• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will be making a new character tomorrow, Coven gargoyle to help move the Coven along. Also I'm not against putting Harper through the ringer too. So let's have some fun. Also I have something big to share tomorrow.
Nickelodeon Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Something big? 0:

Same. If there’s interactions that require smaller posts too we could compile those so we don’t jam up the bigger RP, if y’all want.

edit: aight, Silver is up! Farron I’ll work on in the mornin’.

Last edited:
Have you ever used it before?
i do have discord, i just prefer not to use it too much. This site is way more convenient to me as i don't have the app in my phone nor 24/7 internet (By this i mean, i would have to use it in the pc anyways and if i'm already using the pc i might as well open rpnation)

i do have discord, i just prefer not to use it too much. This site is way more convenient to me as i don't have the app in my phone nor 24/7 internet (By this i mean, i would have to use it in the pc anyways and if i'm already using the pc i might as well open rpnation)
Fair enough.

Silver- Silver- Alright, put up my post. LMK you think Farron would have done something that would have changed something in there. I can edit if need be.

Neo Alice Neo Alice Should I wait to respond to the dragons scene or should I include it in Farron’s post? I ask cuz we should probably wait for a few more replies and also cuz I’m wondering if that was the timeskip you wanted.

Silver- Silver- Hey, sorry if it was a little confusing, but Vic wears leather robes over his chitin (Which is his skin/skeleton, being a spider-thing). Those leather robes are what he handed her. He can't remove his chitin :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back