• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Welcome To My Post! This is my first post so please be kind(:

~About Me~

Heyo, I'm Vivian! I go by the pronouns he/him. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years (on Reddit and Discord previously). I prefer to do MxF roleplay's as im more comfortable with it. I recently had Covid-19 and had to stop for personal reasons but I'm back again (:

~Rules~

2. Please don't give any 1-Liners. It just gives me a headache and then forces me to drop the Rp. I'm fine with 1-2 or more paragraphs.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

3. That's about it (:

~Topics~

In Fandom RP's, I prefer CCxCC more than OCxOC and OCxCC as Canon characters are much easier to know about and just roleplay with so I hope you understand that ^^

(Fandoms marked with '*' are the ones which I desperately want to Rp with)

Fandom RP's
  • Stranger Things***********
  • Harry Potter*******
  • Spider-Man****
  • Cobra-Kai******
'Non'-Fandom RP's
  • Ghostbuster Style Retro RP​
  • RoyaltyxRoyalty RP​
  • Friends to Lovers RP​
  • Enemy to Lovers RP​
  • Superpower RP (MHA like world where people are born with Quirks/Superpowers)​
  • Zombies RP​
Please leave a comment on this post or PM me if you are interested ლ(o◡oლ)

Last edited:
Hello ! I'd love to RP any of the fandom or non fandom ones, if you're still open~ Though the fandom things are really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back