Name: Hugo Plunkett

Sexuality: Work

Race: God 

Image/Description:

(i’ll do a drawing later ;v;;)

tumblr_mzpvdrPyyd1swwx3co5_250.pngtumblr_mzpvdrPyyd1swwx3co3_250.png

God Name: Hermes

08ba2d194acd72f45336993566af0675.jpg

God Details: one of the 12 Olympian Gods and was god of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, and border crossings, guide to the Underworld. He was the second youngest Olympian god of the Greeks. 

Groups: Company’s ambassador

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral 

Personality: cunning, sweet-tempered, restless, compassionate, jealous

Backstory: TBA

Powers:  (fixed)

• Enhanced Speed: Duh. This power allows said god to run at the speed of sound when at full capacity (770 mph) This also allows the god to attack with enhanced speed, using the momentum of his body to deliver crushing blows.  
  • Hypnotic Charm: Due to being a fast talker and a patron god of con men, the god possessing Hermes' powers are able to place weak-minded humans under a 'trance', in which they will obey all that the god says to an extent.

• Wing Manifestation: I like this. Most people think that Hermes had winged sandals, but he actually had wings on his heels.
  • Summon Caduceus: This ability allows said god to summon Hermes' staff, the Caduceus, a staff with sharp metal wings, as well as two venomous snakes wrapped around it. Not only let the holder fly to a certain extent, but due to the sharp metal wings, it can be used as an axe. The holder is also able to command the two snakes to do the god's bidding.

Skills: 

• Polyglotism
  • Strong memory 

Hobbies:

Pet Peeves: 

Quotes: 

Theme Music:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, a couple things on your character's powers.

Teleportation: Meh. In my honest opinion, I feel that this is not the right power for Hermes. Only gods like Janus or Iris should have this power.

Wing Manifestation: I like this. Most people think that Hermes had winged sandals, but he actually had wings on his heels.

Telepathy: Once again, this one is kinda iffy. I don't really see how this relates to Hermes.

Here are some powers I feel you could use, or replace some of the ones I critiqued:

Enhanced Speed: Duh. This power allows said god to run at the speed of sound when at full capacity (770 mph) This also allows the god to attack with enhanced speed, using the momentum of his body to deliver crushing blows.

Hypnotic Charm: Due to being a fast talker and a patron god of con men, the god possessing Hermes' powers are able to place weak-minded humans under a 'trance', in which they will obey all that the god says to an extent.

Summon Caduceus: This ability allows said god to summon Hermes' staff, the Caduceus, a staff with sharp metal wings, as well as two venomous snakes wrapped around it. Not only let the holder fly to a certain extent, but due to the sharp metal wings, it can be used as an axe. The holder is also able to command the two snakes to do the god's bidding.

Okay, a couple things on your character's powers.

Teleportation: Meh. In my honest opinion, I feel that this is not the right power for Hermes. Only gods like Janus or Iris should have this power.

Wing Manifestation: I like this. Most people think that Hermes had winged sandals, but he actually had wings on his heels.

Telepathy: Once again, this one is kinda iffy. I don't really see how this relates to Hermes.

Here are some powers I feel you could use, or replace some of the ones I critiqued:

Enhanced Speed: Duh. This power allows said god to run at the speed of sound when at full capacity (770 mph) This also allows the god to attack with enhanced speed, using the momentum of his body to deliver crushing blows.

Hypnotic Charm: Due to being a fast talker and a patron god of con men, the god possessing Hermes' powers are able to place weak-minded humans under a 'trance', in which they will obey all that the god says to an extent.

Summon Caduceus: This ability allows said god to summon Hermes' staff, the Caduceus, a staff with sharp metal wings, as well as two venomous snakes wrapped around it. Not only let the holder fly to a certain extent, but due to the sharp metal wings, it can be used as an axe. The holder is also able to command the two snakes to do the god's bidding.

Users who are viewing this thread