• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [Hunter] Messageboard Chronicle

Yeah, I ran a Mortals game today as part of my weekly group. It wasn't halloween-based or anything, but it's fun playing horror games on halloween.

SidheLives said:
Seriously Ryan? A dream sequence?
I like dream sequences. I'm just already lost with what's going on...I still don't have time to even read his first post and now there's two?

NovaPheonix said:
I like dream sequences. I'm just already lost with what's going on...I still don't have time to even read his first post and now there's two?
Oh I like dream sequences too, I'll probably use them at some point. But too soon, you know?

And as to what's going on:

TL;DR

Ryan's character is fat and old but he used to be awesome. He has a daughter and his brother... died? Something occulty was involved?

I'm not sure.

But I do know he's out of shape and alone.

....and his character is too. DA DAM TISH

Last edited by a moderator:
SidheLives said:
Oh I like dream sequences too, I'll probably use them at some point. But too soon, you know?
And as to what's going on:

TL;DR

Ryan's character is fat and old but he used to be awesome. He has a daughter and his brother... died? Something occulty was involved?

I'm not sure.

But I do know he's out of shape and alone.
That about sums it up. I got inspired to write something with a Halloween theme, since it was Halloween. It doesn't really change the status of my original post, just advanced it a few hours as Arthur is researching. I've actually crafted a rather elaborate case behind it all. I clearly have too much time on my hands.

I also told myself that I wouldn't write any more long posts like that, but I clearly failed. ( :( )

....and his character is too. DA DAM TISH

scarring-from-burns.jpg

Sorry if I take a long time, I had to study for a major exam and work on a paper all weekend. Plus I'm still managing a handful of my own RPs. I should still be able to catch up by the end of the week.

I will say that @SidheLives is free to post again because I already went through her stuff.

Same for @Javabee unless she specifically wants me to reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not, I'm just dealing with a lot...with school and trying to move into a new place. Please be patient with me.

It's all good, I'm just teasing you. Good luck with all the stuff you're juggling, it sounds like quite the handful.

I wasn't going to say anything on Black Friday. You did look like death warmed over...jk jk!...but really.

I hadn't had much sleep that day. Plus the press of crazy people pawing over goods was exhausting.

Please note:

I am currently assisting our beautiful and talented GM in a small way by helping with some posts.

Any posts I make in the roleplaying forum which are black and bold are me acting in this assistant GM capacity.

Thank you!

@Vaneheart

@Javabee

@Dwerth

@Delphina

@Antba

@SidheLives

@Fazb Ark

@Skerz1

Okay guys. Heart to heart time. Since we haven't heard from Nova in quite a while I'm going to be taking over the GM duties. I'm going to be looking over all your character sheets and backgrounds and figuring out where we're going to go from here. If I can I'll just go from where we are or we may have to go from scratch. I will keep you guys updated this week and hopefully the game will begin again by next weekend.

Cheers!

Happy Super Bowl or whatever.

Okay, still working on it! The plan is to just shoot towards the sky. Make it work. We can do this.

If anyone wants they can go ahead and make another post (except Ryan of course). I'll start responding to everyone and pulling this gosh darn game together! I plan to start doing replies tomorrow night and I'll check for new posts every night after work.

Sound good? Sound good.

Wait, I can still reply to the whole "Dolph situation" right? Just no extraneous non-plot-related replies, right?

Or would you rather I wait a few for others to catch up before responding to the "Dolph case"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back