• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games RP

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey friends :)

I'm currently looking for a Hunger Games RP. I want to play a female OC and I was hoping to pair her with either Cato or Peeta. I am willing to double as any canon character or I can make an OC for you if you like! I prefer the pairing to be MxF, but I will stray from that for your pairing if you convince me!

I usually write about 1-2 paragraphs per character. I can write more it just depends on what my partner gives me! If you're interested, please send me a PM and I will respond ASAP. :D

I'd be willing! However, I do prefer to play OC's and it's been a while since I've done Hunger Games so you may have to bare with me a bit.

I can roleplay as Cato lover or Peeta chip. Whatever one works for you. I cannot send a PM due to being a new member.

Hiya, I'd be interested in doing a hunger games doubling rp with you, if you're still doing them ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back