• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunt Showdown Roleplay (fxf)

UnhappyUnion

Hey! This might be a bit of a niche request but I am looking for someone to do a 1x1 roleplay based on the universe of Hunt: Showdown.

What does based mean in this context? I am more-so looking to capture the look and feel rather than necessarily roleplay it as represented. So, rather than having the entire roleplay revolve around getting a bounty and leaving. I was thinking we could inject a bit more substance into the roleplay. I think the idea of playing investigators or researchers would play quite well into this roleplay.

I am looking for fxf for this roleplay - no exceptions. This can open us up to many neat pairings. Perhaps one is a researcher and the other a hunter/guard? Or perhaps one of us could play a hunter and the other a run away wife who ended up in the bayou through a series of unfortunate happenings.

I have a few darker ideas that we can discuss in DMs (nothing website breaching of-course).

Shoot me a DM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back