• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Huge thread. Come check it out lots available for everyone

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hey everyone so Im pulling up all my previous threads. Some of what I posts are genres I like and fandoms so if you have any ideas for them let me know. I don’t expect you to read all of this since it’s pretty big. Edit *If you’re wanting platonic relationships let me know as I’m always down for them*

About me
-I’m 18
-I tend to main guys, but can do girls as a side character
-I’m fine with doing multiples characters as long as you do to, some have exceptions
-I like ooc, but it isn’t required and I have a hard time starting it since I’m shy
-I’m one of the captains of my school swim team, just a fun fact

Rules

They need to be done, sooo here we go
-at the very least two lines per response
-at least one or two replies per day (can negotiate easily)
-Don’t like something just say
-tell me your rules if any

That’s all I can think of since I’m simple and hate being strict when things are for fun

Genres

-Fantasy

-Modern fantasy

-Adventure

-Romance

-Slice of life kinda

Fandoms!

So we’re at fandoms yay! I’ll post plots in it’s own section

-Bleach

-Rwby

-Rise of the shield hero

-Voltro

-Bnha (kinda)

-Fairytail(need to finish)

-Persona5 (need to finish)

Plots

Alright this will be all my plots this includes threads that have plots of their own.

Modern fantasy or fantasy

“Even if hell and heaven itself team up to try and break your smile, I’ll stand against them and shatter them.” Mason smiled to them holding them in his warm embrace of a hug. Having one arm slumped with a sword that has been bloodied with supernatural blood he let go turned to face the next hatred of the world allowing his smile to widen he took a step forward and accepted it.

Clouds began their threatening rumble as they threatened to rain. Aaron stood there holding his fractured arm as blood ran down his forehead. He was tired....so tired the only thing that stopped him from taking a sleep was the pain that had covered his entire being and existence reaching to his soul.
As the threat became real Aaron turned to the goddess that brought him on this whole adventure that crushed his soul in the end. Just like the clouds his eyes began to rain as he looked for her for any sign of hope that he thought he had, but was wrong. “Be honest with me....” he asked her with a look of a broken or dead man. “....did I ever stand a chance?” He asked pitifully as his vision blurred and his ears rang like bells.

This one has a description! So in a world where everyone has their own set magic, but they can learn other Magic’s it won’t be as effective though, the key factor are the goddesses that formed the life we all share. Goddesses are the only ones who can have creation magic, and when all of them work together they can create life. Each goddess chooses a champion to fight for them since they can’t, the one thing that makes a champion special is that they can create their own form of combat magic.

Adventure/fantasy

Hey so I have another rp concept in a futuristic world where everyone is under the tight fist of an dictator. A lot of freedom is removed, but a group has risen to fight against it, the masqueraders they channel an ancient art where they turn their souls into a mask in which they can use for power. This is their chance to fight back, are you already a memeber or are you the newbie who has remarkable promise. (Copied from a thread of mine)

Action/Romance

In a dark and sad warehouse they sat alone with each other neither of them had said a word. Mason one of the two sitting there had simply spent the time staring at his arm that was changed at that horrid lab that haunted them. It was pale white, muscular, and had claws the color red. They had escaped and tried to help people using their strengths, but they ended up getting shot at despite all of it. People were scared....they were only kids in their teens, and they were the ones that were truly scared. Looking up to his fellow experiment with a sad look in his eyes he speaks in his raspy voice “.....did we become the monsters they wanted?”

Crossover RwbyXBleach

“You’ve probably heard the tales of two brothers ruby, but it isn’t fully correct” the substitute shimigami that sported orange hair, a black komono (probably spelt wrong), and two dual blades hung at his side spoke nostalgically. “I don’t have a brother, he’s more of a frenemy. Enough about that though I like to tell you a different tale about this world and how it came to be.” The substitute spoke turning his head over his shoulder and looked at the young girl with a cloak of red and her team. “As the name suggest remnant is a remnant. It is a remnant of my old world”

(Fantasy, romance?)

These eyes of mine are cursed. They constantly gaze into hell and never look at anything else. It started when I was nine, at first I would only be there in my sleep. I was confused by the red ground that I walked upon. Oh how I learned to enjoy it, and over the years I learned what perks it provided, and it became all that I could see when I became ten. Ten...that was when I learned the most useful ability I've gained from these eyes, I could see if someone was a sinner, a hero, or neutral. I guess that's why I wasn't surprised when my parents were executed for murder.

(Fantasy, Romance)

”Why do you stay there?” The boy in the mirror asks her with a small soft smile on his face. He knew her pain, she had told them to her, and he knew that wasn’t the life for her. “Come join me, in here life is a lot better you know“ he reached his hand out of the mirror and offered her passage into his world, invited her to magic, invited to mystical creatures, and invited her to a new life.

(Horror)

Soooo I have another idea that could definitely be really good in my opinion if done correctly. So the idea is that at a young character, an aspiring hero made a major mistake when they were younger. They killed their best friend in a fit of anger, they forgot that their friend hadn’t developed powers yet so they weren't as durable as those who had to develop them. Lately though they seem to be haunted, they see them as if they had been allowed to grow up. They’ll see them at random, bloodied, sinister, and in unnatural positions. The only constant factor is that they’ll disappear and can’t be touched. *Dark themes obviously here*

(Fantasy)

When you wield the weapon he sure to get along with it or your power and their power will clash and diminish each other’s” the village elder, a tall bulky man, spoke as he walked down the stone stairs to the one weapon that almost all failed to wield.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back