• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Type(s)
Wondering if anyone's interested in a RP based around a concept from Devil May Cry/ Seraph of the End/ Darksiders. The idea I have is that humanity is on the verge of extinction and the only defense we have against monsters/ demons/ aliens is to defeat powerful ones and use their hearts to create weapons. When I say powerful I mean that they are capable of speech and higher thought so lesser ones won't be useful. The people characters are humans who are resistant to the corruption that using one of these weapons does and have to go off to search for other demons. Let me know if you're interested, have questions or suggestions, or if you want discuss the plot further.

Not interested cuz well, I'm not a gamer...

BUT!! Interested cuz of the Edgy edginess of the pic I seen of the Devil May Cry edgelord dude! Bruh my guy rockin the overcoat and bra so hard!! Daaaayaaam sooooo stealing that look for my charrie!!

Dantedge!!
Devil-May-Cry-3.jpg

Looking up Seraph of the End... didn't realize it was Anime lol. D'awwwwww cute little vampire bois be cute! And tbh, actually my ex-gf used to play that Darksider's game on her Nintendo switch. aka Angry-Running-Dude-With-The-Ginormous-Sword lol

Cool so would you want to be the group that's like first ones doing this or would you prefer to be people that are the latest ones to start the hunting or are there any ideas you have

Cool so would you want to be the group that's like first ones doing this or would you prefer to be people that are the latest ones to start the hunting or are there any ideas you have
Team of already established veteran badasses that have actually worked together. Like go ahead and be all edgy|loner like but my gosh can we please have a group that trusts each other right at the start for once!

Bruh. C'mon it's 🏳️‍🌈Pride time so let's share the 🌈 all round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back