• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Humanization {ACCEPTING}

Shadowfall

Freshly cut.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• The world is changing.

Few could fathom that the everchanging flux of technology would be the downfall of the human race, of the power over one's will. But that is the price to pay for knowledge, the abuse of power. It all started when the proper tech that allowed scientists to poke into the human brain safely, and drop little implants to Empower the Individual. That was the slogan for Syndico, a spiritual successor to Sony, which had it's assets dispersed after a company-wide fraud that involved the destruction of varying phones whilst clients were using them. The power of technology had overrun the world, for better or worse. Cybernetics were taking off, and with Syndico's new developments, cyborgs of the future have become integrated with the present. Transhumanists began to praise the future, and DC fans began to take cosplaying as one of their favorite heroes to the next level. Booyah.
    full

That all changed once the powers of the world realized how they could wield the world in their hands if they used this technology correctly. People bending to their agenda for whatever purposes they might desire. Of course, to gain these resources would take some large amount of currency. But as the year of 2045 became 2077, progress was inevitable. The nations of the world had splintered, fractured, many countries fell to communism, terrorism, martial law or worse. Countries found ways to destroy their populace's resistance to complete and total control of their lives, much like the tolitarian control of North Korea by the misuse of augments. Client side connections were rerouted to government controlled servers, and stolen of their will, their identity.

full

Now, Syndico wishes to reconcile. Recently, Syndico has thrown open it's doors to the public for a small fee, small being relative. The few able to pay for it in these environments are sent into 'Hubs', little pods where the body rests and the mind is engaged.

Nobody knows what's in these hubs, but the advertisements that manage to be seen by the populace state that they will free the mind, and strengthen the will. However, it might take a few years to do so, but time passes quite quickly within the hubs, so the few that enter the potentially dangerous facilities happen to be young people who have their whole lives ahead of them.

And that's where you arrive. You have found your way into a hub for some reason or another, and you're being sent in to cure whatever affliction you may or may not have. Soon, you will be whisked away into the nether realm or something. Nobody had no idea as to what it might be inside there, but everyone is more than willing to plunge into the unknown.

Dare to hop in?

Coded by Devious Dilbert

NEW FRIEND, YOU DIDN'T JOIN THE WOLFO RP, SO JOIN THIS ONE PLEASE. THE GM IS A CUTE BOI. BunBun BunBun ALSO, I NEVER DID ADD YOU ON KIK, DO YOU HAVE A SNAPCHAT INSTEAD BABE?

NEW FRIEND, YOU DIDN'T JOIN THE WOLFO RP, SO JOIN THIS ONE PLEASE. THE GM IS A CUTE BOI. BunBun BunBun ALSO, I NEVER DID ADD YOU ON KIK, DO YOU HAVE A SNAPCHAT INSTEAD BABE?
Whoops, sorry. I got sidetracked on irl. My kik is bakingshizznits

I do like a cute boi. I'll post my character tonight.

Shadowfall Shadowfall it's you again! Hello! Looks interesting! I'll give it a good shot, at least, if that's alright. I'm up for something I don't know...

Also FINE DILBERT. I'LL JOIN. JUST TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK.
I AM CO-GM OF THIS ONE TOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA. MY INFLUENCE IS SPREADING. ALSO, I MUST POST FOR TSU SOON OH NO

PERSUADE DOUGH WITH YOUR SEX CHARM TO MAKE HIM JOIN

I AM CO-GM OF THIS ONE TOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA. MY INFLUENCE IS SPREADING. ALSO, I MUST POST FOR TSU SOON OH NO

PERSUADE DOUGH WITH YOUR SEX CHARM TO MAKE HIM JOIN

Shhhh don't talk about the sex charm - I want everyone who doesn't know me to think I'm truly the suave and sexy guy you thought I was!

Ahem, Shadowfall Shadowfall what sort of 'afflictions' would there be? Are they medical or physical? Or psychological? I'm just wondering, curious about what's truly happening here.

Shhhh don't talk about the sex charm - I want everyone who doesn't know me to think I'm truly the suave and sexy guy you thought I was!

Ahem, Shadowfall Shadowfall what sort of 'afflictions' would there be? Are they medical or physical? Or psychological? I'm just wondering, curious about what's truly happening here.
Afflictions, they're technically medical, but more psychological. They're on the second tab of the thing where I describe two.

Afflictions, they're technically medical, but more psychological. They're on the second tab of the thing where I describe two.

Thanks, just reading them now. It's got a nice feel to it, this roleplay, I'm quite excited... I'm always interested in psychological conditions, so inflicted conditions is really quite interesting. It'll be cool to see what sort of afflictions other people come up with too.

Thanks, just reading them now. It's got a nice feel to it, this roleplay, I'm quite excited... I'm always interested in psychological conditions, so inflicted conditions is really quite interesting. It'll be cool to see what sort of afflictions other people come up with too.
I am incredibly excited to see what type of back story people come up with, what country they hail from, the state the said country is in, how the malignant aug came to be, all of that fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back