• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
OKAY SO I HAVE BEEN READING ALIEN MEETS A HUMAN AND GETS CONFUSED BY THEM/IS SCARED OF THEIR HUMAN CREW MATE THANKS TO TUMBLR

I think it would be fun to make it so humans are terrifying and this small ship ends up hearing they will be getting a human crew member and just fucking loose their shit with fear and then the dude comes on and is like "I'm your mechanic " and is pretty chill but also cool because all the different alien species have heard about human soldiers and how tough and resilient they can be
one of them asks and he's just like "oh yeah, my friend lost his leg when we where 5, now he has a cool prothstetic " and goes back to work with a horrified crew member becuase mother other races would flat out die with an injury like that at such a young age

OKAY SO I HAVE BEEN READING ALIEN MEETS A HUMAN AND GETS CONFUSED BY THEM/IS SCARED OF THEIR HUMAN CREW MATE THANKS TO TUMBLR

I think it would be fun to make it so humans are terrifying and this small ship ends up hearing they will be getting a human crew member and just fucking loose their shit with fear and then the dude comes on and is like "I'm your mechanic " and is pretty chill but also cool because all the different alien species have heard about human soldiers and how tough and resilient they can be
one of them asks and he's just like "oh yeah, my friend lost his leg when we where 5, now he has a cool prothstetic " and goes back to work with a horrified crew member becuase mother other races would flat out die with an injury like that at such a young age
I'm down lol 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back