• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He's gonna move now.
The Joker Lol GIF

Working on the lore page right now. Trying to trim up some of the fat to make it easy but understandable so everyone is on the same page.

Well, first I need to know what's happening at ma's diner currently, and for at least 1 person, though preferably multiple to react to Shatter's appearance

Well, first I need to know what's happening at ma's diner currently, and for at least 1 person, though preferably multiple to react to Shatter's appearance
Neo character was waiting for Silver to show up. Silver and Casey have been injected with a serum that have given them elemental powers and are being tested right now by the dragons. Harper had gotten in the middle of it and showed up before Silver did and tried to stop The Hive from causing any more damage, not realizing she had bitten off more than she could chew when going against Galadriel. She was taken down quickly by the angel but not killed, instead has now become another test subject to The Hive.

Silver is on her way over to Ma's Diner to confront the dragon. She doesn't know what has conspired yet.

So I was writing all the lore stuff out and then my laptop crashed and none of the stuff was backed up because I didn't save it as a draft. It's midnight now and I'm beyond frustrated at this event. I will indeed work on it tomorrow but until then if anyone has any questions as to what is going on please feel free to post them here, or DM me personally.

With that said I'm going to bed to just block out the event of what has taken place and march forward tomorrow.
Cat Kitty GIF by good-night

She tried. I'm thinking she hides this new ability. Doesn't want others to know she got injected and was wrong of going alone.
Sure but Galadriel just told her these new powers could certainly help destroy the most powerful dragon and save everyone

Cyber Angel, Galadriel (Cypher). A skilled technomancer, she's at Ma's dinner with Psychic Vampire Verónica (Diasomnia) and her 3 familiar bunny girls

Sure but Galadriel just told her these new powers could certainly help destroy the most powerful dragon and save everyone
Oh she'll use them indeed. She wants to stop the dragon. I think she's trying to figure out what happened and is also ashamed of being taken down so easily.

Oh she'll use them indeed. She wants to stop the dragon. I think she's trying to figure out what happened and is also ashamed of being taken down so easily.
What did she expect? xD Like... honestly, i think Val would have got a better chance since she's a demon

What did she expect? xD Like... honestly, i think Val would have got a better chance since she's a demon
It's a pride thing. Harper is a touch prideful and also she doesn't want Val to get hurt. She doesn't know the true power that Val has yet and still sees her as a rookie. So she thought she stood a better chance in the fight. Also she wants to show that werewolves are not on the low end of the supernatural food chain. Which, she sort of failed at just now. lol.

It's a pride thing. Harper is a touch prideful and also she doesn't want Val to get hurt. She doesn't know the true power that Val has yet and still sees her as a rookie. So she thought she stood a better chance in the fight. Also she wants to show that werewolves are not on the low end of the supernatural food chain. Which, she sort of failed at just now. lol.
xD

Soon you dogs will see the hive is giving you a fighting chance uwu

Hm, kinda want to give Jesse a moment to issue orders before Val does her next action. Or should I just have Val beat feet to the diner at this point?

Hm, kinda want to give Jesse a moment to issue orders before Val does her next action. Or should I just have Val beat feet to the diner at this point?
Hmm, it's really up to you. I know Jesse just got back after a family emergency and a lot has happened. But again totally your call. I think I'll post both my characters tomorrow so that way if anyone post tonight or tomorrow before I get out of work it gives everyone a chance to coordinate around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back