• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
It's still open, though the IC is already up so you might have some catchup to do once your CS is in. I'm a little bit confused on what you mean by a reference to actual human history though, so just to make sure that we're both on the same page I'm gonna point out that this universe has the same human history as we already have. Earth as a whole isn't aware of aliens and it's functionally the same as our current Earth (aside from occassional abductions by aliens), the main difference between this RP and reality is the surrounding galaxy.
Ah so the thing I want to do is based on the dog the soviets sent into space Laika. I was thinking that maybe I could play as a Dog in space essentially, one that could have psionic powers from space anomalies or from experimentation.

Ah so the thing I want to do is based on the dog the soviets sent into space Laika. I was thinking that maybe I could play as a Dog in space essentially, one that could have psionic powers from space anomalies or from experimentation.
That sounds amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back