• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HUNTER x HUNTER! ☆ CC/OC DOUBLE UP! (new search)

rowdyraven

❛   ꒰⠀⠀𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊
haiiii i didn't bother with coding this since its just a quick post for a craving of mine but anywho, im cherry! And I'm looking to do a canon/oc double up for hunter x hunter!

Ive been really itching to write my oc against hisoka, but i can compromise with somebody else if that poses an issue for whatever reason!! (I have a few other cravings as well atm)

I can write as basically any character (there are a few i wont write under any circumstances, however, they arent typically ones people want to ship ocs with, so we should be fine) and i write in lit style (can be lazy or casual) please respond here or send me a message to plot!!

Hello, I'd be interested in a rp with you if you're still looking! I haven't done a HunterXHunter rp before, but I can try my hand at Hisoka if you wouldn't mind playing Kurapika for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back