• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games (Looking For Katniss Everdeen or a Female OC!)

Spidermanshark2

always hated goodbyes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I've gone back and watched Hunger Games again (I also have the books, and I am trying to find some time to read through the main trilogy) and have remembered how much I love the series. It's a great mix of action, romance, drama, slice of life, etc. It's just overall, really damn good and I would love to do a roleplay based on it. I've never done one before, but there's a first time for everything, right? So, that's why I've made this thread! I'm looking for somebody to play either Katniss Everdeen or a female OC.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me!

Important Notes:
- I only play as male.
- Regarding me only playing as male, to add, I only do M x F.
- I don't play canon. I've changed my last reply to this, so here's something to know: Please, don't ask if I'll play canon, because the obvious answer if you read the thread is an obvious NO.
- Don't expect me to write you a novel. I can write a paragraph or so, but I'm not that insane.
- I do third person, past tense only.

Users who are viewing this thread