• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Evening all! I'm here but waiting for Neo post and then I'll do my post. Hope everyone is well!

EDIT: I think I'll post quickly and then I'm going to get off.

Last edited:
Alright going to bed guys. Also if you're wondering why the sheriffs aren't going out to stop the fight, well as the old saying goes "We don't get paid enough to deal with that." And do you blame em? I mean I wouldn't go out and break up a fight between two werewolves and one demon holding a shotgun. lol

So in case someone is wondering what the serums are... i'm not telling! Muahahahahaha

Casey can go through an evolution/mutation that will allow him to use Pyrokinesis, In a similar way Silver can do the same to gain Criokinesis. These are Psychic Abilities that work like magic (In the sense that you can create the element out of nowhere, not just control it) but don't use mana, just your psychic energy and therefore aren't bound to regular weaknesess of magic. Of course, creating the element is more exhausting than just controling it to balance things out

This is of course optional, i'm not forcing you to take your characters in a different path that the one you choose. If you want you can just go through a fever and that's it, your body will just reject the serum, as easy as that.

Last edited:
Ooh, cool! I think imma wait for Casey’s post before doing Farron’s but I’ll def be writing up one for Silver soon.

Also question, Neo Alice Neo Alice how do the serums benefit The Hive?

Ooh, cool! I think imma wait for Casey’s post before doing Farron’s but I’ll def be writing up one for Silver soon.

Also question, Neo Alice Neo Alice how do the serums benefit The Hive?

My, my, asking a woman's secrets all of the sudden u//w//u

Well, let's do something, you're the Athena Agent. Make your case, create a theory, if you show me how far your reasoning can go i might tell you 7u7

LOL, fair enough.
I’m thinking that the serums will having something to do linking their minds (as the post spoke briefly about) but maybe it’ll also have sumn to do with Ophelia’s desire to create an evolutionary mixture of supernaturals and humans for her utopia?

LOL, fair enough.
I’m thinking that the serums will having something to do linking their minds (as the post spoke briefly about) but maybe it’ll also have sumn to do with Ophelia’s desire to create an evolutionary mixture of supernaturals and humans for her utopia?

Good, just keep in mind that's not known information in the roleplay so Farron can't figure it out

Harper: NO FANCY MOVES, THIS IS A SERIOUS OCCUPATION AND ANY MISSTEP COULD END UP WITH YOU DEAD
Val: lol action movies go brrrrrr

Also Harper: My truck! She just ripped the wheel dash off my truck! If I could yell I would be fuming right now!

You want to upset her, you just did. By hurting her truck and now doing flashy moves. Oh and pushing her truck to the limit.

Last edited:

Silver- Silver- Harper is an ex Athena agent who disobeyed a direct order in a mission and left. Basically abandoning the organization without being pardon. I'm thinking Farron have heard of her maybe?

Also Harper: My truck! She just ripped the wheel dash off my truck! If I could yell I would be fuming right now!

You want to upset her, you just did. By hurting her truck and now doing flashy moves. Oh and pushing her truck to the limit.

Hey, Val would be disappointed if her spy/cowboy cop adventures didn't include at LEAST some yelling at by DA CHIEF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back