a completely original idea for characters is a bit of a challenge these days, so I realize it's not a huge sin to borrow from other shows and manga (ever heard of a guy who can use ice?). Still, even when I do borrow from other characters, I try to differentiate them enough so I don't feel like I'm just directly ripping pages out of someone else's book.

Also, I'm gonna have to add Shaman King to my evergrowing list of Jetix anime to watch. I don't know a thing about it, but that OP has got me sold.

It's a classic, but definitely worth the watch. Has one of my favorite male leads in anime.

Dont worry about it too much, when I get around to accepting your character the last thing I'll be looking for is if its too similar to an ability from another anime, my characters back story and abilities are based a bit on Grey from Fairy Tale

Hey just wondering if this is still up and running and if you're still accepting characters?

I'm interested if you're still doing this, count me in.

I'm still going with this and I'm in the process of accepting characters, I want a few more before I begin so go ahead and apply, I'll be accepting new characters the whole roleplay so no rush on your part

OMG I Have I been waiting to RP in a HxH RP. If you guys are still accepting, I'll put up a CS :3

Well If I see signs of life here, I'll be sure to post a CS. I just don't wanna do the work for nothing, best of luck guys :D

C.C. C.C. Jz-ahn Jz-ahn Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Venchi1986 Venchi1986 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Since you guys all expressed interest and actually posted characters/ messaged me about posting characters I'd figured I'd let you know that I plan to reinvent the roleplay a bit, I'm going to keep the same character page up, with some minor changes, but I'm also going to make a few changes to the structure of the roleplay and have it start so that each player already possess some nen ability, as doing it so that you gained your nen over time was a bit of a work around. I'm going to post a new interest check to get rid of some of the clutter and try to get some new interest sparked, I think I just started the roleplay before I was actually ready to start it because I had posted this interest check long before I had prematurely started it. so this should all be ready to go by some time tonight, sorry for the inconvenience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back