• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Human Happy Tree Friends Roleplay?

Krampus

Santa's Shadow
Anyone? X3 No, it wouldn't be nearly as violent as the show, and they'd also be human. And, because I feel like it, they'll be highschool students :D

I just want to see how they'd interact without dying all the time, every episode X3 To join, give info below :D

Don't consider joining if you can't post more than two healthy paragraphs though.

Name, age, sexuality, crush

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Relationships :3

-Flaky has a crush on Flippy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Family/Relations: (yes, I'll allow them to have kids, if we ever get that far into rp xD )

-??? + ??? = Shify and Lifty, who are brothers

~~~List of HTF~~~

Cuddles~

Lumpy~

Giggles~

Toothy~ (@Krampus)

Disco Bear~

Cro-Marmot~

Flaky~ (@Krampus)

Flippy~

Handy~

Lammy~

Truffles~

Lifty~

Shifty~

Mime~

The Mole~

Nutty~

Petunia~

Russel~

Sniffles~

Splendid~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Flaky, 17 years old, Heterosexual, has a crush on Flaky

large.jpg

Toothy, 18 years old, Homosexual, crush TBR

Toothy_(HTF)_600_895455.jpg

I still can. To join, just post a name and picture, age, sexuality and if they like someone or not :3

Name:

Nutty

Male

Sexuality:

Omnisexual

Crush:

Candy

None

Appearance:

imageproxy.jpg

Personality:

Nutty is a hyperactive guy who just can't sit still. He giggles constantly which some consider creepy or at least anybody that doesn't know him does and usually has a dopey smile on his face. He always has to have something with sugar every few minutes or so or he tends to go a little bit crazy if he doesn't. He'll do just about anything for sweets (though he hasn't gotten to a point where he has thought to murder someone...yet) and tends to slow down a bit with his hyperactivity but still whoever keeps him away from what he wants has to deal with the resulting craziness. Also he has a habit of picking up  habits to add to his list of addictions when he can obtain the forbidden sweets he desires.

All sweet things

Comedy

Friendly people,

Mostly anybody who will give him sugar

Gaming

Sugar

Dislikes:

Shifty and Lifty

Cuddles

Not being able to get any candy

Finishing his sweets

Getting denied sugar or anything really

When someone says he has a  ''addiction problem''

Other:

He's always seen with candy sticking to him.

Name:

Petunia

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Crush:

Handy

Appearance:

imageproxy-1.jpg

Personality:

Petunia is a kind and usually helpful girl with a knack for cleaning. She can't stand dirt or disorganized things which is why she holds some dislike for Nutty and actually starts feeling sick whenever she is around something that needscleaning. She begins to hyperventilate when and has  actually passed out a few times due to her need for everything to be neat and tidy. Though when she is not worrying about keeping everything spotless she loves to have tea parties and has recently been into fashion. She is a bit of a stick in the mud at times because of her disorder but once you get past that she can be rather appealing.

Organization

Mime

Handy

Giggles

Cleanliness

Air Fresheners

Dolls

Dislikes:

Disco Bear

Flippy

When things aren't tidy

Bugs that are bigger than a quarter

Germs

Dirt

Other:

She is a avid poker player and is  actually good at it

@Krampus (I kind of created these two before I realized that you might of not been doing this anymore so I had been using the previous CS sheet. I hope that's okay.)

It's fine x3 Now I'll get to work on making joining forms for mine again. Can you go ahead and post a starter? :3

Name

Lifty

Male

Sexuality

Bisexual

Crush

Shifty

Did you hear something 'cause I sure didn't

Appearance

Happy.Tree.Friends.full.457484.jpg

---------------------------------

Name

Flippy

Male

Sexuality

Homosexual

Crush

Splendid

Appearance

large.jpg

Name:
Splendid

Male

Sexuality:

Bi-curious

Crush:

JUSTICE!!!

Appearance:

Splendid.(HTF).full.869588.jpg

Personality:

Splendid is..well splendid he is always there to lend a helping hand to those in need and would willingly go out of his way to do whatever it takes to get whatever it is that the person needs done one way or the other. Splendid can just as easily get very tired of his ventures of trying to help those in need you will on occasion see him gripe and moan about how good deeds can be a pain in the neck and how he needs a vacation, how ever despite this he is seen time and time again helping out from armed robberies to even getting someones cat from a tree...though his impatience likely hinders these efforts.

Cooking, Relaxing, Reading, Justice

Dislikes:

Lifty, Shifty, The Mole, Splendont

Other:

Works at The Daily Acorn (Or planet??) Usually wears glasses to hide his identity.

Anyone? X3 No, it wouldn't be nearly as violent as the show, and they'd also be human. And, because I feel like it, they'll be highschool students :D

I just want to see how they'd interact without dying all the time, every episode X3 To join, give info below :D

Don't consider joining if you can't post more than two healthy paragraphs though.

Name, age, sexuality, crush

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Relationships :3

-Flaky has a crush on Flippy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Family/Relations: (yes, I'll allow them to have kids, if we ever get that far into rp xD )

-??? + ??? = Shify and Lifty, who are brothers

~~~List of HTF~~~

Cuddles~

Lumpy~

Giggles~

Toothy~ (@Krampus)

Disco Bear~

Cro-Marmot~

Flaky~ (@Krampus)

Flippy~

Handy~

Lammy~