• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [Hunter] Messageboard Chronicle

Hey Guys!

I'm trying to reply to everyone this week. I'm having a little trouble with a few of you though so it would be really helpful if those who haven't gotten a response yet go ahead and post again. These individuals are @Javabee, @Fazb Ark, @Dwerth, and @Antba. This would be especially helpful in the case of the two latter as your initial posts don't give me much to go off of.

I've finally got some semblance of a plan hammered out but we'll see how it goes, it all kind of depends on how you guys direct it. Part of my plan is to eventually get all the characters into the same local because that's what I'm more comfortable with but if anyone is opposed to that please let me know, and why! I genuinely have no idea what Nova's plan was with the message board and having everyone spread out. No clue how he was going to swing that. But if you guys really like the idea of being more spread out we can work with it.

So everybody can go ahead and get posting! Feel free to send me a convo with any thoughts you have about the game or any character information you'd like me to have. I don't have much of a background for a couple of you and if there's anything in your character's backstory that you'd like to become relevant or anything like that do let me know.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:`✧

Just an FYI, Chronicles of Darkness (nWoD 2.0/Second Edition) is out now. It doesn't change anything for our purposes (we were already using the GMC ruleset, which is the same), but it did add and clarify a number of things (a few new merits, some rules and equipment clarifications, etc). It also makes it where instead of requiring the core WoD book AND the GMC book to play the base game, you just need the Chronicles book, which combines both. Easy peasy.

Anyhow,

Chronicles of Darkness - Onyx Path Publishing | Demon: The Descent | Chronicles of Darkness | DriveThruRPG.com

Alrighty, rolling some dice. I'm assuming this is a perception test. Since I have the "Trained Observer" merit, I get 9 again. If I'm totally wrong on that, I'll just reroll.

Wits: 3

Composure: 3

Applicable Merits: Trained Observer

[dice]19830[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well fuck.

Bush%20dissappoint.jpg

Ok, going to start with a perception roll to try and gather all the details of the vehicle. If you want, I can also roll a memorization test if you want, but it seems excessive. I'll then follow with a roll to lose the tail.

[dice]19922[/dice]

[dice]19923[/dice]

Dexterity: 2

Drive: 1

Vehicle Handling: 2

Willpower Bonus: 3

Here's the roll for losing the tail. Going to use a Willpower to add +3 bonus dice.

[dice]19924[/dice]

Ok, I am back and following this thread. I will be hoping to get posting here today.

Hey guys! I see a ton of you have posted. Thank you! Awesome!

My friend Vanessa is visiting from out of state this weekend so I'm going to reply to as many of you as I can in the evenings this weekend but by the beginning of next week I'll get everyone replied to for sure.

Tossed together a new Dropbox folder just for this game. It should have all the resources you need, including characters, for those that might have lost them or misplaced them. I was able to invite everyone, other than @Skerz1 because I don't have his email address. I think I got @Delphina, but it might be a old address. Let me know if you have any questions, or need anything added to it.

If you don't know what Dropbox is: Dropbox

Ok, going to have Arthur look for the tail or anything suspicious on the street, then check out the house carefully with the binoculars, before moving in to look. I'll do two perception tests, although only the house will involve the binoculars (which only reduces sight penalties anyway, they don't add dice).

[dice]20855[/dice]

[dice]20856[/dice]

Ok, here's the one for the house in general, looking at the yard, porch, windows, suspicious weirdness, and other such stuff.

Equipment Bonus: Binoculars (regular)

[dice]20857[/dice]

Hey guys, just so you know they changed my schedule at work. I've gone from working from 2-10:30pm to working 8-4:30pm. As you can imagine this is going to take some adjusting, so please have patience with me as I get my life resettled into my new shift.

Thanks!

Alright sorry for the delay I'm rolling as directed. Target score 8

[dice]21232[/dice]

[dice]21409[/dice]

[dice]21410[/dice]

Hey @Skerz1 , be sure to click "roll again" with two dice, as dice that come up as tens during a roll give additional dice. So in this case, you'd have two more bonus dice. You can just click "roll again" on the above post and it will post the results below the previous results.

Sorry sorry! Life got ahead of me there for a moment what with all the holidays and the shift change and everything. Posting tonight I promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back