• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter RP Interest Check [Accepting]

Where should the story begin?

• Before the Hunter Exam [Without Nen]

• After the Hunter Exam [With Nen]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brendanfp

Black Otaku
hunter-x-hunter-logo-28437-1920x1200.jpg

I will keep things short and simple...

I really really enjoy HxH and would like to start an alternative universe role play based on its world. I think it could be really fun and I think I am pretty fair and extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter so I would make a halfway decent gm. I would prefer to start the rp after the hunter exam right as we are all learning the basics of nen but a lot of people would probably want to start at the hunter exam which is reasonable. I am a man of the people so I will defer to your opinions.

Tell me, are you guys interested?

Last edited:
I've been looking for a good HXH rp for aaaaaaaaages!

Personally I think exam arcs are hard to make interesting and HXH only really comes into it's own once nen is in play.

But I can see either being fun so its only a mild preference

I've been looking for a good HXH rp for aaaaaaaaages!

Personally I think exam arcs are hard to make interesting and HXH only really comes into it's own once nen is in play.

But I can see either being fun so its only a mild preference

Glad to see another fan! 😄

HxH is real hard to pull off well, but if you've got interesting ideas and some confidence in your abilities, I'd be interested.

Howdy. Thanks for tagging me. I've been getting a bit of an itch to roleplay honestly, but I guess I'd want to know a few things first.

What is the expected writing quality, and what direction do you plan on taking this roleplay (Do you want it to be player driven, or do you have a few things planned)?
Then would you consider making a discord for this, or do you plan on using an OOC thread?

Thanks.

Howdy. Thanks for tagging me. I've been getting a bit of an itch to roleplay honestly, but I guess I'd want to know a few things first.

What is the expected writing quality, and what direction do you plan on taking this roleplay (Do you want it to be player driven, or do you have a few things planned)?
Then would you consider making a discord for this, or do you plan on using an OOC thread?

Thanks.
Thanks for asking. As a Gm I want to prioritize longevity over all else. I feel like the worse thing out Rpn is how quickly these things can die out. I currently dm a d&d game and it has been going strong for a little more than a year now. I don't know if it is the forum post format but it seems to attract people who are more interested in creating a CS than actually role playing. (Sorry Mini Tangent)

All this being said I will try and work with you guys as much as possible. I favor more detailed oriented post but I won't force that on everyone. What ever posting style allows you to post most frequently is what you can do. I do expect a certain standard of quality however as far as grammar and subject knowledge goes.

As for the direction of this rp, I do have a simple plot premise in mind, but I am a big believer in player agency so my plans will be flexible.

Lastly I plan on making a discord for this.

I will wait a bit to see what kind of characters you guys come up with and fill any gaps that may come up but feel free to start posting your characters. I will have the main thread and a plot hook up soonish.

Please check my character sheet from my previous hunter x hunter to you contacted me from and I will decide if you like it to paste it. Otherwise I will decide what I’m gonna do if you don’t like the character

Please check my character sheet from my previous hunter x hunter to you contacted me from and I will decide if you like it to paste it. Otherwise I will decide what I’m gonna do if you don’t like the character

The character works just fine. All I ask is that you update it to the new format 😄

I added a bit of context to the beginning of the CS outline. It may be useful. I will post the plothook for the RP tommorow so look out for that 😄

Thanks for the tag. I'm interested as well. Just gotta see what my free time is going to look like before I completely commit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back