• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunger Games rp (Closed)

As they moved to sit down at a table, she could almost see the relief on Gale's face that they didn't go sit with Cato and Serena - specifically because of Cato. She smiled in amusement but didn't say anything as she took a bite of her lunch, hearing him asking about if she had any plans, and that she could watch him on his last day of training.

"Ohhh, how could I pass up that offer?" she grinned mischievously at him "What time? I'll be sure to come and watch you make a fool of yourself in front of all my colleagues. And soon to be yours" she smirked a bit, just messing around and teasing him a bit. But she hadn't anything major planed other than her usual training schedule and such to keep in shape, so she could join him to watch.

~

Cato was glad that Serena didn't seem to press into his feelings about this whole thing right now, because honestly, his own brain was still trying to catch up and process all of it, and how he felt. He didn't need someone, even Serena, asking him how he was doing and comforting him when he didn't even know himself how he felt about all of it. He was just a mixture of emotions, and emotions weren't really a strong suit of his when it came to handling them.

Glancing up to her when she tried to change the subject, he smiled a bit appreciatively at her "Well of course it's hard to find someone like me - I'm the best you've got around here, and no one can possibly compare to someone like me" he smirked a bit, going along with her teasing and chance of mood, also preferring it himself and appreciating it.

Serena smiled slightly and blushed. "You really are something," she admitted with a smile, "Though I should probably know better than to feed that big ego of your's." She let go of his hands before taking a bite of her food. She refrained from talking to Cato about it but she was nervous about going to District 2. These people wouldn't like her for doing what she had done to Cato.

She shook it from her mind as she looked around the cafeteria before smiling. "Oh your best friend just arrived," she giggled as she nodded over go where Alice and Gale were sitting, "Don't you want to go say hello?"
~
Gale took a seat and looked rather surprised when she actually agreed to come watch him. "Um...no that's the wrong answer," he replied as he looked at her, "the correct answer is that you won't be there and then say something encouraging like how I'm going to nail this. I mean don't you know how this whole relationship thing works?"

He smirked slightly before shaking his head and taking a bite of his food. The cafeteria food was starting to get a bit old but then again he wasn't going to complain just yet. He still wasn't over being trapped in the Capitol and rightfully so.

Noticing the surprise and regret in his words that had only caused her to evilly agree to despite him being joking, Alice knew he had been expecting another answer, but she had only been trying to mess with him a bit. She giggled a bit at he asked if she even knew how she was supposed to be the supportive girlfriend in a relationship and she smiled and shook her head "I am being supportive. Supportive that you'll make a fool of yourself" She further teased.

Smiling a bit, she reached over and took one of his hands in her own "But really, it's best not to expect more than what will probably happen. I made a lot of errors when I was training too. I may be a quick learner, and completely my training quickly, but I still made errors. It's expected. It's hard to really nail something perfectly until it's the real thing" she explained before smiling a bit at a memory "You remember when I had to pilot that transporter almost a year ago right? It was my first time doing it in a real situation. You saw for yourself it wasn't the best of rides" she reminded him.

~

Cato smirked a bit "I know I'm something. Something pretty damn great" he grinned with a playful wink to his girlfriend, before turning his attention back onto his food. In all honestly, while he did a good job at covering it up and acting like the traveling to district 2 thing was entirely off his mind, it wasn't. Not in the least. He was still pretty stressed over it, not just for his own sake, but for Serena's sake and safety as well.

Hearing her mentioned his best friend, he raised a brow in confusion as he looked at her "Best friend? What are you talking about I don't have a..." he started as he looked over his shoulder in the direction she was looking, before seeing Gale and Alice, and he just groaned "Oh please. I see him enough living with him, I don't need any more" he huffed out.

Serena giggled at his response before shaking her head. "I really need to stop with your ego," she replied, "And Gale is a very nice person. You just don't like that he doesn't have a problem pushing your buttons." She smiled at him before shaking her head and looking around the cafeteria. She let her mind wander a bit before looking at him.

"Do you...ever think about what's coming next?" she asked as she looked at him, "I mean...after the rebellion, after everything is over assuming we win. Do you ever think about what you'll do after?" Serena herself thought about it more often than she cared to admit. She couldn't wait to have her life back. To be able to relax and not have life threatening responsibilities. She had had enough of those in the Games.
~
"Ya no that's it," he said with a smirk, "You're not allowed in the training room. There will be a big sign hanging on the door that specifically says 'no Alices allowed'." He shook his head before smiling. He did remember her first mission. They had gotten into some trouble which was nothing knew but if she wouldn't have flown them out of there they could have easily been killed.

He was about to speak up again but suddenly there was one of Coin's personal soldiers at their table. "President Coin would like a word," he said, "Please follow me to her chambers." Gale looked at the guy before looking back at Alice. They didn't really have a choice so he stood up and started to follow after the man. Would could she want with them?

Alice laughed a bit when he said there would be a sign not allowing her inside when he was training, and she just grinned "Well, I've never really been much for rules" she pointed out with a smirk at him "Plus, if I don't get to see you make a fool of yourself, where ever will I get my fresh ammo to tease you with? Oh! And I could always feed it to Cato too" she taunted with a smirk, knowing that Cato knowing of Gale making a fool of himself was the last thing that he wanted.

As she was enjoying talking with him and eating their lunch, they were interrupted by one of Coin's personal soldiers, Coin wanting to speak with them. She looked to him, before looking to Gale curiously. Shrugging her shoulders she got up, putting her food away and everything as she followed alongside Gale after the Soldier to Coin's chambers, curious as to what this was about - Alice could only assume it was a sort of mission, perhaps.

~

Cato chuckled softly when she commented on his ego again "Oh, come on you know you love it" he pointed out with a smirk, as he looked up at her "You can't resist me, ego and all" He teased lightly as he continued to eat his food, finishing it up pretty much while he continued to talk with Serena.

When she started talking and asking about what would happen after the rebellion, he paused a bit in thought "...I'm not really sure" he commented honestly with a soft sigh "You asked me the same question before, when we were in the games. I didn't know then - but at least then, I kind of knew what the future would be like, with Snow in rule and everything still. But now...I'm even more at a loss. I don't really know how to think about and what to expect from the future without knowing what Panem is going to turn into as a society.

Serena nodded in agreement. No one knew what to expect from the future. If the rebellion won everything would change and no one knew quite what everything would look like. If the Capitol won their lives would be over. They'd probably be put in some version of the hungers and be killed off one by one until there were no Victors left.

She shook the thought from her mind before nodding. "I suppose you're right," she answered, "Nothing is set in stone anymore." She saw Gale and Alice get up out of the corner of her eye and leave with one of Coin's personal guards. She wondered what they needed to discuss.
~
Gale wanted so badly to tell Alice that she better not tell Cato anything but he figured this wasn't the time or the place for that. The pair walked up the stairs and soon after they met Coin who was sitting in her office.

"Welcome," she said as she looked at them, "We have a new assignment for you. You will be accompanying our mockingjay and a few other troops to District 2. As far as we know they are the only District who remains with the Capitol and I believe that we need to currently focus on them. This will not be a undercover or secret mission so Gale your training can be withheld until you return from this trip to 2. Do you have any questions?"

Alice followed along with Gale and the soldier as they soon enough arrived at Coin's large office. Alice nodded briefly to the woman when she welcomed them before she began explaining the assignment, and how she and Gale would accompany the mockingjay and others to district 2, where they would try and get the district to reconsider still and join their side of the rebellion and everything.

What bothered Alice was the fact that Coin referred to Serena as their mockingjay. Perhaps that is her job, and what she was, but the was Coin spoke made her out to be only that, and that the mockinjay was all she was. Which she wasn't. She held her tongue however, and didn't say anything as she simply nodded in agreement to the mission, glancing to Gale as she asked if they had questions, and Alice shook her head "No ma'am."

~

Cato honestly had never been so unsure, and so...afraid, of the future before. IN the past, he just assumed things would be pretty similar to how he had been living. He'd still be in district 2, living a perfectly comfortable life. He'd find a girl and probably get married or something, but he hadn't really focused on that in his life before. But now....having Serena and loving her as much as he did, as unsure as the future was, he saw her in it with him, whatever future that was, exactly.

Deciding to shake the thoughts from his head a bit, and feeling still overwhelmed with all the information of how they would be going to district 2 tomorrow, he reminded himself of their currently reality, what they knew right now of their society, and decided to try and distract himself a bit. Finishing his food, he looked to Serena "I'm going to go to the training rooms and train some more. Do you want to come with?" he asked, unsure if she had something else she wanted to do, or if she wanted to go with him like she often used to.

Serena knew there was still a lot of uncertainty about what the future held but she did often think about it. Would she stay with Cato? Would they get married? Would they never see each other again? All of these questions made their way through her brain. It was clear Cato was pondering it too, though she didn't want to press him for details.

She looked up when Cato spoke about a trip to the training room. She smiled slightly before nodding and getting up. "Of course," she replied as she got up, "I like seeing how ridiculously strong my boyfriend is." She smiled at him before dumping her trash and waiting up for him before heading to they headed to the training room together.
~
Gale was rather surprised that Coin was going to let him go without first finishing his training. He was a little worried by that but at least he would have others around him who could instruct him if he got lost. He was a little annoyed with Coin as she knew how Cato and Gale were not good at working together. Yet for some reason she decided that they should work together on this mission.

Gale shook his head though when he was asked if he had any questions. "Good," Coin said before nodding, "Now I believe there is someone who wants to see you." Gale rose a brow at her and as he was going to speak up he heard a familiar voice. "I always knew I would see you two again," Cinna said from behind them, "I just didn't think the two of you would look like a complete train wreck when I did."

Alice glanced over to Gale, seeing him look a bit worried but not voicing anything up. She would comfort him later when they left Coin's office about how he would be fine. Even though she had been teasing and messing with him just minutes before in the cafeteria about making a fool of himself in training, she knew he would be just fine. Gale was incredibly strong and skilled, and plus this wasn't a covert type of mission or anything. They would need to be careful though, since if district 2 was the only one still strongly resisting, the Capitol was probably sure to have a lot of peacemakers there and to back them up.

When Coin spoke of someone wanting to see them, she was a bit confused, before she heard a familiar voice she never thought she would hear again. "Cinna!" she spoke excitedly as she turned quickly to face him, before quickly enveloping him in a hug. She had been worried about him, having heard rumors about him being attacked by peacemakers or something like that. She was glad to see he was alright though.

~

After asking her about if she wanted to join him when he went to the training room, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her response. He got up with her, throwing his trash away and putting the tray away as usual, before he took her hand back into his own again and started walking with her to the training room that he usually always used, hoping that it wasn't crowded or anything right now.

Getting to the room, Cato headed over to the weights and everything that he usually worked with to keep himself in shape. He glanced over to her "So are you going to work out too? Or just admire my beautiful muscles?" he asked with a smirk as he looked over to her while setting up the weights to what he usually used.

Serena smiled and followed after him. Soon they were in the training room with only a few other people. Most of the others had jobs and only came to the training room afterwards to work out so that left it pretty dead in the morning and early afternoon hours. She giggled slightly at his commented before she sat down on of the machines and just rested her arms and then her head it. "You do know I already worked out this morning right?" she asked, "While you were still sleeping and being lazy?"

She really just wanted to use this as an excuse to be around him. She never wanted to be apart from him, but she figured that was because she was so in love. "Besides I don't think you would mind if I just sat and watched you," she said before smiling, "Unless you did something stupid like drop a weight on your foot. That probably wouldn't be the best ego booster."
~
Cinna chuckled slightly as he held her close. He had heard she was one of the escaped tributes but the Capitol was hard to trust especially with news such as this. Ever since the rebellion had become known it was hard to decipher what was truth and what was being made up by the capitol to ensure calm among its people. "It's good to see you too," he said with a smile. Gale too made his way over and hugged Cinna. He didn't know him quite as well as Alice, but they were still acquainted.

"I told you both that you were going to big things but I feel like neither of you actually believed me," he said with a smile as he held them close before Coin spoke up. "Cinna has been an informant for us in the Capitol. We brought him here because we were worried about his safety and we needed him to make something for us," she explained. Really that meant 'we needed him and didn't want the Capitol to kill him just yet'. But instead of calling Coin out, Cinna just nodded before smiling down at the two from District 12. "They asked me to make a suit for your friend, the mockingjay," he said before lowering his voice so just the pair could hear him, "But don't worry I made one for each of you too."

Alice smiled happily as she hugged Cinna close, glad to see he was perfectly fine. She had been worried about him being stuck in the capitol, but was relieved that he seemed okay. She finally moved away from him, letting go so that Gale could have his turn in welcoming Cinna, and Alice turned her attention to Coin as she spoke of how Cinna had been working as an informant, and was now here to help design and make a suit for Serena.

Hearing Cinna's softer addition though of quietly commenting how he'd made ones for them as well, she smiled a bit and shook her head. Cinna always did go above and beyond. "Well, I'm glad to see you haven't lost your style in all this chaos" she said with a smile. She really was glad to see him though, and even if she knew Coin was only looking out for her own best interests and goals, she was glad Cinna was safe. He was one example of how not everyone in the Capitol was a terrible person, and that therefore the capitol didn't deserve to be exiled and destroyed much like how Alice felt Coin wanted and intended.

~

When she commented how she had already worked out, teasing him that he had been lazy and sleeping he rolled his eyes a bit "But you have the chance to be working out again right now. So aren't you being the lazy one?" he smirked teasingly back at her as he sat down on the bench of the machine as he then began to work.

Hearing her comment of if he messed up and dropped a weight on his foot, he just smirked and rolled his eyes "Like I would ever do something like that. You do know my name is Cato, right? I never mess up, or make a fool of myself" he smirked confidently at her "But you are right, I don't mind you watching me. You can admire me for as long as you want" he teased lightly.

Serena giggled slightly and shook her head at him. He never got sick of himself that was for sure. "Oh please that's not laziness that just means I worked out so long and hard this morning that my muscles can't even bare the thought of doing it all again," she replied with a smile. She watched as he started to lift a few of the weights and she just rolled her eyes at his comment.

"No I didn't know that was your name. Silly me. I've been dating you for almost 9 months now and I didn't even know your name," she replied with a smirk before turning around and looking towards another kid about their age, "I don't know perhaps I'd like to admire him instead. He's rather good looking don't you think?" She liked to give his ego a bit of a test especially when it was so inflated like it is now.
~
Cinna smiled and nodded. "Of course I still have it," he replied, "Even in the toughest of times you have to make sure to hold onto what you're good at. You two should know that better than anyone." He knew the two tributes had been through two Games and seen more danger and hardship than almost anyone else, and even they never gave up on their positive attributes.

Gale smirked slightly at Cinna and shook his head. "Well I'm glad you made it here safe," Gale commented with a smile on his lips. Cinna smiled at the two before looking at them a bit more carefully. "Would you like to see what I've been working on?" he asked with a smile before looking up at Coin, "If that's alright with her that is." Coin nodded slightly and Gale nodded as well. "I can't say no to the Great Cinna," he teased before looking at Alice.

Alice smiled a bit at Cinna's response, and nodded her head. He was right, and she knew that she and Gale were the same way. After all, in the games the were the two who had decided to make their own game of the games, and tally each other in a way. She smiled a bit in amusement as she remembered those times....it was almost funny, how when she thought back to the games - the latest one she was in, anyways, that she could find moments to smile about when recalling it.

Hearing Cinna ask if they wanted to see what he's worked on to make, her eyes lit up in excitement, before glancing over at Coin who didn't see a problem with that. When she gave them her nod of approval, she smiled a bit and nodded as she looked back to the male "Of course" she agreed, glancing to Gale and smiling at him before they left Coin and followed Cinna.

~

Cato chuckled a bit as she argued it wasn't laziness and she had just worked hard the morning, and he just hummed a bit "Hmmm, I dunno, it sounds like laziness to me. I think you're just making up excuses" he smirked over at her playfully, only joking of course. He knew she had been hard at work training that morning, especially with her arrows and everything, but what was the fun in not giving his girlfriend a little bit of a hard time every now and then?

He smirked a bit as he joked sarcastically about not having known his name all this time and who he was, despite how long they have been dating. When she suddenly mentioned another guy though a bit further away from them, he scoffed a bit "Please, the only one worthy of your admiring around here is me" he smirked, though, a small part of him couldn't help but glance over and eye the guy she had been talking about.

Serena smiled slightly and shook her head. "I never make excuses," she replied with a smile as she watched him. She knew he was only joking but she knew exactly how to get him back. She looked over at the other guy who was on the other side of the gym. She had to admit that he was cute but he was hardly her type. She just wanted to check Cato's ego a bit before it ended up getting too big.

She smirked slightly when Cato started making excuses about how he was the best and how no one else compared to him, but she could that he was secretly starting to get jealous of the poor man. She shook her head as she turned her attention back to Cato. "Aw I think somebody's jealous," she said in a rather sing-songy voice before shaking her head.
~
Cinna smiled widely before ushering the two kids back to his own room. It was the same as everyone else's but Cinna didn't have anyone he was living with at the moment which was good because it gave him a lot more space to work. He had clothing all over the room which was not surprising at all to Gale. He knew this is what Cinna loved to do and he figured he wouldn't give any of this up for the world.

"I'm hoping they'll give me a bit of space to work soon. It gets a bit cramped in here sometimes. They want me to start making things that you guys can wear in your promos. My jobs is to make you look 'strong and fierce'," he said as if he were imitating Coin, "I'm not quite sure what her tastes are but I figure mine are better." Gale chuckled as he looked around. "Do you ever take time off?" Gale asked as he looked around.

"What would I take time off to do?" Cinna replied with a smile as he started to look through his things to find what he was looking for.

Alice smiled as she followed Cinna to his room, and looked around at all the different fabrics and everything around the room. Despite being able to have the room to himself, it was quite crowded and cramped with all the supplies, just as Cinna soon mentioned as he started looking around the items for something in particular - she figured it was the outfits he was just talking about back in Coin's office.

She looked around the room with a smile "How long have you been here?" she asked curiously before continuing "I'm sure you'll get a bigger space soon. But at least you have the room to yourself" She commented with a smirk as she glanced over at Gale, making an indirect jab to her boyfriend and his own lovely roommate that he got to share his living space with.

~

Cato chuckled a bit with a roll of his eyes "Sure sure" he smirked in amusement as she said she never made excuses "I think everyone makes excuses at some point. For something" he said as he lifted the weights again while talking to her. Soon though he was becoming distracted as she tried teasing him and making him jealous by commenting on another guy that wasn't far from them in the room.

When he defiantly said how he was better than him, and trying to act tough and like he wasn't worried or bothered by her comments at all. He rolled his eyes as she taunted him further, teasing him about being jealous. Letting out a huff, he set the weights down, with a bit more weight and oomph than necessary "I am not jealous!" he huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking at her "I don't get jealous, I have no need to" he argued.

"You're so jealous," she giggled before walking over and kissing him gently, "I think it's cute." She didn't want to cause him any more panic or pain than she already had that day. "Trust me when I say you have nothing to worry about," she cooed to him, "I just like to give you trouble that's all."

She kissed his cheek before backing up and sitting back on the machine. "Go on," she said with a smile, "Go back to impressing me with your strength." She giggled slightly at her own comment before relaxing her head on her arms.
~
Cinna smiled slightly. "I've been here for about a week but Coin asked me to lay low," he said with a shake of his head, "But it gave me more time to work without any distractions so it was fine by me."

Gale scoffed when Alice brought up the roommate thing. "Ya she's right, Cinna. Count your blessings. I have a psychopath for my roommate," Gale explained, "I mean Cato is loud, rude, arrogant, self centered, and he snores. I don't get how Serena stands him I really don't." Cinna snickered slightly as he looked at Alice. "You two seem very happy together," Gale teased before looking at Alice.

Hearing he'd been there for a week, Alice did wish she had known of his arrival sooner. However she supposed she could understand him just laying low as he settled in and started his work and everything. She knew how serious Cinna could get when it came to his work, which she appreciated his seriousness with it, yet he still had fun at the same time.

As Alice through an indirect teasing jab at Gale for his roommate, she giggled a bit as he elaborated further in complain of his psychotic roommate "That list seems a little short, Gale" she joked since he listed off several things - though she wasn't arguing, since she agreed with him on all of them - though she wouldn't know about the snoring part. "I'm sure you're missing a few things on it" she said, before glancing back at Cinna and his comment. She smiled a bit, glancing to Gale "Eh, I guess he makes me happy" she rolled her eyes sarcastically, joking.

~

Cato scoffed with a roll of his eyes, arms stubbornly crossed over his chest "Am not" he argued childishly "I have no reason to be jealous. Not over anyone, and especially not over that creep" he huffed with a slight pout. He rolled his eyes at her comment "I told you I'm not jealous! So of course I know I have nothing to worry about. I'm not worried" he stated as he moved back to the machine.

Listening to her as she teased him, he rolled his eyes a bit, before smirking and getting up "Alright, come here you" he spoke playfully as he suddenly picked her up, bringing her over to the machine. He set her down on top of the weight section to sit, where he moved to sit back down on the machine, "You want to be impressed? I'll impress you" he smirked, before he pulled on the bar attached to the weights, so he was lifting her along with them.

Serena smiled at him and giggled as he scooped her up in his arms. "O my god," she giggled as she clung to his chest, "What in the world are you doing?" Of course she figured it out when he placed her on top of his weights. "Cato!" she giggled as she hung tightly, "You're going to get us in trouble."

She knew Cato didn't care though. He was too busy showing her what he could really do. She giggled as he did a few reps with his weight and her on top of that. A few people stopped to watch Cato in awe. People didn't know how strong he really was until he did something like this.
~
"Oh I know I am. Everything he does annoys me to no end," he said with a shake of his head, "I mean this morning he woke me up being loud like he usually does. I don't need an alarm clock. I have him." Cinna smiled and shook his head. "I'll tell you this though, a lot of the peacekeepers are scared of him," Cinna replied.

Gale rolled his eyes. "Do my a favor and never tell him that," he replied, "His ego is too big already it doesn't need to get any bigger." Cinna smiled before pulling out two suits: one for Alice and one for Gale. They were silver jumpsuits. The fabric was very breathable which would cool them in hot temperatures but the fabric was smart enough to grow tighter and keep them warmer in cold temperatures. There was a knife holder on both of the hips. "What do you think?"

Alice smirked a bit in amusement as Gale had no problem going on complaining about his roommate. She shook her head a bit, smiling "Gale, you two have been living together for over a year now. You two should have worked something out by now between the two of you. To at least make your room manageable" she said with a shake of her head, finding it funny that he was still having this same problems. Though, it being Cato, it didn't surprise her.

As Cinna finally found the suits he had made, she looked up at them in awe as he held them up "Oh wow...are they finished?" she asked curiously, taking hers to look at it closer when Cinna let her. She looked over the material...she didn't know how it worked, but it was still fascinating nonetheless. When he asked their opinion, she smiled "Amazing as ever, Cinna. Your work never ceases to amaze me."

~

Cato chuckled softly when she squealed and asked what he was doing, not telling her though until he placed her on his weights and just told her to wait and be impressed. As he started to do a couple reps, he smirked a bit in amusement as she giggled, ignoring the people that looked over in awe, as well as the fact that they might get in trouble.

He did a couple reps, before he stopped - and though he was a bit out of breath, since after all it was a lot of weight. Serena herself didn't weight a whole lot to him, but her, plus his normal weights he used, was a strain on his muscles, and so once he finished his last rep, he let out a heavy breath, letting his arms drop before smirking over at her "Impressed?"

Serena giggled wildly as he did his reps with her on the bar. She didn't know what to do with him. He didn't really care much for the rules as this was clearly against them, but then again what was new? Finally he put her down and she giggled at him. "I'm very impressed," she said with a smile before kissing him gently.

She loved him dearly and anyone who saw together knew it. She adored him just as he adored her. Cato never really liked to show that in public as he still found it to be a sign of weakness but eventually she figured he would get used to it.
~
"I tried that. It was called I sleep in my bed and he sleeps out in the hallway," Gale replied rather bitterly, "but the rebellion wouldn't allow that to happen." He just rolled his eyes and shook his head before turning his attention to Cinna and his work.

Cinna smirked slightly before shaking his head. "It's just about done though. The fabric is actually intelligent. At the touch of a button they will camouflage you with your environment," he explained, "I need to take it to Beetee so he can inspect it to make sure everything works properly. I have a few final touches to put on Serena's suit but other than that I'm done."

Alice just giggled a bit with a shake of her head in amusement "Really, you two are like children" she smiled at Gale as he complained how anything he tried that worked for him, didn't work for 13, and he'd get in trouble for trying to kick Cato out into the hall, even if it was only at night and to sleep.

As she turned her attention back to Cinna as he spoke about the suits, she listened curiously as he explained the fabric and how it worked. She looked at it in awe as he explained the different things it could do "That's really impressive Cinna. Really..." she spoke as she admired the suite "You have to let me know the second it's ready and done, I can't wait to try it out" she grinned.

~

Cato chuckled a bit at her giggles, loving how he could be like this with her, and be the one to make her so happy. He smiled as he soon stopped his reps, before he let his arms drop to rest them a bit before smirking over at Serena as he teased her about being impressed. He smirked a bit as she leaned over and kissed him "Good" he smirked confidently as he got up from the seat, moving to grab his water he had brought and drinking some of it.

Since they had officially gotten together, Cato had come a long way, from whereas before at first he didn't even want them to hold hands in public, but now, that wasn't an issue at all. In fact, he viewed their relationship more proudly - not that he wasn't before - but now he enjoyed showing it off, it being his way of showing everyone Serena was his and his only, and if they tried anything, they'd have him to deal with.

The next day the 4 of them met up to head to Districf 2. Cinna had managed to finish their suits just in time and make sure they fit and operated perfectly before sending them off. Serena was dressed in a rather terrifying black suit and had a black quiver full of her arrows to match. Her blonde curls were braided down her back and Cinna had etched a bit of make up on her to put the ensemble all together.

She sat next to Cato on the transport and held his hand as they traveled. She was petrified of what was to come and the less she thought about it all the better. She knew Cato was scared too but he was much better at hiding it than she was.

Gale and Alice had been given specific instructions to do whatever it took to protect Serena, and though he would do that, his primary focus was Alice. He figured it balanced out though as he knew Cato would have Serena's back no matter what.

Most of the ride was quiet as they were all wondering what 2 was going to look like as 3 of them had never been there before. Gale was doing his best to pray that this place wasn't full of Cato's running around. If that were the case he could definitely strike District 2 off his vacation destinations list.

Soon the transport landed and the ramp slid open. Serena was hesitant but eventually she got up and adjusted her things before looking back at the other 3. "You guys ready?" She asked gently. Gale nodded sharply. "Whenever you are," he agreed as he held a knife in his hand. He wasn't about to take any chances with these guys.

Leading up to the next day Alice was worried about how their visit to district 2 would go. She knew it probably wasn't going to be easy - if it was easy, they wouldn't of had to have come here in the first place. As she sat on the transporter with the others, she leaned back in her seat as she tried to anticipate how everything would go. She knew they had to expect violence...she was just hoping that it wouldn't be more than they could handle.

As they arrived, she glanced up at Serena as she spoke, and nodded her head. As ready as they were ever going to be, she supposed. As the doors open, Alice stood from her seat, weapon at the ready as she headed off the ramp with them, stepping into district 2 for the first time.

Cato did well not to show it, but he was nervous about going to district 2. He hadn't been there since before quarter quell games had started. Back then he was a hero in his district, like many of the other victorious tributes. He was loved and admired - even though he now knew that it was only for his talent in killing. But now he wasn't sure what he would be greeted with upon arrival to his home district.

He assumed things were violent, or at least certainly would be towards them when they arrived. Part of him wondered if maybe him being among the group with Serena would be helpful in trying to convince them, or if it would have the opposite effect. He held Serena's hand on the ride to help calm her, but secretly, it was to calm himself as well. Once they arrived, he let go of her hand, and with his sword still attached to his hip, he kept his hand on it at the read to wield it if necessary.

Serena carried her bow at her side as she followed the group into the district. It was clear that the place was rather industrialized as there was smoke everywhere. She looked up at Cato before they began walking through the district. The people didn't seem to happy to see the but they at least appeared interested in why she had come to their district.

Gale stayed next to Alice and kept his hand on his knife, poised to attack at a moment's notice. He wasn't about to trust any of these people. The only thing that he was a bit worried about was how big most of them were. They all looked like Cato: big, strong, and though Gale hated to admit it, rather deadly.

The 4 walked into the main circle where most of the people resided. Most stopped and looked at them, most of them with disgust on their faces. "What the hell are you doing here?" a man asked as he glared at them.

Serena was quiet before looking at him. "The Rebellion would like to offer you a bit of food from our rations as a sign of peace," she said but no one really seemed happy about that. "We don't need your help," a woman spat, "We need you to leave us alone and stop with this ridiculous fighting. You're getting people killed!" Many shouted along with her at Serena as well as the rest of the group.

Alice headed off the transporter with them as she walked through the district, glancing around at the people she noticed that while no one was attacking them or anything, which was good, they clearly didn't look very pleased to see them there. Alice stayed on guard though, knowing how something could change in an instant.

As they stopped in the center gathering of the district, she listened to the voices of the unhappy people, who clearly didn't want them there or to have anything to do with them. She glanced over to the one woman who first really spoke against them, saying they were getting people killed.

As Cato stood with them and let Serena speak, he glared over to one woman who spoke out first "The Capitol are the ones killing people, don't you see that? Yet they do it because it's fun for them - they do it every year through the excuse of the games" he argued against the woman, though did his best to keep his temper. .

Cato stood by Serena's side, hand reflexively ready for a possible attack. He wasn't sure what might happen, but he knew how the district worked - they didn't really like being told what to do, especially when they thought they were in the right. And they often responded violently if they felt threatened. They were basically just like him, before he had met Serena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back