• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern humanoid animal tribal ninja

alexis the furry

the fox ninja
races are animal people so called "furries" any kind can be used. and humans. of course. the world is like earth but the jungles are bigger and the deserts are gone ( no deserts) as for plains they expand for miles farther then before. the ocean is free of ninja' though due to the fact no one can breathe under it. there are no turtle ninja too. ( too bad tmnt fans you are not allowed xD ) the size is just 1 feet smaller then normal humans. ( they are taller then humans depending on animal too.)

no centaurs as in horse people not logical

there are four kingdoms as in four tribes

the feline which is ruled by two parties. each control half of it the lion and the tiger

the kanine is ruled by the wolfs the deputies are the coyotes and the foxes ( fox master is taken by me)

this is like a master apprentice rp. so for each animal species there are two ninja master and apprentice.

so reserve your role

kanine;

fox;

master: me

apprentice:

wolf;

master: shura

apprentice:

( will fill out more depending on what the animals people choose)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided to go with a raccoon ^^

*also is there a character limit?*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back