• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey everybody, sorry I haven't posted in a couple days I've been busy the past week or so.

I think I'mma wait for Casey before posting for Farron? Just cuz I'm not 100% sure what I'd have her do for a good-sized post rn.

Afternoon folks! Gonna be working on the lore since a lot has happened and well, got some exciting things happening that involve this RP. Will go into more details about that at a later date. :coolshades:

Hello! I was wondering if I could join.
Looking at the characters sheet, it seems like hunters are full up, so I was thinking of creating an Athena character.
The basic idea is that my guy is a spider-folk supernatural working for Athena, that was involved in an operation that went south. His teammates agreed that he didn't do anything wrong, but what happened was kind of a bad look for him and Athena as a whole, and they needed to get him out of dodge for a while, so he is being sent to the small town of Hartfield to 'keep an eye out' for possible Coven activity. Realistically, he expects to go there and lay low for a while. This is basically punishment detail.

Hello! I was wondering if I could join.
Looking at the characters sheet, it seems like hunters are full up, so I was thinking of creating an Athena character.
The basic idea is that my guy is a spider-folk supernatural working for Athena, that was involved in an operation that went south. His teammates agreed that he didn't do anything wrong, but what happened was kind of a bad look for him and Athena as a whole, and they needed to get him out of dodge for a while, so he is being sent to the small town of Hartfield to 'keep an eye out' for possible Coven activity. Realistically, he expects to go there and lay low for a while. This is basically punishment detail.
I'm all for that. Sounds like my character but instead of her staying in Athena she was like "Screw em, I'm out." I'm all for your character and can't wait to see him. Also I'm working on the lore sheet so that way you're not lost, unless you feel caught up already. Things have calmed down in town after The Hive attacked. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or post them here. We are all more than happy to help. :)

I'm all for that. Sounds like my character but instead of her staying in Athena she was like "Screw em, I'm out." I'm all for your character and can't wait to see him. Also I'm working on the lore sheet so that way you're not lost, unless you feel caught up already. Things have calmed down in town after The Hive attacked. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or post them here. We are all more than happy to help. :)
Awesome! Yes, lore pages would definitely be handy. I've read the ones you have posted already, but haven't had a chance to go over too much of the RP itself just yet.
So, should I make a character sheet? I'm pretty (completely) new to this whole forum RP thing so I'm not sure how this normally goes down.

Awesome! Yes, lore pages would definitely be handy. I've read the ones you have posted already, but haven't had a chance to go over too much of the RP itself just yet.
So, should I make a character sheet? I'm pretty (completely) new to this whole forum RP thing so I'm not sure how this normally goes down.
Of course you can. I have a link to the character sheet up top so go ahead and make your character. The lore page is almost done being updated. Feel free to browse through it.

Heyo, made my first post. I tried to do the mention thing, but it seemed to blow up into a mess of tags when I copy-pasted it. How are you supposed to do that properly?

Should I respond, or would it be better to wait for some other people to resolve their stuff first? Seems like a lot of people just got to the diner.
(Also, thanks Neo Alice Neo Alice )

Okay sounds good, I'll try to keep it shorter.
Edit: Apparently I lied...

Last edited:
Hey, everyone. I've posted my first... well, post. Good luck finding it because I need moderator approval again. Apparently, I'm spam. Anyways, it only took a couple hours last time, so hopefully it will be up for your reading enjoyment soon. xD

I hope it comes up soon. Anyways guys, I will post tomorrow. Just figuring out how to have Harper react with everyone. Going to get some rest but happy to see new members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back