• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone, in honor of the new movie coming out soon made me get into a Hunger Games mood. I would like to do a roleplay on the series with OCs or canon or canon X Ocs. Doesn’t matter to me.

About me
-I am a Literate to Novella writer.
-Ghost Friendly
-I like to OOC chat with my partners
-Open to Romance in the rp
-I do enjoy headcanons
-I only play the males, but I will play female side characters.
-Only will do MXF in romance.
-Always looking!
-I often like drama and will be dramatic.
-If you are interested in this, dm me or comment here. Tell me your favorite Hunger Games character so I know you read the rules.

Onto the fun stuff.

Katniss X Finnick
They had such a good friendship in the books and films! I would be interested to see what if Peeta and Annie did not work out in the long run. Of course we would start during CF cause thats when they would meet.

Gale X Madge
Them bonding while Katniss is away at the games, yes!

Sejanus X Lucy
The two actors are dating in real life, plus Lucy deserves a nice guy for a change.

Annie X Finnick
This one’s a classic.

Gale X Cressida
Mainly because of the movies ngl.

1. Lucy Gray is the Mockingly instead of Katniss
What if Lucy Gray was the Mockingly instead of Katniss? It would mean that the rebellion happens earlier and perhaps since Snow is not president yet, there can be someone despicable like him. This would work well with Sejanus X Lucy or Billy X Lucy.

2. Madge and Gale get picked for the Hunger Games
Instead of Katniss and Peeta, Gale and Madge are reaped.

3. No Plutarch
Plutarch is not the head game maker for the 75th games, meaning that the Quarter Quell goes on as normal. Our characters have to find a way out of the arena. District 13 can still be involved with the breakout but it would be harder to plan.

4. The rebels won the first time
Yay! Everyone is so happy and celebrating.

5. The rebellion loses the second war
What if Coin had lost the war to Snow? District 13 is now actually destroyed and the nuclear equipment is seized by the capital. There is no hope as the capital increases the punishments of the districts and the rate of tributes that they must reap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back