• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BoomersAndMash

Hibernate and vibe
30 years ago humanity had been shook to the core. A force of unknown breached into this dimension, unleashing forces that were up until just stories and fairytales. This incident was called "The Gate" and it had brought about it supernatural beings from all across the imagination. From those that humans have heard of like that of vampires and werewolves, to the more uncommon as that of the neko and fairy dragon. All beings had crossed the gate and into human world. It seemed as though everything stood still, the heavens above and hell below watched with baited breath to see who would strike first. Humans were known to be fearful of what they did not know and the supernatural had been preserved as having god like complex to take over those that were weak.

But by some stroke of luck nether side attacked. Leaders from all sides came together to work out peace, it seemed as though the supernatural were just as confused as the humans and were in no position to start a war. Excluding a small few who had voiced their ideals of taking over the lands and ruling them with iron fist, they were quickly squelched by the majority. No, peace was what was brought upon the humans and supernatural. It seemed as though things would be good.

And it would have been good if those small few who had the ideals of ruling the lands and the humans had been taken seriously. Though they were ignored and pushed aside by the rest of their brothers and sisters they saw that working together they could create a faction that could indeed bring about their ways, bring about the uprising of supernatural and ruling over humanity. Breaking away from the rest of their pack those who wanted nothing more than domination created a new faction. They called themselves The Coven.

This was then how Athena was created, a government organization with trained humans and supernatural that are to keep an eye on everything that is going on and to keep any Coven activities down. Some see Athena as heroes, some see them as overstepping lines. It depends on who you ask though. For the most part Athena has kept humanity and supernatural at peace from both Coven and each other.

With Athena taking on the bigger targets another program was created, Bounties. Smaller targets that couldn't be bothered by Athena were handled by guns for hire, or Hunters as they like to be called. Law enforcement from towns or city are allowed to place bounties on any rogue supernatural that is causing harm and a Hunter can take the bounty. There have been times where Coven have been placed on as a bounty due to the town being too small and unable to wait for Athena to reach them.

It's been 30 years now, 30 years of new rules, new cities, new lives and new ways to go. However what remains the same is that The Coven remains a threat and their time for an uprising is coming.

===================================================================================================================================================

Hello everyone! If this RP seems familiar to you I had created it two months ago. It was going well but life sort of takes over and the RP petered out. I wanted to bring it back to life and also give anyone new a chance to join up. If you are returning from the first Humanity Stands feel free to bring your characters back, or if you wish to make new characters you are more than welcome to. The setting will be changed and not take place in the desert.

Other then that I do have some ground rules to place down for this RP so please read them:

1. Respect each other
2. I understand life get's in the way, I myself have a full time job and do other things outside of work. If you are going to be gone for an extended time please DM me to let me know.
3. Follow the ToS that is placed in RP Nation. I will not budge on this.
4. There will absolutely be no instant kills on characters in this RP. You must first gain permission from the character owner to kill them off.
5. Absolutely no god moding when it comes to powers. Each person/super natural has to have a weakness and can not deflect incoming attacks like Superman.
6. IF you are using a canon character from a show/game/media please ensure that they are not overpowered, as stated in rule 5. I want to keep this RP balanced.

RULES WILL BE UPDATED IF NEED BE

CHARACTER SHEET:

MAIN:

OOC:

Greetings all!

We are in desperate need of members for this RP. If you are interested in joining let me know and if you want to be caught up just DM me! Always open and always willing to have any skill level of role play!

Wonderful! If you would like to post a character go ahead and post one in the character sheets. If you have any questions please let me know. As of now Carnage has just been returned to the Coven after his display of destruction. Steel's characters are back at Athena's HQ. I'm about to make a post myself soon.

Seems the main rp already has quite a few messages in them.
Im incredibly interested in your rp, and I love idea of it.
Though are you lot already decently deep in your story?

Seems the main rp already has quite a few messages in them.
Im incredibly interested in your rp, and I love idea of it.
Though are you lot already decently deep in your story?
We actually aren't that deep in. What happened was that Carnage attacked, causing a massive amount of damage but was finally taken back by The Coven. Steel's two other characters, James and Nescura are back at the Athena base where Nescura is informing the director as to what has happened. Keep in mind, the director is just a fill in so if anyone wants that role you are more than happy to have it.

My character Harper is trying to get back to her apartment, she's injured from Carnage, though not as bad as James but her wound isn't healing. Aguruth is disappointed in Carnage and is now trying to make a deal with him to keep the mass destruction at bay until they are ready to strike.

I hope this clears things up and we are more than happy to have you apart of the RP.

We actually aren't that deep in. What happened was that Carnage attacked, causing a massive amount of damage but was finally taken back by The Coven. Steel's two other characters, James and Nescura are back at the Athena base where Nescura is informing the director as to what has happened. Keep in mind, the director is just a fill in so if anyone wants that role you are more than happy to have it.

My character Harper is trying to get back to her apartment, she's injured from Carnage, though not as bad as James but her wound isn't healing. Aguruth is disappointed in Carnage and is now trying to make a deal with him to keep the mass destruction at bay until they are ready to strike.

I hope this clears things up and we are more than happy to have you apart of the RP.
Ah! I gotcha!
I'll look closer into the rp and everything and come up with a character, hopefully I can join in on the action soon. I love the concept you've got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back