• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Humanoid warrior cats

MaesChaos

Hello! So late I have been on a "warrior cat" craze, and really wanted to go back into the universe again. But this time, I want the cats to be humanoid (or kemonomimi to be more precise. I can't live without the cute ears!). It gives a lot more possibilities too, in terms of weaponry. I do want to keep it at at "tribal stage" though in terms of timesetting.

If that premise sounds interesting to you, please read this:

- Please be 18+.
- I love OOC bantering, and doing headcanons, so chatty people would be delightful! I love talking.
- As an artist, it would be cool to meet other artists that also like to draw (and maybe share their old warrior cat drawings lol)
- Please have a discord. I don't mind rping on RPnation, but would prefer to chat on discord.
- It would be awesome if you like worldbuilding, so we could build upon this universe (humanoid tribal cats) together!
- I am not a native speaker, so please be mindful of that.

In terms of what I want for the rp:

- I am really into the genres romance, action, adventure, angst and fantasy. There will be fantasy for sure in this universe considering the StarClan.

- I loooove shipping and preferable more than one pairing! I can do any pairing, but I commonly explore gender identity in my oc's. I do like to find a partner that can do different characters/different casts.

- I also love family bonds and relations, so there is possibilities for making a full on family tree!

-I don't care for length, I prefer much more quality than quantity. 1-2 paragraph is enough for me, but I don't mind writing more myself. I like to match my partners length.

I think that is it! Just pm me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back