• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hunted [closed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
DOUBLE POSTED IN FANTASY & REALISTIC/MODERN

[class=tabs] background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px black solid; color: black; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; width: 150px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: pink; color: black; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Plot) (show tabsContentPlot) if (eq ${currentTab} Roles) (show tabsContentRoles) [/script]
drawn-crystal-witch-526427-466288.jpg
Hunted

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Rules

[div class=tab]Plot[/div]
[div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;"]Roles[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules"]
Rules:
1. AnimeGenork AnimeGenork is my co-GM here. Her word is law.
2. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly. Also, no one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post. If this is a struggle for you, this might not be a good RP to join.
3. This is going to be a casual-paced roleplay. A post everyday is not required, but if you're the type to lose interest in a slower paced rp, then don't even bother expressing interest.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is a SMALL GROUP AU RP. 6 people. No more. If you are interested, please PM me a writing sample.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me or Gen first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlot" style="display: none;"]
3 supernatural species.
2 of each.
1 house.

What could possibly go wrong?

Witches, vampires, and werewolves are used to being the hunters. The big guys, the ones that nobody messes with. Sure, they have beef with each other every once in a while, but who doesn't? Suddenly, there's a force out there, bigger than all of them. The hunters have become the hunted.

Our 6 characters have bunkered down in one house, where they must work together to stay hidden and survive.

Will they be able to? Or will they kill each other before the force gets to them?

And what happens when one of them turns out to be a traitor?
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRoles" style="display: none;"]
Male Witch
OPEN
Female Witch
Reserved by apolla apolla

Male Vampire
OPEN
Female Vampire
Reserved by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Male Werewolf
Reserved by Flecker Flecker
Female Werewolf