What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Humans are the past, Monsters are future(RPing as a witch OC)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Mystery, Supernatural
I’m looking for someone to RP with! Someone who’s into multiple-paragraph threads and plotting! I don't like making up plots/ideas all by myself; I prefer to make the story and setting with my partner! I don't care what gender your character is, or who you're playing as. As long as you can do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences) and be very sociable while plotting you're welcome here! I'm not a picky role player but if you want to know my taste in genre. I can list my favorite to least favorite.

Here's my OC, the character I'll be playing. -MUSE LINK.- I will not play or make up any other characters. If you guys have any questions just PM me. I don't get notifications on here.

Small rules:
I recommend having a character(s) to play. I don't play or can't plot with characters based on the context. Meaning you must have canon or OCs to plot around. Not us making the plot then making the characters later.

I DON'T DO GENDER PAIRING NOR CARE FOR IT: This FXF, MXF or MXM thing. I use to RP on Tumblr and no one asked for these things. We go by the personality of a character(and writing style) to see if we'll be good partners or not. Best to say, I'm not a fan of this gender pairing thing. It's hard to find partners because of these requests. I like ALL gender pairings. (FXF, MXF, MXM and beyond) I don't care about gender, I care about personality. If you care about this then you have to read every bit of Info of my character. I don't want to spoil it but because of this gender request thing, I have to state this, I have to ruin the twist.

Favorite:
+Horror
+Fantasy(Since my muse is a witch, this is the default)
+Modern
+Sci-if
+Action
Least favorite: (keep note, this does not mean I won't do this type of RP. we can talk about it in PM)
-Romance
-Medieval Times
-War-themed
-slice of life

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)