• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Espedito Petracelli Wagner
lLocation: Heaven’s Arena
Interactions: Audacious Minacious Audacious Minacious
That morning, a long limousine arrived in front of the Heavens Arena. Inside of it, you can hear a male disappointed voice which is screaming at the phone.
“Justyna, I’m having a hell of a day. I’m late and that’s your fault! How long does it take to book a plane?... Justyna! Don’t dare to hang up the phone!”. But it was too late. The boy kept punching the front seat to let off steam.

Then, Espedito left the car, with an annoyed look printed on his face. He lit a cigarette before joining the Arena, des the fact that he was late for the battle.
“Yeah, I know, I’m terrible with timing.” He admitted to his chaffeur, who was looking at him between the open car window.
“At least, there is no queue!” Replied the driver.
“You think that they’ll let me in?”
“I don’t know, boss.”
“You’re useless, Antonio!” Espedito suddenly enraged. “Take this car in a safe parking, not like last time.”
Then, the European entered the Hall, trying to watch the battle with the TVs on the wall. He was pretty sure to have lost his seat, so he decided to watch the battle in his room, he would join the Arena the next days. After taking the keys at the reception, he came into the elevator to reach the floor 167.
Then, he jumped on the bed to follow, at least, the last minutes of the battle. In fact, it took at most five minutes to the winners announcement: a girl called Valsia and a boy named Zephyr. Espedito haven’t known none of them but, for some reason, he was deeply impressed from them.

Interactions: none
Mentions: Peckinou Peckinou Audacious Minacious Audacious Minacious

// yeah I know that this post is useless, but I just wanted to make a soft presentation without doing any harm.

Zephyr began to feel sick to his stomach as he was dashed at with the knife. She was there for a moment, before she was gone... and now she was running at him with a knife. He hardly reacted in time, dodging and just getting a scratch on his cheek, chopping off some of his bangs. Damn! But thank god it didn’t get to his eyepatch.

He jumped back before grabbing another knife from his bag. “...That was a jerk move.” He mumbled after a few moments, throwing it at her in an attempt to startle her. His hatsu was useless here... unless...

Fine. He’d figure out a way. He activated it- forcing her to only speak in and understand Italian for a couple minutes. “You’re not going to be able to talk to your partner for now.” He told her, in Italian himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back