• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry that I haven’t really been around with updates. I was mostly waiting to see if Jesse was gonna post but then work swamped me and I’ve kinda lost motivation for this RP, tbh. 😔
It's understandable. Things have seemed to slowed down. I understand with work and real life as stated before.

I'm not sure if you guys want to reboot it or keep going but I would love feed back.

Good vibes to all.

I'm not closing the thread folks. The RP is still open so please if you have an idea for a reply you are more than welcome to reply. I really want to see this RP thrive and it is getting interesting. Again if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them here or DM me.

I don't want to say that this RP is dead. So instead whoever is still interested in this RP please post and let me know. I am to do a redo thread soon. Which means new setting but same plot. Also if you wish to redo your characters (IE use OC's/Characters from TV, Video Games, Movies, Comics, movies, books or anything that I have missed) you may do so. Keep your eyes on the OOC thread as I will be using this to keep in touch with anyone who is still interested in this RP. There will be some changes done too, as in I'm working on pacing of my own post so it's not taking 5 pages to do one action.

Any questions, thoughts or suggestions my DM's are open too. Thank you all for sticking around. <3

I don't want to say that this RP is dead. So instead whoever is still interested in this RP please post and let me know. I am to do a redo thread soon. Which means new setting but same plot. Also if you wish to redo your characters (IE use OC's/Characters from TV, Video Games, Movies, Comics, movies, books or anything that I have missed) you may do so. Keep your eyes on the OOC thread as I will be using this to keep in touch with anyone who is still interested in this RP. There will be some changes done too, as in I'm working on pacing of my own post so it's not taking 5 pages to do one action.

Any questions, thoughts or suggestions my DM's are open too. Thank you all for sticking around. <3
Still interested.

Noted on you two. I'm hoping to do a revamp soon. Been a little busy with work these this week but I'll be keeping you all posted as promised.

As I'm still moving and likely will have some other things coming my way, I think I'll drop for the redo. Best of luck with the revamp, guys.

I'm still alive and insterested

Good to know. I'm planning on redoing this RP hopefully this weekend. Just been letting work finish up before going on the two week break.

The new character sheet and OOC thread has been created. Links are here:

The new character sheet and OOC thread has been created. Links are here:

Amazing.

So any fandom allowed (with limitations)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back