• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Day is going fine. About to start writing out another post after I am certain about what I want to write.

Yes Cat Girls! ☺️ Also let me know if any of my characters have too many weapons or if any of my characters weapons are too OP? ☺️
I will indeed let you know if that is the case. I'm a very easy going person and have told everyone else that I like to see where things go. This is my first RP that I'm running here so there will be some bumps in the road.

Also Yahhah Yahhah I'm happy to hear that. I'm really enjoying everyone's characters and how things are turning out. Seems like everyone is having fun.

I'm just curious, how many of you consider yourselves magic enough to be picked up by the magic sniffer?
If yes, what do you want to smell like? Unless you want me to make it up of course.
Didn't notice this when it was posted.

Hemlock would probably smell like something magic. Not sure exactly what. Maybe a bunch of confusing smells due to all the magic and magic components she messes with.

Are Cat girls magical enough? If so Kitty would probably smell like Coffee and Bacon and just generally food from the Diner and if cats have a smell then also cat smell, Ember would probably smell like Alcohol and a Campfire, and Absinthe would probably smell like some sort of Poison and Death ☠️

There’s too much dialoging, can I get a summary as to what is happening so far? 😂

Right now Val and Harper are in the back talking, Val wants to be Harpers partner and be trained. Yah character is starting to talk to Pac's character at the front of the diner. Aur seems to be around but just waiting to see what happens. 111Min has just come in and is sitting alone also seeming to see what happens. That's just a quick synopsis. I could be wrong on what some characters are doing.

Ok folks, almost midnight here. Should of been asleep long ago because of work. Will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful night everyone!

Sorry guys I don't know what to do in this RP anymore so I'm afraid I have to quit...see y'all around

I kinda wanna get through the initial conversation with Hemlock. Maybe we could stage an encounter with Ember if/when they go after the vampire?

Yeah, Casey doesn’t have anything to worry about if he’s just in it for the money because Ember doesn’t care about the money, she’s just looking for information and to avenge her parents

Well, we are all making this up as we go. Maybe Suvius knows something? I've already established that Suvius has ties to the Coven, which is why Athena wants him alive. Maybe Ember goes after him at the same time as Casey and Hemlock without either party knowing? Could make for an interesting encounter. But that's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back