• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh dang it, I'd never posted here so I wasn't getting alerts. Also hurrah for randomly waking up in the middle of the night with your laptop still on ><.

I'm just curious, how many of you consider yourselves magic enough to be picked up by the magic sniffer?
If yes, what do you want to smell like? Unless you want me to make it up of course.

I'd go with the traditional scents of brimstone and ash.

Sorry guys, my brain is dying tonight. I'm gonna get some sleep but I will post tomorrow. Enjoying the RP with you all though!

Silver and Farron are up! Had to tweak some old CS's to fit this RP, lol. I hope they're good enough.

They're perfect. I'm reading them now and am working on replying to the RP forum too. Just gotta get my music. going. But to have another werewolf is gonna be fun.

Heh, thank ya. I'll start working on posts for them as well in a bit, esp after I read any new posts I may have missed.
Edit: Also, if anyone wants to do relations [such as they know my character or have met them in the past] sort of thing, we can do that as well. Just lmk.

Last edited:
Yahhah Yahhah
Sorry about relatively long time between postings. Busy end of week. I should be able to post more this coming week.

Thank ya, Minx <3 Nava's FC is a famous singer, no? Also I'm curious about her Dryad lineage.
I know her as a model but she might be a singer! And yeah, I really like Spiderwick magical creatures growing up so I got that idea from there haha. I am also mixed so I thought it would be cool for my character to be mixed with human and supernatural

Oh wait, I recognize her now. She's sumn.. Rodriguez?
Sounds familiar as heck but great choice! :3
Also I forgot I didn't finish my post for Farron so I'mma get on that after I eat.

Oh wait, I recognize her now. She's sumn.. Rodriguez?
Sounds familiar as heck but great choice! :3
Also I forgot I didn't finish my post for Farron so I'mma get on that after I eat.
Yes! Tashi Rodriguez I believe. Lately been trying to embrace my own freckles and skin color more and I thought hey, she's got some beautiful freckles too, and so I used her for Nava. And thanks! And cool, Imma prolly head to bed soon but looking forward to reading it in the morning :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back