• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter: The Fruit of The World Tree

C.C. C.C. Jz-ahn Jz-ahn Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Venchi1986 Venchi1986 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Since you guys all expressed interest and actually posted characters/ messaged me about posting characters I'd figured I'd let you know that I plan to reinvent the roleplay a bit, I'm going to keep the same character page up, with some minor changes, but I'm also going to make a few changes to the structure of the roleplay and have it start so that each player already possess some nen ability, as doing it so that you gained your nen over time was a bit of a work around. I'm going to post a new interest check to get rid of some of the clutter and try to get some new interest sparked, I think I just started the roleplay before I was actually ready to start it because I had posted this interest check long before I had prematurely started it. so this should all be ready to go by some time tonight, sorry for the inconvenience

Do we just know the nen fundamentals or full hatsu? And how long has it been since the hunter exam?

fundamentals and partial hatsu, I believe is what I'll go with, just to speed things up but make it still fairly leveled down, think the beginning of greed island when deciding your overall starting power, though some abilities (specilization, depending on what they are, in particular) may express them selves earlier than other, but you should essentially list your eventual nen abilities on the character sheets as well just so I get a good feel for the character, though I dont plan on being overly strict or anything.

fundamentals and partial hatsu, I believe is what I'll go with, just to speed things up but make it still fairly leveled down, think the beginning of greed island when deciding your overall starting power, though some abilities (specilization, depending on what they are, in particular) may express them selves earlier than other, but you should essentially list your eventual nen abilities on the character sheets as well just so I get a good feel for the character, though I dont plan on being overly strict or anything.

Sounds good! I always leave room to grow.

First post to kick off te soft reboot is up, so when ever people are ready everyone can start posting (assuming their characters are accepted of course)

C.C. C.C. Jz-ahn Jz-ahn Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Venchi1986 Venchi1986 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Since you guys all expressed interest and actually posted characters/ messaged me about posting characters I'd figured I'd let you know that I plan to reinvent the roleplay a bit, I'm going to keep the same character page up, with some minor changes, but I'm also going to make a few changes to the structure of the roleplay and have it start so that each player already possess some nen ability, as doing it so that you gained your nen over time was a bit of a work around. I'm going to post a new interest check to get rid of some of the clutter and try to get some new interest sparked, I think I just started the roleplay before I was actually ready to start it because I had posted this interest check long before I had prematurely started it. so this should all be ready to go by some time tonight, sorry for the inconvenience
Ight

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Blackvelvet Blackvelvet GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Arne Arne ABetterNickname ABetterNickname CactusJuice CactusJuice Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Jason Jason Timv9 Timv9 @fantasydoc Hex3 Hex3 Jz-ahn Jz-ahn @c.c

Hey, y'all If you were interested in joining a HxH RP I am interested in finding players who are interested. Head over to my interest check! Just to be clear I asked BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji before posting this here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back