• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter: Fruit of the World Tree

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
HUNTER X HUNTER: FRUIT OF THE WORLD TREE
The sun shone brightly as it began to descend below the large mountain tops. The cold January winds began to blow, making people shiver as the near by city came to life with cars racing down the road to get to where they were headed. It had been a week since the hunters exam had began and although there had been more than 400 applicants who had made it to the main exam only a few remained in the small room where the chairman of the hunters association stood, looking over several people who seemed to be excited to get out of their seats.

In the back of the room sat a man who seemed to stare into every ones soul as he looked down upon the others and towards the chairman, he had passed the exam with flying colors, coming first in every single event by a land slide. He went by the name Kenpachi and something seemed off about him, he had seemed fairly normal at the start of the exam but through the use of some strange or miraculous gift he seemed super human almost, like he was more physically adept than any of the others in the exam. As he peered around the room one of the examiners began to hand out the folders that contained each individuals hunter license.

A couple of people in the middle of the room began rather loudly talking about that now that they were hunters they could participate in the fighting tournament that was coming up, apparently the tournament being the quickest way to make money when your a hunter as it had a prize of a few million Jenny on the line as a prize. But their conversation came to a halt as the Chairman cleared his throat. Everyone turned their attention towards the front of the room to see the chairman was now standing up, looking up at everyone. He was an older gentleman, dressed in a suit which seemed to fit him ever so tightly. For a man in his sixties he seemed more physically fit than anyone in the room including Kenpachi who was now yawning as if he was tired. "So, you've all made it..." the chairman said raising his voice, "My name is Yoshiro Fujioka, and as most of you probably know by now I'm the chairman of the Hunter's association". The chairman began to walk up through the room looking over each and every single person there.

"I would like to formally congratulate each and every one of you on doing well in your tests and on becoming hunters, but you should know that this is not the end of your tests, the real tests have just begun" He said, giving everyone a moment to ponder on what he said. "For your sake, I hope you understand the gravity of what it is to be a hunter now, and the dangers that come with it, because if you don't you will surely perish before you even know what it really means to be a hunter" he said as he walked back down towards the desk in the front of the room and sat on the edge. "I see a lot of great potential in this room" He said, then under his breath said "I hope its not wasted". Taking a short pause he looked back up at everyone and gave a wide smile "I'm sure you'll all do well in the challenges that lie ahead of you" he said, and with that the meeting was over, everyone began to scatter from the room, leaving those who had passed the exam to ponder the words of wisdom from the chairman.

The group who had been talking about the tournament left the room fairly quickly while others began to make their way as well. Kenpachi stayed behind in the room with his eyes closed, like he was resting after a long day. The sun began to descend as night soon approached, outside of the main room many people began searching up organisations and jobs for hunters, and talks could be heard about a job posting near the city below and that it seemed like a good opportunity. Examiners were offering rooms for the new hunters for the night out in the lobby of the main building.

Hi everyone and welcome to Hunter X Hunter: Fruit of the World Tree. I'd like to start by saying that this post is at the end of the hunters exam that all characters have gone through, and while it wasn't rp'ed it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I suggest making bonds between characters that participated, whether those are bonds of friendship or bonds between enemies, and come up with some things that the character might have experienced during the tests, which I can help with should any of you want me to. We will be proceeding into the arc that gets characters introduced to nen and the post above is meant to give characters options on how to go about doing that. If your character wishes to proceed on another path pm me and we can come up with something. Other than that I hope you all enjoy the roleplay and stick with it to the end.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back