• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games (Looking For Katniss Everdeen or a Female OC!)

Spidermanshark2

Is that all you got? Guess it's my turn...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I've gone back and watched Hunger Games again (I also have the books, and I am trying to find some time to read through the main trilogy) and have remembered how much I love the series. It's a great mix of action, romance, drama, slice of life, etc. It's just overall, really damn good and I would love to do a roleplay based on it. I've never done one before, but there's a first time for everything, right? So, that's why I've made this thread! I'm looking for somebody to play either Katniss Everdeen or a female OC.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me!

Important Notes:
- I only play as male.
- Regarding me only playing as male, to add, I only do M x F.
- I don't play canon. I've changed my last reply to this, so here's something to know: Please, don't ask if I'll play canon, because the obvious answer if you read the thread is an obvious NO.
- Don't expect me to write you a novel. I can write a paragraph or so, but I'm not that insane.
- I do third person, past tense only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back