• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games Crossover

Dead Poet

wAyWaRd
But then District 3 created the power to build God, a sentient multi-zettaflop quantum frame more powerful than any human mind could ever be. The fate of our existence handed to an AI with the ability to monitor each and every shifting timeline while we carry out its orders with the belief that salvation will come, that one of the many rebellions against the games will succeed, that the games themselves will be overthrown, and that finally the nation of Pannem will know peace for the first time since before the Great Flood.

As interesting as all this is I do want to put out three (3) ground rules now so everyone interested knows what they are getting into. First, its expected that while playing online the group will have to work around conflicting time zones and schedules so in order for everyone involved to be able to contribute equally and enjoy themselves without getting left behind the game should progress slowly - one post per person per day. Secondly, because I want every tribute to have a mentor and I expect most of you want to be tributes, I would like for all people interested to play at least two characters (one tribute and one mentor) but you can have more if you can keep up with them. There must however be an equal number of tributes and mentors as I would like there to be one tribute and mentor pair per district until the game gets big enough that we need to open up the other spots. And finally, this game will involve dice and stats to keep the fighting fair. If you don’t know how dice and stats work please be willing to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back