• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games/ OC FxF Search!

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.
I have some ideas for a Hunger Games fandom story. Few rules first though!

1. No canon characters.

2. No one lines. I'm okay with casual replies but it has to be at least 1 paragraph!

3. I am ONLY looking for girls to role play with. 18+ must be okay with mature and darker themes. (Site rules apply.)

4. Romance is a must!! <3

So, I am willing to do a couple different ideas so here they are!

1. AU (Alternate Universe.) In this story, set in an alternate reality, the rebellion against the capitol failed. Katniss Everdeen is dead and the Hunger Games continue each and every year. Roughly 20 years later our story starts with the reaping of the 96th Annual Hunger Games!

2. CU (Canon Universe.) Set roughly 50 years before the events of the books and films starting with the reaping at the 27th Annual Hunger Games!

These are pretty basic ideas but I'd like to discuss more. Send me a poke if you're interested in either of these!

I have some ideas for a Hunger Games fandom story. Few rules first though!

1. No canon characters.

2. No one lines. I'm okay with casual replies but it has to be at least 1 paragraph!

3. I am ONLY looking for girls to role play with. 18+ must be okay with mature and darker themes. (Site rules apply.)

4. Romance is a must!! <3

So, I am willing to do a couple different ideas so here they are!

1. AU (Alternate Universe.) In this story, set in an alternate reality, the rebellion against the capitol failed. Katniss Everdeen is dead and the Hunger Games continue each and every year. Roughly 20 years later our story starts with the reaping of the 96th Annual Hunger Games!

2. CU (Canon Universe.) Set roughly 50 years before the events of the books and films starting with the reaping at the 27th Annual Hunger Games!

These are pretty basic ideas but I'd like to discuss more. Send me a poke if you're interested in either of these!

I'm interested in doing this with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back