• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HTTYD RP?

AssiduousG

Thank you based God
, I'm really in the mood for some HTTYD stuff right now and I was wondering if anyone else is interested...? We can both plot it out if you have any ideas you would like to RP or we could go along with the School of Dragons theme (that's not what I was thinking; more of an example really) Also, I was hoping we could have some OC's that we would RP with instead of using the characters from the movie/show ^-^

Here are some things I kinda want in this RP:

~If you ever get bored or want to change the subject of the RP please tell me....I hate waiting for a message that will never come..

~Try not to write a one line or at least post a paragraph. I'll try and do the same (though I'll understand if you're busy, but at least tell me if you want)

That's pretty much it...If you want to ask something just PM! Thanks in advance :3

(If you don't want to do HTTYD we could do Dragonriders of Pern or Eragon...)

Sure! Do you have anything in mind that you would like to continue on or do you want to hear me out first? Either way is fine with me.

~The dragons are disappearing slowly (what happens to them could be up to us)

~Another Viking village finds out about Berk and tries to raid it, thus starting a war. (A major character could be murdered)

~Two young people try to become the best dragon trainers despite not having dragons of their own. All the while a storm is brewing in the uncharted lands...

That's all I have for today...I might think of some later though!

We could combine all three? Maybe our characters are young people trying to be the best dragon trainers, though not having their own dragons. They go on a look for dragons on their island, finding two that ended up being theirs, and they go on their first flight. However, another viking village saw them flying, and followed them to Berk?

I haven't tried that before...sounds interesting. Which dragon do you want? Or do you want to save that for the RP, like a surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back